Hi there (again!!)
I have finally decided on April 15 - 21 for our trip. Just a couple of points.
What is the best way to get from the airport to The Peabody (yes I know its overpriced and the staff can be objectionable - according to some folk on here, but I will only be doing this once in my lifetime so what the heck ) and how long does it take.
We will be in Memphis for 5 whole days - suggestions on how to plan our days to make the most of our time would be very welcome. All the usual sights are on our agenda but would be interested to see less well known places - if there are any. Also is it posssible to take to the river on a paddle steamer - ifso details would be great.
Thank you all so much and I look forward to your comments.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 NCAA Fb On the net ESPN LIVE Oregon vs Washington State Streaming Live
- 2 Best way from LaGuardia to Stamford
- 3 Rental car question
- 4 College Football ESP2 Game On-line Arizona State vs USC Live On The Net
- 5 big one ?
- 6 Tri Rail train to Lauderdale by the Sea
- 7 Thank God I'm a Mountain Girl
- 8 Best Fall Foliage in NM and CO?
- 9 Nantucket ferry - how badly did I miscalculate?
- 10 Seattle first timers....outdoor trip in October
- 11 5 or 6 day road trip from Seattle
- 12 Info about Newseum Parking in D.C.
- 13 Broadway Banter? Fall 2016 - calling HowardR
- 14 Renting camper van/ motor home
- 15 Foliage in Vermont
- 16 Hiking Sandia Mountains
- 17 Grand Canyon hike
- 18 Florida apartments/condos?
- 19 Leesburg VA area restaurants
- 20 Washington DC to Orlando
- 21 Guys Ski Trip in Breckenridge
- 22 NYC - 2 days and nights mid week in May
- 23 Yosemite places to eat in half dome village
- 24 Island Hopping. Need #1 things to do on each island.
- 25 Travel from Lee Vining To Murphy California
Hi there (again!!)