I'm researching material for book about the 1970's - primarily California and Hawaii. I am looking for airfares from 1971 to 1975to and from Hawaii and San Francisco on United Air and PanAm. Also PSA intra-state airfares to and from San Francisco, Los Angeles, and San Diego - same time period.
Also, did United have a Piano Bar aboard some of it's 747's to and from Hawaii.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Best 2 (or 3) Day Drive Between Phoenix & Palm Springs?
- 2 First Trip to Texas -
- 3 How many days to spend in San Francisco, LA & Las vegas?
- 4 Family Vacation for Mom's 80th Birthday
- 5 Beaches in Florida
- 6 Charleston+Kiawah+Asheville+?
- 7 Jul, Aug or Sept for California trip, which is preferable and why?
- 8 Nashville Questions
- 9 Avoiding tunnels driving from Atlanta to Philadelphia
- 10 Best stay, park & fly hotel near Boston Logan airport?
- 11 Hyatt Regency Boston Harbor - how to get to the city?
- 12 Downtown Chicago
- 13 Pittsburgh to New York City
- 14 Help! Road Trip from Boulder to Oregon 2/2016
- 15 Transportation from Lahaina to Kaanapali Westin
- 16 8-Hour Napali Fishing Charter with Kids?
- 17 Charleston Hotel Question
- 18 Grand Circle - need to add 3 nights
- 19 New Hampshire
- 20 New Orleans on Easter Sunday - parade and church?
- 21 Driving to Naples fl
- 22 Boston-Philadelphia: drive, fly, Amtrak?
- 23 Port Angelas -Vegas
- 24 Safe travel route from Medford, Oregon to Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- 25 Whale Watching in Kauai