We're going to be traveling to Alaska next summer and are trying to decide between two very different trips: A National Geographic inside passage cruise or the Abercrombie and Kent Family Alaska tour which starts in Anchorage and is mostly land based. Has anyone done that A&K tour? Very curious about the places they travel to.
Looking for feedback and opinions...all will be much appreciated. I'll post links for both trips.
Oh, and we have two boys, ages 9 &7, who are wonderful travelers, in case that might influence your opinion about which trip to take.
Thanks so much!
A&K Family Alaska or Nat Geo inside passage cruise?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Florida--single woman seeks best beaches for swimming and
- 2 My Boston weekend...killing time near MGH
- 3 Seeking advice from year round Tucson residents
- 4 Where can I best see Orca whales in the wild?
- 5 NYC apartments through CitySonnet.com
- 6 Kennedy Space Center
- 7 Alexandria or Georgetown
- 8 Should we stop for a Saturday night in Baltimore?
- 9 Lunch with little girls UWS?
- 10 Metro from airport to hotel?
- 11 5 week in US/Mexico
- 12 Yellowstone Lodging in October
- 13 WEst Coast WINTER holiday - 5 weeks driving.
- 14 AK-Glacier Bay, Wrangel Elias, Lake Clark, Matanuska glacier, Valdez?
- 15 John Heinz National Wildlife Refuge at Tinicum
- 16 recommended cheaper hotels around thanksgiving
- 17 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 18 RIP Rizzoli, J&R Music, Pearl Paint
- 19 Book ahead for weekends this spring in Asheville, NC
- 20 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 21 Colorado Trip in Late May 2014
- 22 Albuquerque Recommendations
- 23 San Diego Itinerary-- Suggestions???
- 24 Jersey City Parking
- 25 What to see/do in Baltimore without a car?