We're going to be traveling to Alaska next summer and are trying to decide between two very different trips: A National Geographic inside passage cruise or the Abercrombie and Kent Family Alaska tour which starts in Anchorage and is mostly land based. Has anyone done that A&K tour? Very curious about the places they travel to.
Looking for feedback and opinions...all will be much appreciated. I'll post links for both trips.
Oh, and we have two boys, ages 9 &7, who are wonderful travelers, in case that might influence your opinion about which trip to take.
Thanks so much!
A&K Family Alaska or Nat Geo inside passage cruise?
- 1 Hudson Valley to Stockbridge, MA/Berkshires
- 2 Charleston, Savannah and more cheesy grits please
- 3 Memphis Tours
- 4 Please critique our plan...
- 5 time for a new countdown to Hawaii
- 6 Maine - July 5th to July 14
- 7 East coast tour - Part1: NYC
- 8 Advice for 2 night intro trip to Moab in early June (1-3)
- 9 Gearhart Oregon
- 10 Seattle to coast to columbia River Gorge
- 11 J-ville airport ground transportation
- 12 Seattle restaurant near Pikes Market
- 13 California, Northern
- 14 Seattle Hotel Choice and Other Questions
- 15 Best place to raise a family in Florida
- 16 Exciting historical sites in upstate NY
- 17 Need help with itinerary to Seattle, Oregon, California
- 18 JFK to Upper West Side by subway
- 19 Buy now or wait . . . airfare to Santa Barbara in late July?
- 20 Bryce Canyon vs. Yellowsyone
- 21 Seatlle, WA
- 22 10 days after cruise - Fort Lauderdale Fly out from LA?????
- 23 What area to stay in for Memphis
- 24 What are the best activities in Key West?
- 25 Newport, RI Questions