My relatives are coming in from New Haven into Chicago and then have to make a connection to go into Los Angeles, I don't know what the proper connection time would be. O'Hare is a beautiful airport though. Please help.
Airline connection in Chicago O'Hare (How much time dopes a person need?)
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Seattle : Airport to Hotel best/economical transportation??
- 2 Edison Hotel or Holiday Inn Express manhattan midtown w
- 3 Restaurant recommendations for Ft. Lauderdale
- 4 Cabo cancelled, so where shall 14 of us go for childless long wknd??
- 5 Fairbanks, denali, kenai peninsula
- 6 Tucson area flooding
- 7 Looking for Next Destination
- 8 first time in AZ
- 9 Itinerary suggestions/advice for driving fr PAlto/Sequoia/GC/LV/Palo Alto
- 10 Best Sonoma wineries you've never heard of
- 11 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 12 Eating at south Lake Tahoe
- 13 Need a Hampton Restaurant Suggestion
- 14 4 week family trip ideas
- 15 Las Vegas to San Francisco in October - best route
- 16 Staying at holiday inn express midtown manhattan
- 17 Trip Report - New York & Washington DC – May 30 – June 4, 2014
- 18 Dec / Jan in the USA- advice
- 19 New England Newbie - Help with 13 night itinerary - October
- 20 TripReport--10 Utah Circle
- 21 Relaxing Honeymoon Week
- 22 St. Simon, Georgia
- 23 Petoskey Fall Break?
- 24 Moving to New Jersey
- 25 Baltimore Inner Harbor to DC - without a car; with luggage - suggestions?