We're going to be traveling to Alaska next summer and are trying to decide between two very different trips: A National Geographic inside passage cruise or the Abercrombie and Kent Family Alaska tour which starts in Anchorage and is mostly land based. Has anyone done that A&K tour? Very curious about the places they travel to.
Looking for feedback and opinions...all will be much appreciated. I'll post links for both trips.
Oh, and we have two boys, ages 9 &7, who are wonderful travelers, in case that might influence your opinion about which trip to take.
Thanks so much!
A&K Family Alaska or Nat Geo inside passage cruise?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Yosemite in Winter
- 2 1st time DC-NYC for family of 5 - Need itinerary advice
- 3 Active Vacation
- 4 Quick SoCal question
- 5 Required snow tires & rental cars?
- 6 New England September
- 7 San Francisco hotel in Fisherman's Wharf or Union Square
- 8 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 9 New York (for women turning 50th) 2015
- 10 Business in San diego and then a weeks vacation?
- 11 Tampa in February
- 12 Louisiana Hotel Questions
- 13 Restaurants in Lakeland, FL
- 14 January Jaunt to the Southernmost City ~ Long with Pics!
- 15 NYC LES Restaurant A Casa Fox
- 16 Prince Philip Cruise (Whittier) vs Kenai Fjords (Seward)
- 17 NYC taxi vs car service
- 18 San Francisco-renting a car for a day
- 19 Car Rental West Palm Beach
- 20 Group of 10 adults to Hawaii
- 21 Austin Food Trucks
- 22 Weekend road trip from Omaha
- 23 Photos from Texas Christmas Road Trip
- 24 searching for urban master planned community
- 25 Arthritis and Humidity where to live?