I booked a room at the Cornell Hotel de France based on suggestions in the forums. It appears to be a small, lovely hotel. However I just realized they have no air-conditioning. Being from South Texas I know how important air-conditioning is here at home. Should it be comfortable in the beginning of August without air conditioning?
Air conditioning in San Francisco hotel in August
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Seeking advice from year round Tucson residents
- 2 WEst Coast WINTER holiday - 5 weeks driving.
- 3 Where can I best see Orca whales in the wild?
- 4 Cab Cost from McCarren to Venetian Hotel?
- 5 Roadtrip Across the Country
- 6 Brooklyn why?
- 7 Yellowstone Lodging in October
- 8 NYC over Memorial Day Weekend 2014
- 9 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 10 Florida--single woman seeks best beaches for swimming and
- 11 My Boston weekend...killing time near MGH
- 12 NYC apartments through CitySonnet.com
- 13 Kennedy Space Center
- 14 Alexandria or Georgetown
- 15 Should we stop for a Saturday night in Baltimore?
- 16 Lunch with little girls UWS?
- 17 Metro from airport to hotel?
- 18 5 week in US/Mexico
- 19 AK-Glacier Bay, Wrangel Elias, Lake Clark, Matanuska glacier, Valdez?
- 20 John Heinz National Wildlife Refuge at Tinicum
- 21 recommended cheaper hotels around thanksgiving
- 22 RIP Rizzoli, J&R Music, Pearl Paint
- 23 Book ahead for weekends this spring in Asheville, NC
- 24 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 25 Colorado Trip in Late May 2014