Hi there (again!!)
I have finally decided on April 15 - 21 for our trip. Just a couple of points.
What is the best way to get from the airport to The Peabody (yes I know its overpriced and the staff can be objectionable - according to some folk on here, but I will only be doing this once in my lifetime so what the heck ) and how long does it take.
We will be in Memphis for 5 whole days - suggestions on how to plan our days to make the most of our time would be very welcome. All the usual sights are on our agenda but would be interested to see less well known places - if there are any. Also is it posssible to take to the river on a paddle steamer - ifso details would be great.
Thank you all so much and I look forward to your comments.
Airport transit from Memphis Airport to The Peabody Hotel
Hi there (again!!)
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Is Stars Deli still there, 53rd and Lex?
- 2 Seattle to LA (or not).
- 3 1 day in the Tampa/St Pete's area- what to do?
- 4 trip outside of San Francisco with kids
- 5 Acadia National Park/New England States
- 6 Shenandoah National Park
- 7 Favorite Casual D.C. Restaurants?
- 8 Dublin International Customs / Connections
- 9 Unique & off the beaten path accomodations for Nature Lovers
- 10 Seattle Visit April
- 11 Unique but reasonable restaurants in Las Vegas
- 12 Bears and Traps. Our Grand Alaska Sea & Land Tour
- 13 Setting Up Business with Airbnb?
- 14 Best destination for east coast beach vacation in August?
- 15 Driving routes to Washington, D.C.
- 16 3 1/2 days on Oahu
- 17 National Park itinerary- Utah, Wyoming
- 18 Morning in miami
- 19 Whidbey Island inns that allow kids
- 20 Roadtrip Key West or Marco Island in January
- 21 Minneapolis-Where to stay?
- 22 Dinsey Wolrd - another "what resort" question
- 23 One night on the outskirts of Seattle - anywhere neat for the night
- 24 Old Faithful Inn East Vs West Wing differences
- 25 Mission: Florida Gulf Coast-Feb 2016