My relatives are coming in from New Haven into Chicago and then have to make a connection to go into Los Angeles, I don't know what the proper connection time would be. O'Hare is a beautiful airport though. Please help.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 8-Hour Napali Fishing Charter with Kids?
- 2 When do school start again in August?
- 3 Must Sees in San Francisco
- 4 What to do in San Diego
- 5 Road trip from St Paul Mn to Naples Florida
- 6 San Francisco during Super Bowl week
- 7 Whale Watching in Kauai
- 8 How many days to spend in San Francisco, LA & Las vegas?
- 9 New Orleans on Easter Sunday - parade and church?
- 10 Grand Canyon Helicopter Ride
- 11 What to do in New York?
- 12 Jazz Fest shuttle buses
- 13 Camping in Yellowstone? Good idea for a family?
- 14 Our Boston Getaway
- 15 Summer Vaca Destination for families driving from Michigan and Georgia?
- 16 3/31-5/29 New Tracy Letts Play!
- 17 40th in Key West
- 18 Hyatt Regency Boston Harbor - how to get to the city?
- 19 Grand Circle Road Trip
- 20 Itinary for Maui - help please
- 21 Driving from NY to Boston in February
- 22 Suggestions for Two Day Getaway near Fort Myers or Naples
- 23 Nashville Questions
- 24 Redwood National Forest
- 25 Family Vacation for Mom's 80th Birthday
Airline connection in Chicago O'Hare (How much time dopes a person need?)