Having recently broken my wrist and had a metal plate with 9 screws permanently imbedded, I am concerned about future travelling snafus. Some have said it's no issue, some have said to take my X-rays with me always What's the KNOWLEGEABLE info?
Airport inspections with a metal plate in your arm (or leg)
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Your favorite Glacier NP lodging and itinerary help
- 2 Grand Circle & Wyoming
- 3 Philly sports fans: bar needed...and running route.
- 4 Here's how I spent my 3 hour layover in Washington, DC
- 5 Oahu ideas
- 6 Feedback on Palm Springs with Kids Itinerary
- 7 Vacation rentals in Tucson
- 8 Key Largo, FL
- 9 Death Valley in June in a motorhome
- 10 Death Valley in June
- 11 travel up the coast from San Franciso to Seattle
- 12 Rodeo Near Tulsa or Woodward?
- 13 San Diego grocery stores
- 14 Gatlinburg Tennessee Itinerary suggestions
- 15 Big Island Trip Report: Hooked on Hilo; Kohala Coast is Costly!
- 16 Yes it's March, but let's talk Christmas destinations!
- 17 West Coast Bound End of March
- 18 Planning help for honeymoon - likely Maui and the big island of Hawaii
- 19 Southern California Dining Guide - 2014/2015
- 20 Need an interesting place for one night near Memphis
- 21 Nude Beaches- Positive or Negative Experience?
- 22 Buy GoPro Hero3
- 23 Down to three New York City hotels for December visit
- 24 Huntington Beach - hostels?
- 25 Roadtrip Across the Country