I am flabbergasted at the current prices for Hawaii travel over spring break (mid April). We usually go at least once a year, but always in low season. This year due to scheduling, we will be visiting during this busy couple of weeks. I thought the fares would go down around the 3 month prior mark, and have been tracking them for about 2 months already, but they've only gone up. For those of you experienced with traveling to Hawaii (specifically KOA), what are your experiences with fares? Typically we've paid anywhere from $400-$600 non-stop RT during low season, but i'm seeing $800+ for our dates at this time. Do I wait or should I just buy now? Any tips for booking airfare/condos/activities during spring break would be appreciated. I don't want to be caught off guard again next year!
Airfare to Hawaii over Spring Break - when to buy?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Best, most beautiful, unmissable sections of highway 1 on the CA coast
- 2 San Antonio suggestions anyone?
- 3 Kauai - Napali Coast - Air vs Water
- 4 California coast: April
- 5 Day Trip OUT of Los Angeles
- 6 A Week in Seattle & the Pacific NW
- 7 Where to Stay in Boston Without Taking Out a Mortgage ...
- 8 Niagara Falls-- US side or Canada
- 9 Keeping Hip-Chic At Bay: Seattle and A Couple Points South
- 10 Road Trip
- 11 Whale watching
- 12 New York Yankee Station
- 13 DC, Philadelphia, New York, Maine, Acadia NP and Niagara Falls in 11 days?
- 14 Have you done an aquarium sleepover?
- 15 Great Smoky Mountains trip: Tennessee or North Carolina?
- 16 Chicago Girls Weekend
- 17 New York City Borough Walking: Where for Diverse Flavorful Neighborhoods?
- 18 Chicago - Walk? Cab? Bus? From Soldier Field...
- 19 September trip to Michigan
- 20 Orlando-off-the-beaten-track
- 21 California: Sonoma/ San Fran/ Carmel
- 22 Restaurant recommendations for Washington DC - city centre
- 23 Restaurant recommendations for lower east side & upper west side
- 24 Driving from NYC to Montreal - pls recommend a place to eat in upstate NY
- 25 Looking for a beach front place from central to northern Cal