I am flabbergasted at the current prices for Hawaii travel over spring break (mid April). We usually go at least once a year, but always in low season. This year due to scheduling, we will be visiting during this busy couple of weeks. I thought the fares would go down around the 3 month prior mark, and have been tracking them for about 2 months already, but they've only gone up. For those of you experienced with traveling to Hawaii (specifically KOA), what are your experiences with fares? Typically we've paid anywhere from $400-$600 non-stop RT during low season, but i'm seeing $800+ for our dates at this time. Do I wait or should I just buy now? Any tips for booking airfare/condos/activities during spring break would be appreciated. I don't want to be caught off guard again next year!
Airfare to Hawaii over Spring Break - when to buy?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Favorite Washington, DC restaurants
- 2 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 3 Napa Girls Getaway - Need hotel advice
- 4 NYC apartments through CitySonnet.com
- 5 recommended cheaper hotels around thanksgiving
- 6 Hotels in LA ... I know...how long is a piece of string type question...
- 7 Seeking advice from year round Tucson residents
- 8 Place for a drink where kids are allowed? An NYC question.
- 9 Grand Staircase Esclante National Monument
- 10 Grand Circle Itinerary Utah
- 11 Alaska- cruise or land? and most scenic areas?
- 12 My Boston weekend...killing time near MGH
- 13 New York City Restaurants
- 14 Dining in D.C.
- 15 Lunch with little girls UWS?
- 16 Charleston, SC Beaches
- 17 9 Day Trip to Yosemite, Oregon and Washington State
- 18 traveling Amtrak cross country
- 19 Jersey City Parking
- 20 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 21 Washington DC Metro
- 22 AirBnB is illegal in San Francisco,
- 23 Best Glacier viewing (by boat) from Seward or Whittier
- 24 Spring Break in California: San Francisco, Yosemite and up the coast
- 25 Little Bighorn Battlefield & Yellowstone