Hi there (again!!)
I have finally decided on April 15 - 21 for our trip. Just a couple of points.
What is the best way to get from the airport to The Peabody (yes I know its overpriced and the staff can be objectionable - according to some folk on here, but I will only be doing this once in my lifetime so what the heck ) and how long does it take.
We will be in Memphis for 5 whole days - suggestions on how to plan our days to make the most of our time would be very welcome. All the usual sights are on our agenda but would be interested to see less well known places - if there are any. Also is it posssible to take to the river on a paddle steamer - ifso details would be great.
Thank you all so much and I look forward to your comments.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Outlook Email |1-877-509-0415| Customer Support
- 2 http://www.healthyminimarket.com/rejuvolash/
- 3 Going to niagara falls but want to go nyc
- 4 Bagging a bargain on Black Friday?
- 5 Denver/Breckenridge/Summit County
- 6 California & Arizona Itinerary
- 7 Suggestions for summer vacation near lake with dog
- 8 Is it Appropriate for Grandmother to Sing to Bar Mitzvah Boy?
- 9 Driving to Yellowstone,Grand Teton and Glacier from MN
- 10 Roadtrip Around U.S
- 11 How many days recommended for Williamsburg stay?
- 12 First Time to California
- 13 Paso Robles Wineries/Vineyards
- 14 Vintage Subway Cars in Operation for the 2015 Holiday Season
- 15 Vines in the Auxois Hills Once Again
- 16 How can the weather report be so wrong?
- 17 Road Trip from NJ TO SC
- 18 What should a foreigner know about the US?
- 19 Vegas-Arizona-Utah road Trip
- 20 Hawaii in August w 6 year old boy
- 21 Angels Landing
- 22 Grieving Widow wants escape from Christmas
- 23 San Francisco and Napa
- 24 San Diego on New Year's Eve
- 25 Oahu November 2015 Trip Report
Hi there (again!!)