For January, after the holidays. I thought it was exceptional value, only $175. I am paying double that to travel there for the holidays. I understand that it is the busiest time of the year, but the week after the price is so much better that we will never travel there for the winter holidays.
Airfare to Hawaii is $350 from Seattle
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Alaska Trip Planning
- 2 Kauai - wow, just WOW!!!
- 3 final plans utah/arizona trip
- 4 Purchase of Florida Condo
- 5 New York in May - Dinner at Bouley,
- 6 NC or SC Beach Escape
- 7 family road trip
- 8 Kid School Admission
- 9 Connecticut Highway 1. Should we do it?
- 10 Pacific Coast Highway from Los Angeles to San Francisco
- 11 Recommended Private Shuttle Service From JFK Airport to Long Island City
- 12 Broadway Banter revived, Spring 2015!
- 13 Lake Tahoe - May Vacation Advice
- 14 New York City-New Things?
- 15 which St. Louis neighborhood to base in, given these destinations?
- 16 A Napa Valley Reprise: Mom turns the big 5-0!
- 17 2 Short Trips to NYC: Broadway, Opera, Tenements, Hotels, Cholesterol
- 18 SOS....Thunderstorms when we plan to visit NOLA
- 19 4 Days in Kauai what to see and do
- 20 scenic route from Estes Park to Salt Lake City
- 21 Traveling from Vegas to Grand Canyon and Southern Utah
- 22 Restaurant recomendations in the east 54th Street area, please.
- 23 Traffic from Wine Country to SFO on weekday
- 24 NYC hotel/July
- 25 Boston to see Sargent works