I'm usually on the Africa forum... However, the recent solar flares and a lifelong desire to see the aurora borealis have started me thinking about maybe visiting Alaska this March before the "lights" season ends. Anyone know of a good tour company/way to do this without breaking the bank???? thanks
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Hiking 'the wave'
- 2 Restaurant Help Needed
- 3 Finding Steve Perry
- 4 Glacier, Yellowstone and Grand Teton National Parks
- 5 Advanced Reservations for USS Arizona Memorial Policy
- 6 Trip to visit our children in St Louis, MO and Little Rock, AR.
- 7 Hawaii: 3 islands
- 8 Best Culinary Tour in Charleston?
- 9 Seattle first timers....outdoor trip in October
- 10 Dog friendly beaches near Savannah?
- 11 Pacific Northwest Food and Wine
- 12 Tksgiving trip Anacortes or Whidbey Island?
- 13 Any suggestions for the holidays 2016
- 14 Last Minute NYC tips??
- 15 LA to Carlsbad, 7 days, December
- 16 San Jose to Napa Valley
- 17 las vegas anyone
- 18 5 Day Photography Road Trip from Vegas to Denver
- 19 Foliage in Vermont
- 20 las vegas anyone
- 21 Grand Canyon
- 22 Washington DC
- 23 New England itinerary help
- 24 Big Sur evacuated due to Soberanes fire August 7, 2016
- 25 Trip Report - NYC Girls Weekend