I'm researching material for book about the 1970's - primarily California and Hawaii. I am looking for airfares from 1971 to 1975to and from Hawaii and San Francisco on United Air and PanAm. Also PSA intra-state airfares to and from San Francisco, Los Angeles, and San Diego - same time period.
Also, did United have a Piano Bar aboard some of it's 747's to and from Hawaii.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Hilton Head
- 2 Brit worried about weather in Santa Barbara !
- 3 Driving from Denver to Ouray Colorado and back in late August
- 4 Favorite Casual D.C. Restaurants?
- 5 Beach Vacation from Midwest with 10 year old.
- 6 Advice on 4 day itinerary in NYC in June 2015
- 7 Train, Boston to NYC, questions
- 8 Kauai North Shore Condos- Sealodge
- 9 Restaurant recomendations in the east 54th Street area, please.
- 10 NYC to FLA Road Trip..stopovers (I-81) in Virginia and Sea Islands?
- 11 Southern Road Trip
- 12 4 Days in LV
- 13 Best Scenic Islands in Washington State
- 14 Must See/Do in Oregon & Washington
- 15 Driving to St. Paul Minnesota from New York City
- 16 NYC hotel/July
- 17 Planning a Low Country Road Trip
- 18 SF to Seattle roundtrip with family,help!
- 19 First time visit to California
- 20 Fly out of LA 10pm, what to do that day?
- 21 Broadway Banter revived, Spring 2015!
- 22 Must see places in Washington & Oregon
- 23 Lodging in Bryce or outside ?
- 24 Moab, Grand Canyon, Denver
- 25 Chicago Outskirts Hotel