I booked a room at the Cornell Hotel de France based on suggestions in the forums. It appears to be a small, lovely hotel. However I just realized they have no air-conditioning. Being from South Texas I know how important air-conditioning is here at home. Should it be comfortable in the beginning of August without air conditioning?
Air conditioning in San Francisco hotel in August
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Commute from Kailua Kona to Hilo - doable?
- 2 Seattle TrainingTrip March 17, q's
- 3 Safe Way of renting property in Orlando
- 4 boston to nantucket: what are our options?
- 5 Yes it's March, but let's talk Christmas destinations!
- 6 Return to Utah - New Sites
- 7 Oahu ideas
- 8 Grand Circle & Wyoming
- 9 driving from San Francisco to Seattle
- 10 Feedback on Palm Springs with Kids Itinerary
- 11 Best places to move to Florida?
- 12 West Coast Bound End of March
- 13 Your favorite Glacier NP lodging and itinerary help
- 14 Philly sports fans: bar needed...and running route.
- 15 Here's how I spent my 3 hour layover in Washington, DC
- 16 Vacation rentals in Tucson
- 17 Key Largo, FL
- 18 Death Valley in June in a motorhome
- 19 Death Valley in June
- 20 travel up the coast from San Franciso to Seattle
- 21 Rodeo Near Tulsa or Woodward?
- 22 San Diego grocery stores
- 23 Gatlinburg Tennessee Itinerary suggestions
- 24 Big Island Trip Report: Hooked on Hilo; Kohala Coast is Costly!
- 25 Planning help for honeymoon - likely Maui and the big island of Hawaii