My relatives are coming in from New Haven into Chicago and then have to make a connection to go into Los Angeles, I don't know what the proper connection time would be. O'Hare is a beautiful airport though. Please help.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Denver/Breckenridge/Summit County
- 2 Is it Appropriate for Grandmother to Sing to Bar Mitzvah Boy?
- 3 Waikoloa restaurants?
- 4 What should a foreigner know about the US?
- 5 Southern Utah - Need Hotel Reservations Last Week Of April?
- 6 Touring Hearst Castle
- 7 Grieving Widow wants escape from Christmas
- 8 How can the weather report be so wrong?
- 9 San Francisco
- 10 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 11 California road trip - oneway or round trip
- 12 Room Service @ Disney Hotel
- 13 Angels Landing
- 14 Seattle/Vancouver in July
- 15 NY State Assembly Internship
- 16 San Diego Family Reunion Planning
- 17 Itinerary to America - Guidance Needed
- 18 Grand Canyon - Three hour Mule ride
- 19 Going to Coachella - what to do after the festival
- 20 Welltravbrit's Ongoing NYC Jaunt
- 21 Arlington funeral plans
- 22 White Christmas
- 23 2.5 days in New York. Are hotels the only option?
- 24 OUR MANHATTAN ADVENTURE 2015
- 25 Grand Canyon
Airline connection in Chicago O'Hare (How much time dopes a person need?)