I have always been so intrigued by Alaska's beauty, but have yet to visit there. Mountains covered in snow, log cabins and nature is the ideal mental image I have in my head. For the first-time visitor, what would be the best places to visit, as well as the best time of year to go?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 trip outside of San Francisco with kids
- 2 Grand Teton in October
- 3 Grand Marais?
- 4 Cross country back roads from Ortonville MN to Las Cruces NM
- 5 roast beef dinner in Manhattan
- 6 Minneapolis hotel - special occasion
- 7 Zion Shuttle Bus Info
- 8 adams morgan - safety
- 9 How much to tip for Free tour on Foot
- 10 Minneapolis-Where to stay?
- 11 Morning in miami
- 12 Las Vegas must sees
- 13 Hotel Recommendations For Rapid City, SD?
- 14 Setting Up Business with Airbnb?
- 15 Florida - Bradenton or Fort Lauderdale
- 16 National Park itinerary- Utah, Wyoming
- 17 Seattle to LA (or not).
- 18 What To See & Do in Rapid City
- 19 Top NOtch restaurant Minneapolis
- 20 3 1/2 days on Oahu
- 21 Do foreign visitors need special car insurance?
- 22 Business trip SFO - LAX and Standard Hotel
- 23 Unique & off the beaten path accomodations for Nature Lovers
- 24 Dublin International Customs / Connections
- 25 US Southwest