We're going to be traveling to Alaska next summer and are trying to decide between two very different trips: A National Geographic inside passage cruise or the Abercrombie and Kent Family Alaska tour which starts in Anchorage and is mostly land based. Has anyone done that A&K tour? Very curious about the places they travel to.
Looking for feedback and opinions...all will be much appreciated. I'll post links for both trips.
Oh, and we have two boys, ages 9 &7, who are wonderful travelers, in case that might influence your opinion about which trip to take.
Thanks so much!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Hotel suggestions San Francisco
- 2 Kauai Eats... Recommendations??
- 3 St. Louis Metro from Airport to Amtrak Station
- 4 San Francisco to LA, road or rail?
- 5 Vermont/New Hampshire
- 6 Arriving EWR- which flight should I choose based on traffic to Manhattan
- 7 Something new/ different between Jackson WY and Billings, MT
- 8 portland and area
- 9 Suggestions on transport from Las Vegas to San Francisco
- 10 Ideas please for travel between Grand Canyon & Monument Valley
- 11 Yellowstone/Grand Teton,feeric but turists and Xanterra need improvement
- 12 MANN FAMILY FARM- BOLINAS CA: Do You Know This Area?
- 13 NYC Suggestions - Six Week Trip…?
- 14 Berkshires-AARP Central
- 15 Yellowstone in Early October?
- 16 drive from sfo to glen ellen
- 17 Carmel for 5 nights with baby
- 18 DC/MD/VA GTG in the Fall, Lunch on Oct. 3
- 19 Where to stay in Kansas City MO/What to do
- 20 5 nights/6 days in Honolulu during Thanksgiving
- 21 first time new yorker with a baby, need help on newark to a broadway hotel
- 22 Areas to Stay in Boston
- 23 To Schenectady to Trains to Spanish Immersion Course in Mexico
- 24 South Carolina
- 25 Driving trip Chicago to San Francisco