Dear my friends... just thinking about where could i sleep after a entire day in grand canyon.
I will arrive around 9 a.m and my next city is Vegas but before drive i would like to relax 1 night between grand canyon and vegas.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 WEBROOT 1800:681:7208 installation renewal CONTACT WEBROOT Tec*h care 24/7
- 2 Christmas in Colorado
- 3 Williamsburg, VA reunion for 80 year olds
- 4 Mardi Gras - avoid or embrace?
- 5 Driving conditions from Denver to Winter Park
- 6 JFK to Washington
- 7 Boost Up Your Skin Texture With luna-gold-serum
- 8 Blue fortera
- 9 Los Angeles for Christmas
- 10 LA Cali for 3 days alone, What To Do?
- 11 PNW & its grudge against the bumbershoot
- 12 Where to stay in Little Rock AR
- 13 Tucson: milestone Birthday Dinner, winter
- 14 Visiting San Antonio early November
- 15 TR Animal Kingdom Florida - WDW
- 16 San Francisco/wildfire worries
- 17 Philadelphia travel ideas
- 18 Pfeiffer Canyon Bridge in Big Sur to reopen at 5pm Friday October 13th
- 19 Eating Well In Manhatten
- 20 How much time in Badlands?
- 21 Great Smoky Mountains - Chimn Tops Trail
- 22 Winter hiking in Colorado
- 23 Hotel to stay in Queens
- 24 MIDTOWN EAST TO JFK....VIA, UBER, OR YELLOW CAB?
- 25 Las Vegas Trip Report - Royal Flusher's Lost Weekend