Hi there (again!!)
I have finally decided on April 15 - 21 for our trip. Just a couple of points.
What is the best way to get from the airport to The Peabody (yes I know its overpriced and the staff can be objectionable - according to some folk on here, but I will only be doing this once in my lifetime so what the heck ) and how long does it take.
We will be in Memphis for 5 whole days - suggestions on how to plan our days to make the most of our time would be very welcome. All the usual sights are on our agenda but would be interested to see less well known places - if there are any. Also is it posssible to take to the river on a paddle steamer - ifso details would be great.
Thank you all so much and I look forward to your comments.
Airport transit from Memphis Airport to The Peabody Hotel
Hi there (again!!)
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 General Utah planning questions
- 2 need two stop-overs from LA to Santa Fe, NM
- 3 Arthritis and Humidity where to live?
- 4 Dining in Manhattan
- 5 From Seattle airport to the city
- 6 ideas for roadtrip through Utah, Idaho, Wyoming and Colorado
- 7 A trip to the SW: Not rushed, do it all, perfect time of year.
- 8 New York City Christmas Trip
- 9 A Week in Naples Florida--Much Ado About Food (and Wine)
- 10 Cafe Sevilla – Best Tapas Restaurant
- 11 Chicago- The Godfrey hotel or the Hotel Burnham????
- 12 Las Vegas to Grand Canyon, February
- 13 Washington - North cascades trails (Goat Lake and others) okay in winter?
- 14 Colorado Skiing
- 15 American Honeymoon in March
- 16 Is It Possible - One Post for MT, UT, WY in a Week?
- 17 Craft Beer & Delicious Food in Vegas
- 18 Road Trip to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Oregon
- 19 golf and fishing recommendations in Tampa area
- 20 Recomendations for outlets in miami and hotels in orlando
- 21 Northern West Coast Road Trip
- 22 Yellowstone in the winter?
- 23 To San Francisco for 8 days
- 24 Middle America in October
- 25 visit to HIghLine