For January, after the holidays. I thought it was exceptional value, only $175. I am paying double that to travel there for the holidays. I understand that it is the busiest time of the year, but the week after the price is so much better that we will never travel there for the winter holidays.
Airfare to Hawaii is $350 from Seattle
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Maui - Haleakala
- 2 Great Smoky Mountains - family driving trip
- 3 Best to do list on Hawaii
- 4 Trip planning for New York/Disney World Dec16/Jan 17.
- 5 need help planning a trip to Grand Hotel/Mackinac Island, MI
- 6 Sedona - ladies trips- suggestions on where to stay and time of year?
- 7 Hotel: Union Sq. or Fisherman's Wharf?
- 8 Vegas in mid may
- 9 Bachelorette Weekend in NYC: Best Hotel (with rooftop bar?) and Clubs?
- 10 zion, Bryce,grand canyon
- 11 Worth visiting NYC just on weekdays?
- 12 SXSW an issue?: 4 Days In Austin 8-11
- 13 Texas for art and history lovers
- 14 Favorite Casual D.C. Restaurants?
- 15 Albuquerque to Las Vegas
- 16 NOLA Bachelorette Party in August?
- 17 Toddler in California but where to go?
- 18 San Diego: Point Loma>Ocean Beach
- 19 Knock Off Shopping in NYC
- 20 Kauai - rainy forecast every day of our trip!
- 21 Which FL town is best?
- 22 New England XC & Downhill Skiing Week Trip mid-March, Reasonable prices
- 23 Disney World resort vacation at the Carribean Beach
- 24 Texas
- 25 planning a trip to US