I am getting married in november and my fiancé and I have decided to go to Hawaii for our honeymoon. I have been checking flights from VA (where we live) to Oahu for past couple weeks and the lowest round trip ticket is $742 (United).. and it hasn't gone up or down.
My question is.. should I book now or should I wait? Is there any chance the price would go down????
Any suggestions or comments will be greatly appreciated.
Airfare to Hawaii for November Honeymoon
- 1 Newport, RI Questions
- 2 East coast tour - Part1: NYC
- 3 Boston and surrounding area
- 4 Question about Northeast Wisconsin along the lake
- 5 Rocks and Roads in Utah
- 6 California, Northern
- 7 Seatlle, WA
- 8 State cracking down on vacation rentals?
- 9 San Francisco,Monterey, Yosemite etc.!
- 10 Staying at the Andaz in West Hollywood with kids.
- 11 Best place to raise a family in Florida
- 12 DC Itinerary, June 8-13, suggestions welcome!
- 13 Best place for rafting: Moab, Taos or Durango?
- 14 Advice for 2 night intro trip to Moab in early June (1-3)
- 15 Kodachrome Basin State Park in Utah
- 16 Boston, my 2 hour food shopping spree to satiate my man's needs
- 17 Bryce Canyon vs. Yellowsyone
- 18 Restaurant Recommendations in Salt Lake City Area
- 19 Around North America (cruise)
- 20 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013
- 21 Need help with itinerary to Seattle, Oregon, California
- 22 Oregon Cave NM or extra day in Redwoods area?
- 23 time for a new countdown to Hawaii
- 24 Ackislander or others- restaurants in Nantucket in 2013
- 25 Santa Fe Home Exchange - Three Wks, from start to finish