We're going to be traveling to Alaska next summer and are trying to decide between two very different trips: A National Geographic inside passage cruise or the Abercrombie and Kent Family Alaska tour which starts in Anchorage and is mostly land based. Has anyone done that A&K tour? Very curious about the places they travel to.
Looking for feedback and opinions...all will be much appreciated. I'll post links for both trips.
Oh, and we have two boys, ages 9 &7, who are wonderful travelers, in case that might influence your opinion about which trip to take.
Thanks so much!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Restaurant Recs for Minneapolis
- 2 Kids Vacation Place
- 3 SW Colorado/San Juan Skyway ideas?
- 4 Boston waterfront Italian
- 5 Mardi Gras
- 6 Los Angeles Indefinitely
- 7 Moving from Fresno CA to highpoint NC
- 8 Need advice - Charleston girls' weekend
- 9 Need help with National Parks trip in 2017
- 10 Road trip from Gulf Coast to Key West
- 11 Northern California Fall itinerary help
- 12 Best restaurants?! - first time to NYC!
- 13 Between Naples and Fort Myers
- 14 Lake Tahoe or ?
- 15 Napa valley getaway
- 16 Two nights from Sacramento to Santa Barbara: where to spend the night?
- 17 Grand Canyon From Phoenix
- 18 Steamboat in August
- 19 Trip Report: 2 weeks from SF to Yellowstone and back, June 2016
- 20 Planning Rim2Rim Hike at Grand Canyon
- 21 JFK 10 hour layover-World Trade Center + ?
- 22 October 2016 Hawaii trip help please
- 23 MN lake home rental needed
- 24 Desert Southwest
- 25 Salt lake to boulder ideas