Hi there (again!!)
I have finally decided on April 15 - 21 for our trip. Just a couple of points.
What is the best way to get from the airport to The Peabody (yes I know its overpriced and the staff can be objectionable - according to some folk on here, but I will only be doing this once in my lifetime so what the heck ) and how long does it take.
We will be in Memphis for 5 whole days - suggestions on how to plan our days to make the most of our time would be very welcome. All the usual sights are on our agenda but would be interested to see less well known places - if there are any. Also is it posssible to take to the river on a paddle steamer - ifso details would be great.
Thank you all so much and I look forward to your comments.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://guidemesupplements.com/bio-rocket-blast/
- 2 Middle aged and overweight - can I hike
- 3 A pleasant day on the road in Oregon?
- 4 Amtrak California Zephyr and Yosemite waterfalls
- 5 More lodging in Oregon for eclipse
- 6 Rules of the NY Subway
- 7 Mt Rushmore/Grand Tetons/JacksonHole/Yellowstone Adventure
- 8 Food Festival Tour
- 9 Confused about Yellowstone trip
- 10 Help! 2nd half of trip...From GTNP, 11 days before flying out of Denver.
- 11 Photos from Glacier National Park October 2016
- 12 We want too see Statue of liberty. Flying into EWR and out of Jfk
- 13 Seatte to San Fran - 3 Teenagers
- 14 California Coast Highway 1 from SF to LA Closed?
- 15 Road Trip Bucks County PA to In the Dells Wisconsin
- 16 Dividing time in Glacier
- 17 11 Day Road Trip/Backpacking Trip to Utah's NPs, Looking for Suggestions.
- 18 My travels to Monument Valley
- 19 Miami for 2 days
- 20 Universal Studios vacation
- 21 Boston architecture, decorative arts, & food
- 22 San Antonio Grand Hyatt versus Marriott Riverwalk
- 23 ALASKA TWO WEEK TRIP Cruise/Land
- 24 1 more Minnesota location?
- 25 Loop Road Trip from Seattle
Hi there (again!!)