Hi there (again!!)
I have finally decided on April 15 - 21 for our trip. Just a couple of points.
What is the best way to get from the airport to The Peabody (yes I know its overpriced and the staff can be objectionable - according to some folk on here, but I will only be doing this once in my lifetime so what the heck ) and how long does it take.
We will be in Memphis for 5 whole days - suggestions on how to plan our days to make the most of our time would be very welcome. All the usual sights are on our agenda but would be interested to see less well known places - if there are any. Also is it posssible to take to the river on a paddle steamer - ifso details would be great.
Thank you all so much and I look forward to your comments.
Airport transit from Memphis Airport to The Peabody Hotel
Hi there (again!!)
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 yk & family 4-day trip to Portland, Maine; July 2014
- 2 moving to florida
- 3 Drive Seattle to Las Vegas
- 4 New Englandly: a Bit of Time in Massachusetts and Maine
- 5 Ideas for 1st time trip to LA/Santa Monica/Hollywood with 16 yr old
- 6 Convenient Accommodation suggestions
- 7 Trip Report - Jersey Shore, Cherry Hill, Philly, back to the roots...
- 8 Carlsbad/San Diego Ideas
- 9 Denver, Colorado, local's advice: Bistrot Vendome or other?
- 10 Road Trip Help--- Philly to Sunset, SC (Virginia portion)
- 11 Alaska Local Knowledge Request
- 12 A few SF recommendations/itinerary review
- 13 Cape Cod trip report
- 14 Detroit area getaway - outside of the city
- 15 What a great weekend in Cooperstown (July 24-27)
- 16 Vacation with 1 year old - ideas?
- 17 Alaska Trip Report—10 days by car in July
- 18 Road Trip SW
- 19 Seafood
- 20 2 weeks in Alaska
- 21 San Diego farmer's markets
- 22 DENALI FLIGHTSEEING/BUS TOUR OPTION?
- 23 Honeymoon/road trip/adventure/help!
- 24 car rental from denver airport and shuttle question
- 25 Connecticut River Byway