We're going to be traveling to Alaska next summer and are trying to decide between two very different trips: A National Geographic inside passage cruise or the Abercrombie and Kent Family Alaska tour which starts in Anchorage and is mostly land based. Has anyone done that A&K tour? Very curious about the places they travel to.
Looking for feedback and opinions...all will be much appreciated. I'll post links for both trips.
Oh, and we have two boys, ages 9 &7, who are wonderful travelers, in case that might influence your opinion about which trip to take.
Thanks so much!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Kauai - Grand Hyatt and somewhere else?
- 2 28 Day Road Trip to the Northwest from Chicago
- 3 Wine Country
- 4 4 Nights in NM with a 10 Year Old
- 5 First Time Oahu/Maui
- 6 Olympic vs. Redwood NPs
- 7 I95
- 8 Please help with Route 66 planning, overnight stops and detours
- 9 Asheville to Atlanta 5 nights in between...need advice for the coast
- 10 What streets are safest to live on in the French Quarter?
- 11 South Beach Miami dance clubs for people in their 30s and 40s
- 12 Uber boston
- 13 Pt Everglades to fll
- 14 Change planes in Atlanta
- 15 Fall 1st time trip wine country
- 16 Please help me add SNP to my road trip!
- 17 Restaurants in Mesa
- 18 a short trip to san francisco
- 19 San Diego to Oregon road trip itinerary
- 20 Comment Needed: 22 Days - West Cost (California & LV)
- 21 Advice for RV Touring with Baby.
- 22 Driving from Provo to Grand Junction in March 2017
- 23 Help me plan 1 week in Miami South Beach
- 24 Labor Day in Key West...Literally
- 25 Golden Triangle Trip LA>LV>SF>LA 03.30-04.14