I am getting married in november and my fiancé and I have decided to go to Hawaii for our honeymoon. I have been checking flights from VA (where we live) to Oahu for past couple weeks and the lowest round trip ticket is $742 (United).. and it hasn't gone up or down.
My question is.. should I book now or should I wait? Is there any chance the price would go down????
Any suggestions or comments will be greatly appreciated.
Airfare to Hawaii for November Honeymoon
- 1 DC with Kids Trip Report
- 2 Pine or Deckers as a place to meet (Lost Creek Wilderness)
- 3 Using public transit in San Diego
- 4 Luggage stolen from locked rental car in Orlando
- 5 New Orleans trip (plus road trip) Help Pls!
- 6 NYC Newbie Needs Advice Re JFK Transportation
- 7 1st time to Kauai! Will not be the last!
- 8 Seattle Hotel Choice and Other Questions
- 9 1st time in Boston --need advice
- 10 Erie Canal - Finger Lakes Region - Day Trip?
- 11 Girls Getaway Suggestions?- Wisconsin Dells
- 12 Wisconsin Dells with teenagers
- 13 Best places to stop New Orleans to Los Angeles
- 14 10 days after cruise - Fort Lauderdale Fly out from LA?????
- 15 Oregon & Washington: What are we missing, as we're big fans already?
- 16 Lake Tahoe
- 17 Baseball Road Trip
- 18 First-time to NYC Trip Report as promised!
- 19 Moab and Bluff
- 20 Provo, UT Accomodations Recommendation?
- 21 Rocks and Roads in Utah
- 22 What area to stay in for Memphis
- 23 Seatlle, WA
- 24 Car for Embassy Suites Austin
- 25 Need help with itinerary to Seattle, Oregon, California