I booked a room at the Cornell Hotel de France based on suggestions in the forums. It appears to be a small, lovely hotel. However I just realized they have no air-conditioning. Being from South Texas I know how important air-conditioning is here at home. Should it be comfortable in the beginning of August without air conditioning?
Air conditioning in San Francisco hotel in August
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 WHY are rental cars in December in Florida so expensive?
- 2 3 weeks in USA in February -- refined itinerary
- 3 New York City and New England
- 4 San Francisco with 7 kids ages 5-14
- 5 The East Coast adventure: December 2014
- 6 3 weeks in USA in February -- final post before booking hotels
- 7 August 2015 Western Roadtrip Route? 30 days...Two 22-year-old Girls
- 8 Utah-Arizona National Parks intinary help needed
- 9 Last Minute NYE Trip to DC - Fancy Tea? Other special ideas...Wanted
- 10 Please help identify location in Southern California
- 11 After Chigago ? side trips- suggestions
- 12 Need help planning weekend trips: Georgia, Chicago, Tennessee, Alaska?!
- 13 Quick Austin weekend itinerary review
- 14 Denver Airport to Downtown Sheraton--Transportation Options?
- 15 Grand Tetons, Yellowstone and Banff in May or early Sept.?
- 16 Best Destination in USA
- 17 Rules of the Sidewalk
- 18 Road trip March from Atlanta
- 19 Nashville - Weekend Trip
- 20 Dinner stop between Boston and Bradley Airport in CT (Windsor)
- 21 NYT article on exploring Los Angeles without a car
- 22 x mas
- 23 Zion, Bryce, Page, GC South Rim, and Arches
- 24 US 101 closed N of Florence
- 25 FLORIDA CONDO--seeking general advice