We're going to be traveling to Alaska next summer and are trying to decide between two very different trips: A National Geographic inside passage cruise or the Abercrombie and Kent Family Alaska tour which starts in Anchorage and is mostly land based. Has anyone done that A&K tour? Very curious about the places they travel to.
Looking for feedback and opinions...all will be much appreciated. I'll post links for both trips.
Oh, and we have two boys, ages 9 &7, who are wonderful travelers, in case that might influence your opinion about which trip to take.
Thanks so much!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://newmusclesupplements.com/alpha-force-testo/
- 2 Getty center and Getty Villa
- 3 Las Vegas Vacation
- 4 Advertising Sublets in NYC Now Illegal - Air BnB Has Pulled Listings
- 5 LA! Active, FUN couple - area to stay/itenerary
- 6 Driving from Sacramento to San Francisco
- 7 Traveling Alone
- 8 Fall Foliage Peak 2016 NW Arkansas?
- 9 Thoughts on our Palm Springs Plans
- 10 Polynesian Cultural Centre
- 11 Looking for Panhandle advice
- 12 Reasonable accommodations in Wyoming
- 13 Glacier National Park
- 14 Today it rained…on the road in the PNW
- 15 Itinerary suggestion for southern Utah and Arizona
- 16 Vegas with toddler twins
- 17 Last minute trip to Arizona
- 18 Broadway Banter? Fall 2016 - calling HowardR
- 19 Arizona in late January
- 20 New Mexico in May
- 21 disneyland
- 22 DCArea GTG April 2017
- 23 Family road trip Washington DC-Stuart, Florida
- 24 Trip Report: San Francisco, Monterey, Wine Country
- 25 Christmas Dinner in NYC?