Hi there (again!!)
I have finally decided on April 15 - 21 for our trip. Just a couple of points.
What is the best way to get from the airport to The Peabody (yes I know its overpriced and the staff can be objectionable - according to some folk on here, but I will only be doing this once in my lifetime so what the heck ) and how long does it take.
We will be in Memphis for 5 whole days - suggestions on how to plan our days to make the most of our time would be very welcome. All the usual sights are on our agenda but would be interested to see less well known places - if there are any. Also is it posssible to take to the river on a paddle steamer - ifso details would be great.
Thank you all so much and I look forward to your comments.
Airport transit from Memphis Airport to The Peabody Hotel
Hi there (again!!)
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Avis Car rental Loss Damage Waiver LDW Fraud
- 2 Queens, NY - Do not go
- 3 Tipping advice
- 4 Maui - Need a Vegan-Friendly Restaurant Recommendation
- 5 Fort Myers Beach vs Naples Beach
- 6 Denver Airport to Downtown Sheraton--Transportation Options?
- 7 Hawaii Rental Cars - Book early
- 8 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 9 Charleston/Savannah/Asheville, 6 days enough?
- 10 Boston, NYC or Chicago for 3rd weekend in March?
- 11 3 weeks in USA in February -- refined itinerary
- 12 Hotel - Caesars Palace OR Signature @ MGM
- 13 Key West Hotel in January
- 14 los angeles restaurants
- 15 West Maui Restaurants
- 16 2 or 3 nights in Hana
- 17 Hawaii or Rio for male single traveler
- 18 7 things to do under $21 in Las Vegas
- 19 Cheapest, best to get from San Fran Airport to Hotel in Fina. District?
- 20 Boston to Ohio, with visits to FDR Home and Fallingwater
- 21 San Diego Girl's Trip in December
- 22 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 23 Lake Rabun Hotel
- 24 Healdsburg tips
- 25 Where to add a few days in Colorado?