I'm usually on the Africa forum... However, the recent solar flares and a lifelong desire to see the aurora borealis have started me thinking about maybe visiting Alaska this March before the "lights" season ends. Anyone know of a good tour company/way to do this without breaking the bank???? thanks
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 First Time to California
- 2 San Diego on New Year's Eve
- 3 What should a foreigner know about the US?
- 4 Grieving Widow wants escape from Christmas
- 5 Southern Utah - Need Hotel Reservations Last Week Of April?
- 6 Room Service @ Disney Hotel
- 7 Touring Hearst Castle
- 8 Driving to Yellowstone,Grand Teton and Glacier from MN
- 9 car rentals in San Diego
- 10 California RV baby and child seats
- 11 Welltravbrit's Ongoing NYC Jaunt
- 12 How many days recommended for Williamsburg stay?
- 13 Is it Appropriate for Grandmother to Sing to Bar Mitzvah Boy?
- 14 Dependable Airport Hotel Shuttlebus
- 15 California & Arizona Itinerary
- 16 Hawaii in August w 6 year old boy
- 17 Denver/Breckenridge/Summit County
- 18 Suggestions for summer vacation near lake with dog
- 19 Angels Landing
- 20 First time visit to California
- 21 San Diego Family Reunion Planning
- 22 NY State Assembly Internship
- 23 East coast & Thanksgiving in Pennsylvania
- 24 Waikoloa restaurants?
- 25 How can the weather report be so wrong?