We're going to be traveling to Alaska next summer and are trying to decide between two very different trips: A National Geographic inside passage cruise or the Abercrombie and Kent Family Alaska tour which starts in Anchorage and is mostly land based. Has anyone done that A&K tour? Very curious about the places they travel to.
Looking for feedback and opinions...all will be much appreciated. I'll post links for both trips.
Oh, and we have two boys, ages 9 &7, who are wonderful travelers, in case that might influence your opinion about which trip to take.
Thanks so much!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://supplementplatform.com/lumidaire-cream/
- 2 Saratoga Springs, NY - affordable hotel?
- 3 Las Vegas trip report
- 4 How much cash do you travel with?
- 5 Big Island - Best Way to See Lava and Waterfalls?
- 6 We want too see Statue of liberty. Flying into EWR and out of Jfk
- 7 Anyone use Hawaiian Airlines?
- 8 PNC Park ~ convenient hotel?
- 9 sugestions
- 10 road trip from NC to Maine in Sept.
- 11 Boston area hotels
- 12 Help! 2nd half of trip...From GTNP, 11 days before flying out of Denver.
- 13 Default Vegas-GC-Antelope-Bryce-Zion-Vegas
- 14 10 Day Road Trip in Colorado
- 15 Santa Fe Itineray
- 16 Washington to Oregon where I need help
- 17 Quick road trip
- 18 What to request?
- 19 Santa Barbara Hotels
- 20 How much cash do you travel with?
- 21 Miami for 2 days
- 22 Outlet Mall in New Orleans
- 23 Ideas for month-long CA/WA/OR road trip
- 24 Oregon Coast road trip
- 25 More problems for Big Sur