I'm researching material for book about the 1970's - primarily California and Hawaii. I am looking for airfares from 1971 to 1975to and from Hawaii and San Francisco on United Air and PanAm. Also PSA intra-state airfares to and from San Francisco, Los Angeles, and San Diego - same time period.
Also, did United have a Piano Bar aboard some of it's 747's to and from Hawaii.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 5 Things Not to Miss in NYC?
- 2 Off the beaten track in the deep south
- 3 October in Colorado
- 4 Boston to New York
- 5 Mobile Suggestions
- 6 One day in Dallas
- 7 Best Colorado City?: hot summers, mild winters
- 8 Broadway Banter revived, Spring 2015!
- 9 What to do in myrtle beach…and where to dine
- 10 Best Router driving rental truck to go to Long beach, NY
- 11 Pensacola Suggestions
- 12 Brainstorming - city to visit for disabled young man
- 13 Nova Star
- 14 4 Days in LV
- 15 7 days in Colorado
- 16 louisiana bayou
- 17 Yellowstone in the Winter
- 18 Biloxi Suggestions
- 19 myrtle beach
- 20 Boston--Another Art Mission
- 21 16 Days Utah National Parks
- 22 North Fork Vineyards/ Greenport Long Island trip planning
- 23 Trip To Anchorage, Alaska
- 24 Getting from Denver International Airport to the city and other places
- 25 Grand Canyon Railway and Hotel?