We're going to be traveling to Alaska next summer and are trying to decide between two very different trips: A National Geographic inside passage cruise or the Abercrombie and Kent Family Alaska tour which starts in Anchorage and is mostly land based. Has anyone done that A&K tour? Very curious about the places they travel to.
Looking for feedback and opinions...all will be much appreciated. I'll post links for both trips.
Oh, and we have two boys, ages 9 &7, who are wonderful travelers, in case that might influence your opinion about which trip to take.
Thanks so much!
A&K Family Alaska or Nat Geo inside passage cruise?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Yosemite Lodging
- 2 Temecula Winery Tours
- 3 Trip Report: An Intoxicating Birthday Day-Trip in Napa
- 4 Fairbanks Alaska
- 5 First trip to Portland, OR - looking for recommendations
- 6 Worst Restaurants in America
- 7 Trip Report - Yellowstone & Grand Tetons National Parks - July 18-25, 2014
- 8 What's new on Maui?
- 9 Safe for female travelling alone to Alaska in early November?
- 10 Washington DC and Philadelphia
- 11 Help with seeing Rocky Mountain National Park
- 12 Jensen Beach - Vistana Beach Club
- 13 Broadway choices
- 14 MA to FL on Thanksgiving Day
- 15 Question About Sealodge
- 16 Edison Hotel or Holiday Inn Express manhattan midtown w
- 17 Colorado aspen updates
- 18 New England Skiing
- 19 4 week family trip ideas
- 20 Albuquerque to Vegas drive and sights
- 21 Best Sonoma wineries you've never heard of
- 22 Restaurant recommendations for Ft. Lauderdale
- 23 Florida KeysL Big Pine Key or Tavernier
- 24 Fairbanks, denali, kenai peninsula
- 25 Fall week in Massachusetts