My relatives are coming in from New Haven into Chicago and then have to make a connection to go into Los Angeles, I don't know what the proper connection time would be. O'Hare is a beautiful airport though. Please help.
Airline connection in Chicago O'Hare (How much time dopes a person need?)
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Place for a drink where kids are allowed? An NYC question.
- 2 Alaska- cruise or land? and most scenic areas?
- 3 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 4 Seeking advice from year round Tucson residents
- 5 AK-Glacier Bay, Wrangel Elias, Lake Clark, Matanuska glacier, Valdez?
- 6 Washington DC Metro
- 7 Houseboat on Lake Powell
- 8 Suggestions for road trip with children from Birmingham, AL to Grand Canyon
- 9 NYC apartments through CitySonnet.com
- 10 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 11 AirBnB is illegal in San Francisco,
- 12 Alexandria or Georgetown
- 13 Travel West Coast
- 14 Hotels in LA ... I know...how long is a piece of string type question...
- 15 What to see/do in Baltimore without a car?
- 16 Wine Country Picnic
- 17 traveling Amtrak cross country
- 18 Road trip through the south
- 19 Hotel in Santa Barbara
- 20 Should we stop for a Saturday night in Baltimore?
- 21 Myrtle Beach
- 22 Colorado in the summer!
- 23 Shuttle Recommendations - Penn Station to JFK
- 24 Getting around Las Vegas
- 25 Rafting near Denali