We're going to be traveling to Alaska next summer and are trying to decide between two very different trips: A National Geographic inside passage cruise or the Abercrombie and Kent Family Alaska tour which starts in Anchorage and is mostly land based. Has anyone done that A&K tour? Very curious about the places they travel to.
Looking for feedback and opinions...all will be much appreciated. I'll post links for both trips.
Oh, and we have two boys, ages 9 &7, who are wonderful travelers, in case that might influence your opinion about which trip to take.
Thanks so much!
A&K Family Alaska or Nat Geo inside passage cruise?
- 1 1st time in Boston --need advice
- 2 New Orleans trip (plus road trip) Help Pls!
- 3 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013
- 4 Memphis Tours
- 5 D.C. in a day
- 6 Stay between San Francisco and Redwoods?
- 7 Ideas for Northern California trip?
- 8 What to do with extra day in Virginia?
- 9 A Visit to Charleston
- 10 Cedar Point Wait Times
- 11 Using public transit in San Diego
- 12 time for a new countdown to Hawaii
- 13 San Francisco - one semi-splurge restaurant?
- 14 How far ahead to book Alcatraz?
- 15 Rocks and Roads in Utah
- 16 San Fran, Napa, Palo Alto, Carmel advice
- 17 San Francisco Anniversary Trip
- 18 NYC Newbie Needs Advice Re JFK Transportation
- 19 First-time to NYC Trip Report as promised!
- 20 Florida to Yellowstone to Mt. Rushmore-Sept 2013
- 21 Luggage stolen from locked rental car in Orlando
- 22 3 Week Roadtrip Starting in Nashville - Where to Go?!
- 23 Best Marriott Hotels in Hawai?
- 24 San FRancisco Apt Location - Comments, pls
- 25 Boston, my 2 hour food shopping spree to satiate my man's needs