I'm usually on the Africa forum... However, the recent solar flares and a lifelong desire to see the aurora borealis have started me thinking about maybe visiting Alaska this March before the "lights" season ends. Anyone know of a good tour company/way to do this without breaking the bank???? thanks
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Airport to St Louis Arch area, taxi best option?
- 2 11 days SE coast road trip
- 3 Road trip Canton, GA to Charleston, SC
- 4 Ideas for 2 day/1 night Oct. side trip from NYC
- 5 Booking accommodations through Trip Advisor, Expedia , etc.
- 6 Itinerary Advice for SLC - Moab - Zion
- 7 California and Oregon Coast Trip
- 8 Trip Report: 3 weeks in the Southwest, May-June 2015
- 9 North Carolina Triangle
- 10 Quick Palm Springs Getaway
- 11 Ferry options Seattle to Victoria
- 12 What to do in Raleigh, NC?
- 13 Seattle in early August
- 14 New Issues with Air BnB in NYC
- 15 Found Fujifilm Camera from 2011 Florida Vaca 740 good pics on SD card
- 16 New York City Transportation Experts - this one is for you!
- 17 Glacier NP Trip 2016
- 18 Washington DC - Hop on/off buses
- 19 Minnesota to Colorado
- 20 Seattle, WA, USA/Victoria, B.C., Canada
- 21 Pittsburgh Trip
- 22 Nantucket vs. Jersey Shore
- 23 Does the "Real USA" (still) exist?
- 24 Itenarary - 1st Week Sep - Phoenix to Page to Zion to Bryce
- 25 New Orleans Best Guided Tours