We're going to be traveling to Alaska next summer and are trying to decide between two very different trips: A National Geographic inside passage cruise or the Abercrombie and Kent Family Alaska tour which starts in Anchorage and is mostly land based. Has anyone done that A&K tour? Very curious about the places they travel to.
Looking for feedback and opinions...all will be much appreciated. I'll post links for both trips.
Oh, and we have two boys, ages 9 &7, who are wonderful travelers, in case that might influence your opinion about which trip to take.
Thanks so much!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://www.wecareskincare.com/eco-maxx-cream/
- 2 http://www.wecareskincare.com/eco-maxx-cream/
- 3 Southern history- walkable cities
- 4 Scenic mountain views near Spokane
- 5 Are you looking a Good Criminal Defense Lawyer?
- 6 Autumn in Maine
- 7 Where to Spend Two Weeks in Florida in February
- 8 10 days vacation in Maine
- 9 Extended weekend beach get away
- 10 http://www.musclehealthfitness.com/muscle-xtx/
- 11 http://lumalifteye.com/antiagen-revitalizer-serum/
- 12 http://getmusclebuildingbase.com/white-light-smile-review/
- 13 http://klereumcol.com/abella-mayfair-cream/
- 14 11 Days in Washington State and northern Oregon: what to do?
- 15 One night one day in dallas accommodation
- 16 http://www.musclehealthfitness.com/muscle-xtx/
- 17 http://oathtohealth.com/deluxe-eye-therapy/
- 18 http://oathtohealth.com/replenacell-anti-aging-cream/
- 19 Are you looking Effective Updated News?
- 20 Locksmith Services Solana Beach
- 21 http://yoursantiagingcream.com/natural-ceramides/
- 22 http://greencoffeesupremecleanseidea.com/megadrol-reviews/
- 23 What Is Nucific Bio X4& its Benefits?
- 24 http://www.supplementmag.com/testo-vital/
- 25 How does provides better digestive system?