I'm usually on the Africa forum... However, the recent solar flares and a lifelong desire to see the aurora borealis have started me thinking about maybe visiting Alaska this March before the "lights" season ends. Anyone know of a good tour company/way to do this without breaking the bank???? thanks
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 State capitol buildings -- a two-thirds through ranking
- 2 West Virginia/Virginia during Thanksgiving (8 days)
- 3 10-14 daycar fr. Monterey, CA to Jackson WY. Help - towns / Nat'l Parks
- 4 Any Sanibel experts?
- 5 Breast Cancer Car Donations Hyattsville MD
- 6 Traveling in winter
- 7 Best Hilton location/hotel in New York
- 8 a short trip to san francisco
- 9 Traveling to CO, worried about altitude sickness!
- 10 Best route to tour most of Michigan-Help!
- 11 Summer in Michigan
- 12 Naples/ Fort Myers
- 13 Glacier National Park
- 14 Big Island and Kauai questions
- 15 South east road trip
- 16 New England Road Trip Itinerary
- 17 Huntington Beach to Yosemite
- 18 6 days ABQ to Moab,4 Corners, Mesa Verde doable?
- 19 How much in 7 days on West Coast?
- 20 Where to stay for three nights after Volcanoes National Park
- 21 Scenic vistas along the road the big island Hawaii
- 22 sight seeing Las Vegas to Palm Springs to Sante Fe
- 23 Where's best place to stay near volcano big island besides volcano house?
- 24 Oregon Trip March 2017
- 25 Later Winter around Mobile