I have always been so intrigued by Alaska's beauty, but have yet to visit there. Mountains covered in snow, log cabins and nature is the ideal mental image I have in my head. For the first-time visitor, what would be the best places to visit, as well as the best time of year to go?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 united and carry-ons
- 2 Lodging in Mendocino County (Anderson Valley, Booneville, ??)
- 3 Durango-Ouray-Telluride- Mesa Verde
- 4 Best seafood restaurant in Boston
- 5 Yellowstone & Grand Tetons Wildlife
- 6 Most affordable Wineries in Northern California near Napa?
- 7 Old City -- Philadelphia -- Cocktails?
- 8 Planning help for honeymoon - likely Maui and the big island of Hawaii
- 9 Big Island Trip Report: Hooked on Hilo; Kohala Coast is Costly!
- 10 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 11 Spending February on the Florida Panhandle
- 12 And now...The 100 Best Things to Eat in Philadelphia
- 13 Road Trip Sept/Oct (4 weeks) Key West-Carolina's-Nashville-Memphis-Dallas-Denver
- 14 Philadelphia
- 15 Arizona road trip any changes?
- 16 USA with a 3 year old
- 17 First family ski trip
- 18 NYC theatre broadway
- 19 Need Ideas for Quiet Vacation in Upstate New York
- 20 Universal studios/Orlando
- 21 Florida, Gulf Coast recommendations
- 22 Help for an upcoming NYC trip.
- 23 Great Smokies - Seasonal Closings
- 24 What to do in Pawley's Island in Early March?
- 25 Über, peer sharing sites, and insurance