I booked a room at the Cornell Hotel de France based on suggestions in the forums. It appears to be a small, lovely hotel. However I just realized they have no air-conditioning. Being from South Texas I know how important air-conditioning is here at home. Should it be comfortable in the beginning of August without air conditioning?
Air conditioning in San Francisco hotel in August
View all United States activity »
- 1 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 2 Which Florida Key to snorkel?
- 3 South Lake Tahoe (end of December 2013)
- 4 The impossible dream: Bypassing I-95 between DC and Richmond
- 5 Hollywood with 17yr old son
- 6 UK passport to travel from US to Thailand
- 7 Savanah Sojourn
- 8 Any additions to my general plan for 2 night stay in Jacksonville (no car)?
- 9 dog friendly hotels websites--any others than bringfido.com?
- 10 Creating restaurant list for San Francisco - new ones??
- 11 Fun restaurants in New Orleans
- 12 Seniors need help with itinerary for grandkids!
- 13 Warm and don't Drive
- 14 Train from Boston to Rockport?
- 15 San Diego Desert Trip in January
- 16 Rockport, MA dining?
- 17 Charlotte Area Suggestions
- 18 Princeville in January
- 19 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 20 Roadtrip New Orleans, Vicksburg, Montgomery, Mobile, New Orleans
- 21 Roads Open to Estes Park
- 22 Best Cirque du Soleil show in Vegas 14 and 11 yo boys?
- 23 Help! Travel plans to USA West Coast
- 24 RIP Judy Rogers
- 25 No high rises, low key natural area with water access in SW Fla