Hi there (again!!)
I have finally decided on April 15 - 21 for our trip. Just a couple of points.
What is the best way to get from the airport to The Peabody (yes I know its overpriced and the staff can be objectionable - according to some folk on here, but I will only be doing this once in my lifetime so what the heck ) and how long does it take.
We will be in Memphis for 5 whole days - suggestions on how to plan our days to make the most of our time would be very welcome. All the usual sights are on our agenda but would be interested to see less well known places - if there are any. Also is it posssible to take to the river on a paddle steamer - ifso details would be great.
Thank you all so much and I look forward to your comments.
Airport transit from Memphis Airport to The Peabody Hotel
Hi there (again!!)
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Commute from Kailua Kona to Hilo - doable?
- 2 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 3 Honeymoon - Maui and Oahu for first timers Oct 2014
- 4 Seattle TrainingTrip March 17, q's
- 5 Yes it's March, but let's talk Christmas destinations!
- 6 Visiting Denver
- 7 Visiting Denver
- 8 Feedback on Palm Springs with Kids Itinerary
- 9 boston to nantucket: what are our options?
- 10 Gatlinburg Tennessee Itinerary suggestions
- 11 Help for an upcoming NYC trip.
- 12 Alternatives to Disney in Florida
- 13 Death Valley in June in a motorhome
- 14 Denver in a half day
- 15 First family ski trip
- 16 Safe Way of renting property in Orlando
- 17 Return to Utah - New Sites
- 18 Oahu ideas
- 19 Grand Circle & Wyoming
- 20 driving from San Francisco to Seattle
- 21 Best places to move to Florida?
- 22 West Coast Bound End of March
- 23 Your favorite Glacier NP lodging and itinerary help
- 24 Philly sports fans: bar needed...and running route.
- 25 Here's how I spent my 3 hour layover in Washington, DC