My relatives are coming in from New Haven into Chicago and then have to make a connection to go into Los Angeles, I don't know what the proper connection time would be. O'Hare is a beautiful airport though. Please help.
Airline connection in Chicago O'Hare (How much time dopes a person need?)
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 California (San Francisco, Napa,Carmel/Monterey,Santa Barbara,San Diego)
- 2 Clearwater FL area
- 3 Fall trip, best location to stay in Vermont. Need help please.
- 4 Los Angeles day trips
- 5 Rapid City to Yellowstone Route
- 6 Seeking advice for Glacier National Park
- 7 Business in San diego and then a weeks vacation?
- 8 trip advice from TN to TX
- 9 san diego or nearby area
- 10 middlebury vt snow
- 11 NY to Asheville then country place to stay
- 12 Charlotte NC Lodging & Driving Question
- 13 Ideas for a family on a roadtrip around Denver and Utah
- 14 First Trip to California with Family of 6
- 15 ski trip: utah or colorado
- 16 Caklifornia & Oregon
- 17 Help with Moab itinerary for an overacheiver
- 18 Kauai - day trips to North shore and Waimea Canyon/Kokee State Park
- 19 Route 50 between Virginia and Missouri--Scenic?
- 20 San Fran to Yosemite one night stay
- 21 Drive down the West Coast 2015
- 22 What is the weather like in Kona in November?
- 23 Chattanooga to Washington DC via Blue Ridge Parkway
- 24 Warning: Recent increase in violent crime in New Orleans' French Quarter
- 25 Charleston, SC Hotels