I'm researching material for book about the 1970's - primarily California and Hawaii. I am looking for airfares from 1971 to 1975to and from Hawaii and San Francisco on United Air and PanAm. Also PSA intra-state airfares to and from San Francisco, Los Angeles, and San Diego - same time period.
Also, did United have a Piano Bar aboard some of it's 747's to and from Hawaii.
Airfares in the 1970's
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Florida, Gulf Coast recommendations
- 2 Road Trip Sept/Oct (4 weeks) Key West-Carolina's-Nashville-Memphis-Dallas-Denver
- 3 First family ski trip
- 4 NYC theatre broadway
- 5 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 6 What to do in Pawley's Island in Early March?
- 7 Need Ideas for Quiet Vacation in Upstate New York
- 8 Most affordable Wineries in Northern California near Napa?
- 9 Spending February on the Florida Panhandle
- 10 Über, peer sharing sites, and insurance
- 11 new online travel network
- 12 Salt Lake City, Utah
- 13 USA with a 3 year old
- 14 Death Valley in June in a motorhome
- 15 Big Island Trip Report: Hooked on Hilo; Kohala Coast is Costly!
- 16 Universal studios/Orlando
- 17 Best seafood restaurant in Boston
- 18 Accomodations in Seattle for 15
- 19 A dreamy week on Kauai with three generations
- 20 Dividing time in Grand Canyon
- 21 Looking for Destination Ideas
- 22 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 23 Great Smokies - Seasonal Closings
- 24 Looking for Hotel Alternatives on Coast to Coast Trip
- 25 Chain of Craters Road safe with Infants