I'm usually on the Africa forum... However, the recent solar flares and a lifelong desire to see the aurora borealis have started me thinking about maybe visiting Alaska this March before the "lights" season ends. Anyone know of a good tour company/way to do this without breaking the bank???? thanks
Alaska aurora borealis trip
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Round trip from Chicago
- 2 Hotels in Washington, DC; Alexandria or Arlington with direct metro access?
- 3 Where to stay for one night between Cleveland and Toledo?
- 4 Drive Dallas To New Orleans - Best Food Stops!!
- 5 Saturday arrival Seattle airport to Lake Crescent
- 6 Is this Los Angeles tour feasible?
- 7 Where to from Tampa?
- 8 Sampling Ethnic Las Vegas II
- 9 Did Interstates ruin travel in America?
- 10 Relocation: Where Do We Fit In
- 11 USA and Canada in 2 months
- 12 What do you think about Asian tourist manner?
- 13 Chicago O'Hare to Downtown
- 14 December trip from San Francisco to LA
- 15 Angels Crest and Rim of the World Scenic Drives: Mid-November 2014
- 16 Scenic drive from Charleston SC to Charlotte NC
- 17 And now...The 100 Best Things to Eat in Philadelphia
- 18 Hotel in Newton outside Boston - need transportation and related advice
- 19 NYC restaurant for Thanksgiving
- 20 I am turning 60 and boy do I need help with my trip!
- 21 Is the New York subway safe?
- 22 Houston Weekend Planning Help Needed, please
- 23 Need ideas - hGirls' trip to Chicago
- 24 Three nights in Chicago -- a report
- 25 Sacramento to State College, PA in late November