For January, after the holidays. I thought it was exceptional value, only $175. I am paying double that to travel there for the holidays. I understand that it is the busiest time of the year, but the week after the price is so much better that we will never travel there for the winter holidays.
Airfare to Hawaii is $350 from Seattle
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 which river tour out of Haines, Alaska?
- 2 Relatively Inexpensive NYC Hotel?
- 3 San Francisco hotel in Fisherman's Wharf or Union Square
- 4 Less than a day in Seattle area
- 5 Can you help my girlfriend and me with our itinerary?
- 6 A Napa Valley Reprise: Mom turns the big 5-0!
- 7 Petrified national forest, AZ
- 8 Miami Marlins
- 9 Florida or caribbean
- 10 Cross Country RV Trip
- 11 California
- 12 Where should a coffee drinker worship in NYC?
- 13 Northern California in February
- 14 New England September
- 15 1st time DC-NYC for family of 5 - Need itinerary advice
- 16 NYC - Taxi Cost JFK to Upper West Side
- 17 Adventure Seeker/Artist in Seattle
- 18 Ackislander
- 19 Universal Orlando
- 20 Park Central Hotel via Priceline uh-oh
- 21 Scottsdale Mexican Restaurant Near Omni Scottsdale
- 22 Roadtrip in the deep south in August?
- 23 First Trip to California with Family of 6
- 24 Portsmouth NH without a car
- 25 East Coast Summer Vacation Destination