I'm researching material for book about the 1970's - primarily California and Hawaii. I am looking for airfares from 1971 to 1975to and from Hawaii and San Francisco on United Air and PanAm. Also PSA intra-state airfares to and from San Francisco, Los Angeles, and San Diego - same time period.
Also, did United have a Piano Bar aboard some of it's 747's to and from Hawaii.
Airfares in the 1970's
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Road trips - CHI-ATL and MEM-NOLA - April/May 2014
- 2 Grand Teton & Yellowstone & ???
- 3 Road to Hana and continuing on backside of Island
- 4 Kanab and Page with Kids Trip Report
- 5 Relocation: Where Do We Fit In
- 6 DC in Dec-Restaurant ideas near Hilton Mark Alexandria
- 7 Shuttle Service from Newark
- 8 Cedar Point / Put In Bay
- 9 East Coast to West Coast travel route
- 10 NYC becoming a battleground for Air BnB apartment rentals
- 11 Washington DC in Spring?
- 12 Quick advice needed for 1st visit to HNL & Kauai
- 13 5 Day East Coast Road Trip
- 14 trains in Europe
- 15 Booked our NYC hotel (thanks!), would like restaurant recommendations!
- 16 Need good hotel for couple with teen daughter for 2 nights: shopping, plays, not over $600. Which???
- 17 Packer game hotel on the bus line.
- 18 NBA tickets??
- 19 Trip Report: An Intoxicating Birthday Day-Trip in Napa
- 20 Trip Report to Pacific Northwest: August 2014
- 21 Baltimore Inner Harbor to DC - without a car; with luggage - suggestions?
- 22 Alaskan coast travel options
- 23 USA trip
- 24 Timeshare Nightmares
- 25 Antelope Canyon, Best Friends, Bryce, Zion trip report