Hi there (again!!)
I have finally decided on April 15 - 21 for our trip. Just a couple of points.
What is the best way to get from the airport to The Peabody (yes I know its overpriced and the staff can be objectionable - according to some folk on here, but I will only be doing this once in my lifetime so what the heck ) and how long does it take.
We will be in Memphis for 5 whole days - suggestions on how to plan our days to make the most of our time would be very welcome. All the usual sights are on our agenda but would be interested to see less well known places - if there are any. Also is it posssible to take to the river on a paddle steamer - ifso details would be great.
Thank you all so much and I look forward to your comments.
Airport transit from Memphis Airport to The Peabody Hotel
Hi there (again!!)
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Finger Lakes Itinerary Help
- 2 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 3 Texas and Deep South Road Trip - with Limited Time!
- 4 Santa Fe-Best Time of Year to Visit
- 5 San Fran to Crater Lake? round trip one week
- 6 Looking for One night commutable to NYC (Solo)
- 7 Looking For Something New Around The Bay Area!
- 8 Please help me with my Minnesota itinerary
- 9 Seattle, Portland, and day trips all around
- 10 Another Californian Odyssey (June/July 2014)
- 11 Easiest US airports to get to/from with public transportation
- 12 Staying in Hollywood or Santa Monica area?
- 13 Seeking thoughtful advice on Yellowstone/Tetons trip!
- 14 Best accomodation in LA on a budget
- 15 Corvettes at Carlisle - Aussie travellers
- 16 ONP-San Juan Islds or Victoria-Seattle - what's best itinerary for 8 days?
- 17 Montreal - 3 Day Trip
- 18 NYC
- 19 Detroit, MI to Portland or bust.
- 20 Toronto to Coastal Maine 1 Week Road Trip
- 21 Las Vegas - what to do solo
- 22 Seattle: Something Different?
- 23 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 24 Back from Miami Beach
- 25 Blue Ridge Parkway Help!