I'm researching material for book about the 1970's - primarily California and Hawaii. I am looking for airfares from 1971 to 1975to and from Hawaii and San Francisco on United Air and PanAm. Also PSA intra-state airfares to and from San Francisco, Los Angeles, and San Diego - same time period.
Also, did United have a Piano Bar aboard some of it's 747's to and from Hawaii.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 SW Colorado/San Juan Skyway ideas?
- 2 Aug. cruise wardrobe
- 3 If you're in Cleveland for the GOP Convention
- 4 Moving from Fresno CA to highpoint NC
- 5 Restaurant Recs for Minneapolis
- 6 Kids Vacation Place
- 7 Boston waterfront Italian
- 8 First time, Best business class?
- 9 Planning Rim2Rim Hike at Grand Canyon
- 10 US-Canada road trip help
- 11 What to pack
- 12 Cape cod, Vermont and Newyork
- 13 Between Naples and Fort Myers
- 14 CA Fire - need revised itinerary help
- 15 Desert Southwest
- 16 11 Days in Washington State and northern Oregon: what to do?
- 17 Lake Tahoe or ?
- 18 Los Angeles Indefinitely
- 19 Mardi Gras
- 20 Need advice - Charleston girls' weekend
- 21 Need help with National Parks trip in 2017
- 22 Road trip from Gulf Coast to Key West
- 23 Northern California Fall itinerary help
- 24 Best restaurants?! - first time to NYC!
- 25 Napa valley getaway