I'm researching material for book about the 1970's - primarily California and Hawaii. I am looking for airfares from 1971 to 1975to and from Hawaii and San Francisco on United Air and PanAm. Also PSA intra-state airfares to and from San Francisco, Los Angeles, and San Diego - same time period.
Also, did United have a Piano Bar aboard some of it's 747's to and from Hawaii.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 https://www.healthsupreviews.com/primex-testo-max/
- 2 Uber from Baton Rouge to N.O. Airport
- 3 Charleston Itinerary Feedback Please
- 4 Savannah Itinerary Feedback Please
- 5 First time Colorado 1 week-itinerary help
- 6 Where to go for a long winter vacation in Florida, Panama City Beach??
- 7 Grand Canyon, Lake Powell, Zion..
- 8 Any nice condo's to stay in Seaside, Florida?
- 9 Looking to move from North Carolina to Colorado
- 10 Long-Term parking options New Orleans Airport
- 11 Nome, AK to Serpentine Hot Springs in the Bering Land Bridge NP
- 12 First Time to Seattle-Portland-Willamette Valley
- 13 Luau Worth the Money or Not?
- 14 NEW ORLEANS AND CAJUN COUNTRY...A WEEK-LONG FOOD QUEST
- 15 Lava Bike & Hike Tour - Kalapana, Hawaii
- 16 Colorado itinerary
- 17 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 18 watching solar eclipse in Portland
- 19 Hawaii wedding
- 20 3wks in USA, flying in & out of LA, in Jan 2018
- 21 Adventure Travel in Kenai Peninsula
- 22 12 Must-Read Rental Car & Road Trip Planning Tips
- 23 Oregon Coast with 1, 4 and 6, year old
- 24 Charlottesville & NC BBQ Trip Report
- 25 Looking for quiet beach vacation in Florida