We're going to be traveling to Alaska next summer and are trying to decide between two very different trips: A National Geographic inside passage cruise or the Abercrombie and Kent Family Alaska tour which starts in Anchorage and is mostly land based. Has anyone done that A&K tour? Very curious about the places they travel to.
Looking for feedback and opinions...all will be much appreciated. I'll post links for both trips.
Oh, and we have two boys, ages 9 &7, who are wonderful travelers, in case that might influence your opinion about which trip to take.
Thanks so much!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 10 Year Anniversary Dinner in NYC
- 2 Towing a camper trailer during January
- 3 Yellowstone
- 4 Any off site car rental agencies around JFK?
- 5 Summer mountains and lakes with kids
- 6 costco Big island
- 7 My Avis/kona rental experience
- 8 Napili in Maui with toddlers?
- 9 Which island for R&R?
- 10 VRBO is now charging renters a service fee--What's up?
- 11 Another Southwest Airlines Early Bird Question
- 12 Olympic NP w/toddler
- 13 Great trip to Portsmouth, NH and Portland, ME
- 14 Destination and route guidance needed for Oct trip to New England.
- 15 Scenic road trip northeast Pennsylvania to Charlotte
- 16 Your Favorite Restaurant in Annapolis
- 17 Montana dude ranch recommendation
- 18 Fodor's Boston GTG
- 19 20th Anniversary NYC Fringe Festival
- 20 Pls help keep dolphins happy & healthy
- 21 November redwoods trip
- 22 Road Trip/Excursions for a weekend outside of Denver
- 23 1.5 Days in Boston with 3 little ones
- 24 EWR to Staten Island 9:50PM
- 25 NYC Airport transport (well, Newark)