I just found out about some great contests concerning the Alabama Gulf Coast. One is where you tell what makes you "flip" for Gulf Shores/Orange Beach, and the winner gets a two-night vacation and a flip video camera. For the second contest, you submit a video of your Gulf Shores/Orange beach vacation for a chance to win a three-night stay and video camera. And you could also win a video camera just for following the Alabama Gulf Coast on MySpace, Facebook, and Twitter. Sounds like fun! There's more info on their MySpace page: http://www.myspace.com/algulfcoast.
Alabama Gulf Coast contests
- 1 Marcola?
- 2 San Francisco Pacific Heights
- 3 What bugs you the most about flying? 2013 Pet Peeves Survey
- 4 Updates from Hanalei
- 5 Can you help me complete my itinerary?
- 6 Hi from Sacramento GTG!
- 7 White Water Rafting Bachelor Party
- 8 Olympic & Rainier itinerary -- please suggest changes
- 9 Hiking Questions --Many Glacier
- 10 Asian fusion/Thai restaurant in Vegas for a celebration
- 11 Las vegas hotels--can't make up my mind, help!
- 12 One day in NYC
- 13 New York, New York...my kind of town
- 14 Maine mid-coast recommendations?
- 15 Fireworks on the Fourth of July on the Mall
- 16 Jackson Hole & Yellowstone
- 17 Trying To Find a Place
- 18 10 day Hawaii Vacations
- 19 Napa wineries for wine novices
- 20 Key West at Christmas time
- 21 Orlando Parks - Cheapest short term tickets
- 22 Chicago Architectural Tours
- 23 Columbus food !
- 24 A trip to east coast vs a trip to Hawaii
- 25 Holiday Parade/Pearl Harbor Day Parade Questions