I'm usually on the Africa forum... However, the recent solar flares and a lifelong desire to see the aurora borealis have started me thinking about maybe visiting Alaska this March before the "lights" season ends. Anyone know of a good tour company/way to do this without breaking the bank???? thanks
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Restaurants in San Francisco and Napa/Sonoma Valley
- 2 Berkshires-AARP Central
- 3 Driving San Antonio to Galveston--how to avoid Houston
- 4 Fun family adventures in/around Charleston?
- 5 Recommendations for birthday Sunday brunch near but outside Boston
- 6 Where to stay in Kansas City MO/What to do
- 7 Visiting Mount Washington - interesting stops along I-91?
- 8 DC/MD/VA GTG in the Fall, Lunch on Oct. 3
- 9 NYC Suggestions - Six Week Trip…?
- 10 Help with driving East to West
- 11 Yellowstone/Grand Teton,feeric but turists and Xanterra need improvement
- 12 2nd attempt - Road trip to Utah in Dec 2015
- 13 Washington and Seattle Itinerary
- 14 Southern Cali itinerary help
- 15 Trail Ridge Road info please
- 16 3 1/2 days on Oahu
- 17 New York City Transportation Experts - this one is for you!
- 18 Santa Barbara/Ojai?
- 19 New Orleans and Slidell
- 20 Pacific coast road trip
- 21 Long weekend in D.C. With family
- 22 MANN FAMILY FARM- BOLINAS CA: Do You Know This Area?
- 23 Need help planning - Car Road trip SF to Grand Canyon
- 24 Coronado, La Jolla, or Other?
- 25 Back From Alaska