My relatives are coming in from New Haven into Chicago and then have to make a connection to go into Los Angeles, I don't know what the proper connection time would be. O'Hare is a beautiful airport though. Please help.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Pittsburgh to New York City
- 2 Driving to Naples fl
- 3 Boston-Philadelphia: drive, fly, Amtrak?
- 4 8-Hour Napali Fishing Charter with Kids?
- 5 Port Angelas -Vegas
- 6 Downtown Chicago
- 7 Transfers from Newark airport hotels to New York cruise terminal
- 8 Grand Circle - need to add 3 nights
- 9 Vasectomy Procedure Beverly Hills
- 10 Jul, Aug or Sept for California trip, which is preferable and why?
- 11 Safe travel route from Medford, Oregon to Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- 12 Whale Watching in Kauai
- 13 Help! Road Trip from Boulder to Oregon 2/2016
- 14 Lines for Shakespeare in the park tickets
- 15 8 Days in Yellowstone/GTNP
- 16 Must Sees in San Francisco
- 17 Family Vacation for Mom's 80th Birthday
- 18 Nashville Questions
- 19 Summer vacation
- 20 New Orleans on Easter Sunday - parade and church?
- 21 First Trip to Texas -
- 22 Resort/Hotel near Port Canaveral
- 23 Camping Road Trip with Kids - SD to Santa Fe
- 24 Driving from NY to Boston in February
- 25 Hyatt Regency Boston Harbor - how to get to the city?
Airline connection in Chicago O'Hare (How much time dopes a person need?)