We're going to be traveling to Alaska next summer and are trying to decide between two very different trips: A National Geographic inside passage cruise or the Abercrombie and Kent Family Alaska tour which starts in Anchorage and is mostly land based. Has anyone done that A&K tour? Very curious about the places they travel to.
Looking for feedback and opinions...all will be much appreciated. I'll post links for both trips.
Oh, and we have two boys, ages 9 &7, who are wonderful travelers, in case that might influence your opinion about which trip to take.
Thanks so much!
A&K Family Alaska or Nat Geo inside passage cruise?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Road Trip SW
- 2 Los Angeles itinerary for August trip
- 3 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 4 Day trip to CT from NYC
- 5 3 days, 4 nights in Denver
- 6 Day Cruise from Whittier or Steward?
- 7 moving to florida
- 8 Atascadero -> Pacific Grove -> San Francisco
- 9 Boston to Chicago drive (things to do)
- 10 Driving the BRP.....Virginia or North Carolina?
- 11 Santa Barbara, California
- 12 Chicago coffee shop/breakfast
- 13 Itinerary opinions
- 14 San Francisco - Stu Dudley's Recommendations
- 15 Yosemite Fire -Contingency Plan
- 16 Keystone, CO & area - inside activities?
- 17 Charlotte restaurant help
- 18 Help me o plan a trip from Calary to US
- 19 Ideas for 1st time trip to LA/Santa Monica/Hollywood with 16 yr old
- 20 Another Californian Odyssey (June/July 2014)
- 21 I want to visit the india particular north east india ?
- 22 Another Southwest Airlines Early Bird Question
- 23 Zion Narrows - Relatively Easy / Suitable for Older Folks?
- 24 Chicago trip
- 25 Vegas - Grand Canyon - Tucson