We are going to Saint Simons Island, Ga. This weekend and we are wondering about the smoke from the South Georgia fires and how it may affect our trip.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 2 Cab Cost from McCarren to Venetian Hotel?
- 3 Florida--single woman seeks best beaches for swimming and
- 4 Yellowstone Lodging in October
- 5 Seeking advice from year round Tucson residents
- 6 NYC over Memorial Day Weekend 2014
- 7 My Boston weekend...killing time near MGH
- 8 Where can I best see Orca whales in the wild?
- 9 NYC apartments through CitySonnet.com
- 10 Kennedy Space Center
- 11 Alexandria or Georgetown
- 12 Should we stop for a Saturday night in Baltimore?
- 13 Lunch with little girls UWS?
- 14 Metro from airport to hotel?
- 15 5 week in US/Mexico
- 16 WEst Coast WINTER holiday - 5 weeks driving.
- 17 AK-Glacier Bay, Wrangel Elias, Lake Clark, Matanuska glacier, Valdez?
- 18 John Heinz National Wildlife Refuge at Tinicum
- 19 recommended cheaper hotels around thanksgiving
- 20 RIP Rizzoli, J&R Music, Pearl Paint
- 21 Book ahead for weekends this spring in Asheville, NC
- 22 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 23 Colorado Trip in Late May 2014
- 24 Albuquerque Recommendations
- 25 San Diego Itinerary-- Suggestions???