I'm usually on the Africa forum... However, the recent solar flares and a lifelong desire to see the aurora borealis have started me thinking about maybe visiting Alaska this March before the "lights" season ends. Anyone know of a good tour company/way to do this without breaking the bank???? thanks
Alaska aurora borealis trip
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Colorado Trip in Late May 2014
- 2 Audio Driving Tour Big Island and Oahu
- 3 Metro from airport to hotel?
- 4 Book ahead for weekends this spring in Asheville, NC
- 5 Asheville NC without a car
- 6 Albuquerque Recommendations
- 7 Alaska- cruise or land? and most scenic areas?
- 8 RIP Rizzoli, J&R Music, Pearl Paint
- 9 Myrtle Beach
- 10 9 Day Trip to Yosemite, Oregon and Washington State
- 11 Seeking advice from year round Tucson residents
- 12 2 weeks in FL, Savannah and Charleston
- 13 Colorado in the summer!
- 14 Place for a drink where kids are allowed? An NYC question.
- 15 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 16 AK-Glacier Bay, Wrangel Elias, Lake Clark, Matanuska glacier, Valdez?
- 17 Washington DC Metro
- 18 Houseboat on Lake Powell
- 19 Suggestions for road trip with children from Birmingham, AL to Grand Canyon
- 20 NYC apartments through CitySonnet.com
- 21 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 22 AirBnB is illegal in San Francisco,
- 23 Alexandria or Georgetown
- 24 Travel West Coast
- 25 Hotels in LA ... I know...how long is a piece of string type question...