My relatives are coming in from New Haven into Chicago and then have to make a connection to go into Los Angeles, I don't know what the proper connection time would be. O'Hare is a beautiful airport though. Please help.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Philadelphia to Sunset, SC via I81 and others
- 2 2 months in Hawaii!
- 3 Lake George
- 4 Grand Canyon - South or East entrance?
- 5 Buying alcohol in New York & I.D.
- 6 November trip to Las Vegas, Grand Canyon, Zion, Bryce
- 7 Nevada,utah, arizona trip report part one
- 8 Campground and Beach near Mystic, Ct
- 9 Utah, arizona part three
- 10 Nantucket for Columbus Weekend
- 11 Daytona Beach Hotel Help
- 12 Place to stay in Cocoa Beach
- 13 Our Badlands, Black Hills, Yellowstone Adventure, June 2015
- 14 Yellowstone June 2014
- 15 Hotel/motel recom. for Cape Cod
- 16 Driving from West Glacier to Waterton
- 17 North Fork Vineyards/ Greenport Long Island trip planning
- 18 Looking for suggestions for Washington state weekend getaways
- 19 utah, part 2
- 20 3 day cruise from Boston
- 21 Yosemite Visit
- 22 final plans utah/arizona trip
- 23 Need anniversary dinner in Boston
- 24 Seattle Hotels
- 25 Martha's Vineyard with the in-laws
Airline connection in Chicago O'Hare (How much time dopes a person need?)