Hi there (again!!)
I have finally decided on April 15 - 21 for our trip. Just a couple of points.
What is the best way to get from the airport to The Peabody (yes I know its overpriced and the staff can be objectionable - according to some folk on here, but I will only be doing this once in my lifetime so what the heck ) and how long does it take.
We will be in Memphis for 5 whole days - suggestions on how to plan our days to make the most of our time would be very welcome. All the usual sights are on our agenda but would be interested to see less well known places - if there are any. Also is it posssible to take to the river on a paddle steamer - ifso details would be great.
Thank you all so much and I look forward to your comments.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Does the "Real USA" (still) exist?
- 2 New York overnight - dinner & after choices
- 3 Help finalize my Colorado activities & lodging
- 4 New York City Christmas 2015
- 5 NYC itinerary 5 days
- 6 Traveling alone to Las Vegas
- 7 A Week in New York City
- 8 Driving from New York to Atlanta,Ga
- 9 Itinerary advice first time to USA SF-YNP-LV-LA-SF
- 10 Where to stay in South Carolina?
- 11 Inflatable kayaks--pros and cons
- 12 Seattle to Portland- ideas for places to stay?
- 13 Trip Report - San Francisco advise for 1st timers like us!!
- 14 Santa Cruz downtown to San Jose Airport via public transit
- 15 Yosemite Visit
- 16 Los Angeles 4 nghts/5days
- 17 The Big Island, Kauai, and Maui: A Songdoc Trip Report
- 18 Best route to Cody?
- 19 Cody, Wyoming rodeo
- 20 Florida Family vacation in California
- 21 Family trip to San Diego. Itinerary help!
- 22 50th in Hawaii
- 23 Philadelphia to Sunset, SC via I81 and others
- 24 6 days in Boston - review itinerary & other recs needed
- 25 Looking for suggestions for Washington state weekend getaways
Hi there (again!!)