We're going to be traveling to Alaska next summer and are trying to decide between two very different trips: A National Geographic inside passage cruise or the Abercrombie and Kent Family Alaska tour which starts in Anchorage and is mostly land based. Has anyone done that A&K tour? Very curious about the places they travel to.
Looking for feedback and opinions...all will be much appreciated. I'll post links for both trips.
Oh, and we have two boys, ages 9 &7, who are wonderful travelers, in case that might influence your opinion about which trip to take.
Thanks so much!
A&K Family Alaska or Nat Geo inside passage cruise?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Road Trip from San Francisco - Hwy 1 to Carmel area or Yosemite??
- 2 10 days in Big Island and Kauai
- 3 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 4 Bears and Traps. Our Grand Alaska Sea & Land Tour
- 5 NYC Neighbourhoods
- 6 Netrate Concepts-Hotel Pricing?
- 7 New York City Borough Walking: Where for Diverse Flavorful Neighborhoods?
- 8 Please advise: Mobile Natchez Nola or Mobile Nola Natchez Nola?
- 9 Best way to drive from Newport RI to Salem MA?
- 10 YNP, GT and Driggs 10 day trip 8/13-8/22 - great time was had by all!
- 11 4th thread on East Coast trip.
- 12 Sunitoomas - stop shilling for that company
- 13 Tour companies
- 14 New York - October with 7 yr old
- 15 New York City Taking First Steps Against Air BnB Members
- 16 Honeymoon roadtrip SF-Seattle
- 17 Car needed in New Orleans?
- 18 Argentinians in NYC!!
- 19 Nashville - Where to stay that's in the middle of it all?
- 20 Quick Trip to NYC
- 21 Marco Island, Florida-- Itinerary and Restaurant Suggestions?
- 22 Need advise : Driving to Sequoia then to Las Vegas
- 23 Something to do besides drink wine in Sonoma.
- 24 Panama City beach or other suggestion
- 25 East Coast trip in 11 full days.