We're going to be traveling to Alaska next summer and are trying to decide between two very different trips: A National Geographic inside passage cruise or the Abercrombie and Kent Family Alaska tour which starts in Anchorage and is mostly land based. Has anyone done that A&K tour? Very curious about the places they travel to.
Looking for feedback and opinions...all will be much appreciated. I'll post links for both trips.
Oh, and we have two boys, ages 9 &7, who are wonderful travelers, in case that might influence your opinion about which trip to take.
Thanks so much!
A&K Family Alaska or Nat Geo inside passage cruise?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Tudor city -special help/info
- 2 Scottsdale, Sedona, Grand Canyon
- 3 Dinsey Wolrd - another "what resort" question
- 4 Coffee shop or dinner recommendations for Fullerton/Anaheim area?
- 5 Utah 2
- 6 Xmas in Key West: Come on Vacation, Leave on Probation
- 7 Short New York City Weekend Trip report March 2015
- 8 Good restaurants near Griffith Observatory?
- 9 Planning to see chicago with a big family
- 10 Notom-Burr or Rt 12 from Capitol Reef to Bryce
- 11 Pizza Paradise In Pasadena
- 12 TOWING SCAM IN WASHINGTON, DC
- 13 must see and do's in Maui?
- 14 3 or 4 days north of San Francisco with kids
- 15 12-hour layover in Honolulu: What to do?
- 16 Canyon Rides horseback tour of Bryce Canyon
- 17 New York City - apartment locations
- 18 Boston to see Sargent works
- 19 Best ( not cheapest) way from EWR to Upper West Side
- 20 Moving from Salt Lake City UT to Dallas TX
- 21 Murray Hill NYC restaurants
- 22 San Jose Airport to Paso Robles
- 23 Girls' Getaway
- 24 West Coast US trip from Sep to Oct 15 for 30days
- 25 Car Rental in Sedona