We are contemplating a move to Aiken, South Carolina. We are a young couple with two primary school age children. Does anyone have information regarding good or bad points of the area, schools, recreation, medical facilities, etc? Thanks for your help.
Aiken, South Carolina information
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Protecting yourself when using VRBO
- 2 Which hotel - Washington Hilton OR Cambria Suites
- 3 4 week family trip ideas
- 4 Vegetarian Friendly BBQ - Fort Worth or San Antonio?
- 5 Boston Uber shenanigans? Fake airport fees
- 6 Boston area -- nature
- 7 Hotel advice needed near Palo Alto
- 8 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 9 Carmel (and Monterey) weekend with a 4 year old
- 10 Naples-where to stay on the beach
- 11 A Week in Naples Florida--Much Ado About Food (and Wine)
- 12 General Utah planning questions
- 13 Hotel - Caesars Palace OR Signature @ MGM
- 14 California & French Polynesia
- 15 Chicago- The Godfrey hotel or the Hotel Burnham????
- 16 where in 'Charleston' would you winter?
- 17 Metro or cab from Delancey St to Penn Station?
- 18 SFO black friday traffic
- 19 Tennessee Alabama Louisiana
- 20 best place for New Year's in the South?
- 21 ideas for roadtrip through Utah, Idaho, Wyoming and Colorado
- 22 Escape cold in mid-Feb (4) nights from Michigan
- 23 Dining in Manhattan
- 24 need two stop-overs from LA to Santa Fe, NM
- 25 American Honeymoon in March