I booked a room at the Cornell Hotel de France based on suggestions in the forums. It appears to be a small, lovely hotel. However I just realized they have no air-conditioning. Being from South Texas I know how important air-conditioning is here at home. Should it be comfortable in the beginning of August without air conditioning?
Air conditioning in San Francisco hotel in August
View all United States activity »
- 1 Trip Report: New Orleans, Nov. 20 - 25, 2013
- 2 Univesity of Wisconsin Madison college visit -any tips
- 3 Traveling the pacific coast highway and national parks in one week
- 4 Heard Les Miz is Returning - Production Any Good
- 5 hawaii for 10 weeks
- 6 Fort Lauderdale weather in late January
- 7 Would this still be a good NYC to Boston Route?
- 8 RV trip from Raleigh NC to Grand Canyon, Zion, Arches.. and?
- 9 SuperShuttle - are they always so rude?
- 10 Warm and don't Drive
- 11 After 13 Years, We Returned to the Big Apple
- 12 Antelope Canyon, Zion, and Bryce advice needed
- 13 a very short, uneventful trip report of our 10 days in south Kona
- 14 Biloxi questions again
- 15 For NYC Tourists ... How to spot a New Yorker
- 16 Roadtrip New Orleans, Vicksburg, Montgomery, Mobile, New Orleans
- 17 What is the most European looking city in the United States?
- 18 Road Trip to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Oregon
- 19 the Cliffs Resort at Princeville
- 20 Where is the best place to ski and stay in Lake Tahoe??
- 21 San Antonio
- 22 Sedona to Palm Springs
- 23 Family holiday to Hawaii - which islands?
- 24 NOLA 10th Anniv. Suggestions?
- 25 Zion or Death Valley for 2 days in December?