Hi there (again!!)
I have finally decided on April 15 - 21 for our trip. Just a couple of points.
What is the best way to get from the airport to The Peabody (yes I know its overpriced and the staff can be objectionable - according to some folk on here, but I will only be doing this once in my lifetime so what the heck ) and how long does it take.
We will be in Memphis for 5 whole days - suggestions on how to plan our days to make the most of our time would be very welcome. All the usual sights are on our agenda but would be interested to see less well known places - if there are any. Also is it posssible to take to the river on a paddle steamer - ifso details would be great.
Thank you all so much and I look forward to your comments.
Airport transit from Memphis Airport to The Peabody Hotel
Hi there (again!!)
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Wilderness Lodge at Disney World questions
- 2 I am "The Prince of Tides"
- 3 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 4 "HUMORLESS" response to Kauai comment silliness
- 5 Kanab and Page with Kids Trip Report
- 6 How to dress in Vegas
- 7 Antelope Canyon, Best Friends, Bryce, Zion trip report
- 8 Packer game hotel on the bus line.
- 9 bus tour for Grand canyon(South Rim), Horse shoe in 1-day?
- 10 NYC becoming a battleground for Air BnB apartment rentals
- 11 Drinking a beer in all 50 states for cancer reseach. Need bar suggestions!
- 12 Trip Report to Pacific Northwest: August 2014
- 13 Quick advice needed for 1st visit to HNL & Kauai
- 14 USA trip
- 15 Things to do in and around Westbrook, CT in November 2014
- 16 Chicago Questions
- 17 Air Connections on Maui
- 18 camaro hire in waikiki
- 19 Pet Friendly places in Myrtle Beach
- 20 Timeshare Nightmares
- 21 Booking Lodging at the Grand Canyon
- 22 Breckenridge in October
- 23 New Orleans in November - too cool?
- 24 Orlando for Work
- 25 sleepy hollow NY......what to do????