I am flabbergasted at the current prices for Hawaii travel over spring break (mid April). We usually go at least once a year, but always in low season. This year due to scheduling, we will be visiting during this busy couple of weeks. I thought the fares would go down around the 3 month prior mark, and have been tracking them for about 2 months already, but they've only gone up. For those of you experienced with traveling to Hawaii (specifically KOA), what are your experiences with fares? Typically we've paid anywhere from $400-$600 non-stop RT during low season, but i'm seeing $800+ for our dates at this time. Do I wait or should I just buy now? Any tips for booking airfare/condos/activities during spring break would be appreciated. I don't want to be caught off guard again next year!
Airfare to Hawaii over Spring Break - when to buy?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Indoor Waterpark in Wisconsin Dells ?
- 2 bachelors degree
- 3 Help needed from USA experts... where to?
- 4 Has anyone been getting ads for handguns/holsters?
- 5 Florida Vacation
- 6 Can Anyone Suggest which is the Best Holiday Destination with Family.?
- 7 Is Coral Gables or Miami a shorter distance to the Everglades?
- 8 3 weeks in USA in February -- refined itinerary
- 9 historic small western towns - with shopping district, dino digs??
- 10 Trailing Cyclone Ana to Maui (trip report)
- 11 First Time RVing - Is my itinerary on overkill for 10 day trip?
- 12 Getting to Key West
- 13 New Orleans Motel Question
- 14 Itinerary ideas for Niagara Falls via Corning/Watkins from NYC
- 15 San Diego One Day Itinerary
- 16 How the fairytale of New York can become a nightmare
- 17 Hang out, Low Key, Getaway Area?
- 18 Has anyone been to Li'l Dizzy's in the Treme?
- 19 Please help identify location in Southern California
- 20 West Maui Restaurants
- 21 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 22 62 Hikers airlifted out of Kalalau Trail
- 23 Help with seeing Rocky Mountain National Park
- 24 San Francisco Italian Restaurant for 14
- 25 3 weeks in USA in February -- final post before booking hotels