We're going to be traveling to Alaska next summer and are trying to decide between two very different trips: A National Geographic inside passage cruise or the Abercrombie and Kent Family Alaska tour which starts in Anchorage and is mostly land based. Has anyone done that A&K tour? Very curious about the places they travel to.
Looking for feedback and opinions...all will be much appreciated. I'll post links for both trips.
Oh, and we have two boys, ages 9 &7, who are wonderful travelers, in case that might influence your opinion about which trip to take.
Thanks so much!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Nashville 2016
- 2 Family Trip- 4 Nights- DC & Richmond
- 3 What is a good city to live in in Florida.
- 4 Washington State Anniversary Weekend Getaway
- 5 Birmingham, Alabama in December
- 6 Burlingame, CA restaurants?
- 7 Thanksgiving in New Orleans and Tulane Visit
- 8 Waikoloa restaurants?
- 9 4 days in Colorado in December with kids
- 10 Colorado - Photography
- 11 Seattle, WA, USA/Victoria, B.C., Canada
- 12 Oregon or Arizona for October 12 long weekend?
- 13 Fall trip, is it a good time?
- 14 Where to stay in NYC
- 15 Where to advertise Air tickets selling?
- 16 How can I buy a condo for cheap in florida?
- 17 Myrtle Beach, N.C.
- 18 Santa Monica / Venice Beach flat or house for a week
- 19 motorcycle ride
- 20 Hotel Monaco
- 21 NYC: (Mostly) Solo, and (Mostly) No Top Tens!
- 22 New Orleans weekend, plus a shout out to Sandra Bullock
- 23 New England Fall trip- road trip
- 24 Gatlinburg/Smokies trip report, with photos and captions
- 25 Utah/Vegas road trip - directions