I'm looking to fly from San Francisco or Oakland to Kauai in mid-October. Flights right now are a little over $500 round trip. That seems high since I flew to Kauai from NY for $550 in 2011, but I wanted to check in and see what you all think. I don't want to wait and lose a good deal but it seems kind of early to buy. Any thoughts on a good fare from SF to Kauai would be great. Thanks!
Airfare from SF to Kauai
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 San Francisco to LA or LA to San Francisco ?!?
- 2 Last minute Vacation with adult children
- 3 Nice Dinner near Los Tapatios Hilton in Phoenix, (11111 NORTH 7TH STREET)
- 4 Thanksgiving trip to Zion, Bryce, Antelope Canyon
- 5 Booking Lodging at the Grand Canyon
- 6 hilton capital
- 7 NBA tickets??
- 8 Boston hotel & transportation
- 9 Best City on the Gulf Coast to live?
- 10 Zion NP - Grand Canyon North Rim - Las Vegas
- 11 dinah shore weekend Palm Springs
- 12 Did Interstates ruin travel in America?
- 13 Getaway
- 14 Triple threat storms and lava flow
- 15 I am planning a trip looking for must see tips
- 16 December 2014 travel. Family w/young adults
- 17 New York - Quebec itinierary
- 18 Drinking a beer in all 50 states for cancer reseach. Need bar suggestions!
- 19 Theater Historians
- 20 Air Connections on Maui
- 21 Driving around Grand Canyon NP?
- 22 Nashville TN to Newark NJ
- 23 Black Hills Trip Report
- 24 USA trip
- 25 Sonoma or napa?