I'm researching material for book about the 1970's - primarily California and Hawaii. I am looking for airfares from 1971 to 1975to and from Hawaii and San Francisco on United Air and PanAm. Also PSA intra-state airfares to and from San Francisco, Los Angeles, and San Diego - same time period.
Also, did United have a Piano Bar aboard some of it's 747's to and from Hawaii.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Places to stay in TX...?
- 2 Need a short term apartment in BOSTON
- 3 Roadtrip in the South. Help on when to go!
- 4 Alabama vs. Florida Beaches
- 5 Itinerary Advice for SLC - Moab - Zion
- 6 NYC - Sargent - Sorolla
- 7 Best Place to Stay in Asheville, North Carolina with 80 year old dad
- 8 San Fran to LA via PCH
- 9 Silverthorne
- 10 Another Quick NYC Trip - Food Ideas?
- 11 Best Affordable Hotel to Stay in Montana - Deborah
- 12 Highway 1 motels
- 13 New Orleans Best Guided Tours
- 14 Overwhelmed by Alaskan shore excursion choices
- 15 San Diego Clothing Help (woman)
- 16 Alaska itinerary - Anchorage, Seward, Denali, Juneau.
- 17 San Antonio
- 18 11 days SE coast road trip
- 19 Kauai Eats... Recommendations??
- 20 Getting around in NYC
- 21 Mountains, Hiking and Wildlife in Fall
- 22 Should I cancel Florida vacation?
- 23 Looking for pretty waterfront hotel for weekend trip from Detroit
- 24 3.5 weeks in the Deep South
- 25 International student, applying for school