We're going to be traveling to Alaska next summer and are trying to decide between two very different trips: A National Geographic inside passage cruise or the Abercrombie and Kent Family Alaska tour which starts in Anchorage and is mostly land based. Has anyone done that A&K tour? Very curious about the places they travel to.
Looking for feedback and opinions...all will be much appreciated. I'll post links for both trips.
Oh, and we have two boys, ages 9 &7, who are wonderful travelers, in case that might influence your opinion about which trip to take.
Thanks so much!
A&K Family Alaska or Nat Geo inside passage cruise?
- 1 Updates from Hanalei
- 2 Best Art Museum to visit for first time visitors to DC
- 3 Going to Dodge City, Kansas
- 4 Columbus food !
- 5 Hotels in New Orleans
- 6 Chicago Architectural Tours
- 7 Reasonably priced seafood/steak restaurant near the strip in Las Vegas?
- 8 A trip to east coast vs a trip to Hawaii
- 9 10 day Hawaii Vacations
- 10 San Francisco - Exploratorium
- 11 New York, New York...my kind of town
- 12 Logan Express
- 13 One day in NYC
- 14 Cast Party at Birdland Monday nights
- 15 Great Beach's
- 16 Charleston, SC and Wild Dunes
- 17 National Parks?
- 18 Death Valley in November
- 19 Hotels in NYC 26th-29th August (2013)
- 20 Blue ridge parkway
- 21 Minnesota State Fair
- 22 Another apartment rental scam in NYC
- 23 Jackson Hole & Yellowstone
- 24 Best ice cream in Charleston
- 25 Fires in Colorado