I'm researching material for book about the 1970's - primarily California and Hawaii. I am looking for airfares from 1971 to 1975to and from Hawaii and San Francisco on United Air and PanAm. Also PSA intra-state airfares to and from San Francisco, Los Angeles, and San Diego - same time period.
Also, did United have a Piano Bar aboard some of it's 747's to and from Hawaii.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 CA Fire - need revised itinerary help
- 2 Boston waterfront Italian
- 3 Day in Spokane
- 4 summer vacation
- 5 Kids Vacation Place
- 6 What to pack
- 7 Los Angeles Indefinitely
- 8 AUGUST---7 day San Fran to San Diego
- 9 Honolulu Hotel Resort Fees
- 10 Road trip from Gulf Coast to Key West
- 11 Aug. cruise wardrobe
- 12 Need help with National Parks trip in 2017
- 13 First time, Best business class?
- 14 Restaurant Recs for Minneapolis
- 15 Planning Rim2Rim Hike at Grand Canyon
- 16 Spa at THE Hotel at Mandalay Bay
- 17 Trip Report: 2 weeks from SF to Yellowstone and back, June 2016
- 18 Best restaurants?! - first time to NYC!
- 19 Zion and Bryce in July
- 20 Moving from Fresno CA to highpoint NC
- 21 Itinerary Help Needed
- 22 Trip Report 2012 : 11 wonderful days in Alaska
- 23 SW Colorado/San Juan Skyway ideas?
- 24 Between Naples and Fort Myers
- 25 Desert Southwest