I'm researching material for book about the 1970's - primarily California and Hawaii. I am looking for airfares from 1971 to 1975to and from Hawaii and San Francisco on United Air and PanAm. Also PSA intra-state airfares to and from San Francisco, Los Angeles, and San Diego - same time period.
Also, did United have a Piano Bar aboard some of it's 747's to and from Hawaii.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 2 months road trip out west - need one way renting mini RV
- 2 Overnight tour from New York to see Washington, D.C.
- 3 Farewell from Ira
- 4 Cape Cod - around Sandwich
- 5 Recommendations for birthday Sunday brunch near but outside Boston
- 6 Pacific coast road trip
- 7 Springfield, Massachusetts and I-91 : Surprisingly Awesome
- 8 Family vacation itinerary pointers
- 9 Historial/Culture-filled restaurants in Savannah, and Atlanta!
- 10 Restaurants in San Francisco and Napa/Sonoma Valley
- 11 chicago to hibbing
- 12 Hudson Valley Drive Suggestions
- 13 Oklahoma - Dallas - Houston - New Orleans - Orlando
- 14 Arlington Hotels
- 15 The Manhattan Project - The Maitais Return To The Big Apple
- 16 Fun family adventures in/around Charleston?
- 17 Cabin rental in march
- 18 Our explorations of the Hudson Valley & Catskills
- 19 Driving from south Florida to San Diego late September...where to stop?
- 20 Southern Cali itinerary help
- 21 Restaurants close to King's Station?
- 22 Luxury Accommodations Motel-Machesney Park, IL, Janesville, WI
- 23 San Diego July 2016 - an FYI
- 24 Coronado, La Jolla, or Other?
- 25 Where to stay in Missoula?