For January, after the holidays. I thought it was exceptional value, only $175. I am paying double that to travel there for the holidays. I understand that it is the busiest time of the year, but the week after the price is so much better that we will never travel there for the winter holidays.
Airfare to Hawaii is $350 from Seattle
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Georgetown Washington DC Historic row houses along C&O Canal?
- 2 Tucson area flooding
- 3 She showed her star-making everything like that
- 4 Long Island Advice
- 5 Best Sonoma wineries you've never heard of
- 6 Las Vegas Clubs - Need all the 411...
- 7 December 2014 travel. Family w/young adults
- 8 New locksmith, Locksmith New
- 9 First trip to Portland, OR - looking for recommendations
- 10 Palm Desert California recommendations for dining
- 11 Colorado aspen updates
- 12 Yellowstone and Tetons in a Flash
- 13 Looking For Warm Vacation Spot for December in US With 16 Months Old
- 14 Restaurant recommendations for Ft. Lauderdale
- 15 Storing luggage in Manhattan for a few hours
- 16 TripReport--10 Utah Circle
- 17 Fairbanks, denali, kenai peninsula
- 18 Lunch near 254 west 54th st.
- 19 Need suggestions: 6-day Thanksgiving trip Seattle,Portland,Vancouver(maybe)
- 20 Boston suggestions
- 21 California
- 22 Long Weekend Travel - Where to?
- 23 Need a Hampton Restaurant Suggestion
- 24 Cabo cancelled, so where shall 14 of us go for childless long wknd??
- 25 Portland, OR to Crater Lake to Portland- most scenic route