I'm usually on the Africa forum... However, the recent solar flares and a lifelong desire to see the aurora borealis have started me thinking about maybe visiting Alaska this March before the "lights" season ends. Anyone know of a good tour company/way to do this without breaking the bank???? thanks
Alaska aurora borealis trip
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 roast beef dinner in Manhattan
- 2 Minneapolis hotel - special occasion
- 3 Zion Shuttle Bus Info
- 4 adams morgan - safety
- 5 How much to tip for Free tour on Foot
- 6 Minneapolis-Where to stay?
- 7 Morning in miami
- 8 Las Vegas must sees
- 9 Grand Marais?
- 10 Hotel Recommendations For Rapid City, SD?
- 11 Setting Up Business with Airbnb?
- 12 Florida - Bradenton or Fort Lauderdale
- 13 National Park itinerary- Utah, Wyoming
- 14 Seattle to LA (or not).
- 15 What To See & Do in Rapid City
- 16 trip outside of San Francisco with kids
- 17 Grand Teton in October
- 18 Top NOtch restaurant Minneapolis
- 19 3 1/2 days on Oahu
- 20 Do foreign visitors need special car insurance?
- 21 Business trip SFO - LAX and Standard Hotel
- 22 Unique & off the beaten path accomodations for Nature Lovers
- 23 Dublin International Customs / Connections
- 24 US Southwest
- 25 New England Road Trip- RI, MA, NH, ME