My relatives are coming in from New Haven into Chicago and then have to make a connection to go into Los Angeles, I don't know what the proper connection time would be. O'Hare is a beautiful airport though. Please help.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 2 hours international transit in DFW airport
- 2 JFK Terminal 8
- 3 Help me with this
- 4 Seattle or Portland or Vancouver?
- 5 Southwest/California NP roadtrip advice needed.
- 6 Las Vegas to Grand Canyon in August
- 7 Breckenridge, Estes Park, and Fort Collins in May
- 8 California Trip
- 9 Atlanta With Toddler
- 10 What do you think of my Yellowstone itinerary - August 2017?
- 11 6 days to drive from Wisconsin to Florida solo?
- 12 Washington DC in July - hotel, and what items to book now
- 13 Atlanta airport to Marietta, GA traffic
- 14 Sunniest place to stay in Kauai
- 15 family with 3 boys needing help for west coast itinerary
- 16 Tohono Chul Tucson?
- 17 AR State Parks
- 18 Seattle and Vancouver/Victoria
- 19 Need advice-Early June Oregon Coast, Columbia River Gorge, Crater Lake
- 20 Kauai - wow, just WOW!!!
- 21 9-10 day trip to WA
- 22 Apply in 12th grade for an international student ?
- 23 West to East Coast in 10 days
- 24 Proposed Los Angeles itinerary, almost exclusively without a car
- 25 Tour of the Grand Circle USA .HELP!
Airline connection in Chicago O'Hare (How much time dopes a person need?)