is it still good? have not been but want to go in January next year. Sometimes reputation exceeds the real thing. I presume I should make reservation for the original one on King street vs Pineapple room in the Ala Moana Shoppng Center. made reservations before but had to cancel and this time I want to go. advice???
alan wong restaurant honolulu
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Favorite Casual D.C. Restaurants?
- 2 Drive from San Francisco to Seattle
- 3 Cell phone service in Moab
- 4 New Orleans - good side trip in a car?
- 5 Zion the narrows
- 6 2 weeks in California++ in April - Need suggestions on itinerary
- 7 Lake Las Vegas Hotels Properties: Any favorites?
- 8 Girls Weekend Trip to Sarasota/Tampa Florida Area
- 9 Twenty Nine Palms to Dana Point, CA
- 10 Advice on Roadtrip
- 11 Another Trip to DC for baseball!
- 12 Old Town Alexandria Restaurants?
- 13 Where to eat in & around San Diego
- 14 Chicago - Girl Scout Itinerary
- 15 Tallest and largest living Saguaros at Saguaro National Park
- 16 Fall trip, best location to stay in Vermont. Need help please.
- 17 trip from Memphis, TN to San Antonio, TX
- 18 Miami comfort without $$$$
- 19 Hotel Consturction in NYC
- 20 Hanging Lake Hike (CO) with Kids?
- 21 GTG in Los Angeles March 17 or 18
- 22 Car Rental - NYC help me figure out logistics
- 23 16 Days in Utah and Colorado with Our 2 Young Boys!
- 24 Chicago to New England Road trip
- 25 Student-budget trip to NewYorkCity HELP please