I'm researching material for book about the 1970's - primarily California and Hawaii. I am looking for airfares from 1971 to 1975to and from Hawaii and San Francisco on United Air and PanAm. Also PSA intra-state airfares to and from San Francisco, Los Angeles, and San Diego - same time period.
Also, did United have a Piano Bar aboard some of it's 747's to and from Hawaii.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://basiccleanseplus.com/garcinia-thin-secret/
- 2 Trip Report 2012 : 11 wonderful days in Alaska
- 3 6 days to drive from Wisconsin to Florida solo?
- 4 What type of hire car for Nat Parks in UT, AZ
- 5 Help me with this
- 6 NYC For The Day
- 7 Las Vegas to Grand Canyon in August
- 8 Walking Safety Near Boston Common
- 9 2 hours international transit in DFW airport
- 10 JFK Terminal 8
- 11 Seattle or Portland or Vancouver?
- 12 Southwest/California NP roadtrip advice needed.
- 13 Breckenridge, Estes Park, and Fort Collins in May
- 14 California Trip
- 15 Atlanta With Toddler
- 16 What do you think of my Yellowstone itinerary - August 2017?
- 17 Washington DC in July - hotel, and what items to book now
- 18 Atlanta airport to Marietta, GA traffic
- 19 Sunniest place to stay in Kauai
- 20 family with 3 boys needing help for west coast itinerary
- 21 Tohono Chul Tucson?
- 22 AR State Parks
- 23 Seattle and Vancouver/Victoria
- 24 Need advice-Early June Oregon Coast, Columbia River Gorge, Crater Lake
- 25 Kauai - wow, just WOW!!!