Going to be spending 5 nights between Washington DC and Baltimore mid-May. We are leaving DC on a Tuesday. We want to spend a few days in Charlottesville, VA (we will rent a car in Baltimore or DC and want to drop it off in the same place to avoid the steep drop off charge). We are trying to decide between going to Annapolis or to Chincoteague. I would love to see the wild ponies, but because I am not familiar with the area, I am having a hard time making a decision. Would like some time by the water, wherever we end up. Thanks for any tips you can give me!
After D.C. ? Charottesville then Annaopolis or Chincoteague or.......?
- 1 15 hrs layoff at Miami International- Key West Possible ?
- 2 Pick up north of Boston Logan
- 3 Maine - July 5th to July 14
- 4 Traveling the upper west coast into vancouver
- 5 Cape Ann area
- 6 Yosemite Falls Lodge in the park or Cedar Lodge w/ budget constraints
- 7 Where to stay Charleston SC
- 8 Motor House
- 9 San Franciso to Vancouver
- 10 I-5 bridge over Skagit River collapses, cars with people in water |
- 11 10 days after cruise - Fort Lauderdale Fly out from LA?????
- 12 Pine Barrens- where to stay ?
- 13 Our Yellowstone Plans
- 14 ETHNIC RESTAURANTS IN DC W/ ETHNIC ENTERTAINMENT
- 15 stay near newark or nyc
- 16 Buy now or wait . . . airfare to Santa Barbara in late July?
- 17 Kauai golf
- 18 Manzanita Or restaurants
- 19 Need inexpensive trip: Northeastern Arkansas or Amarillo/Palo Duro Canyon?
- 20 Looking for "cheap and cheerful" hotel in Miami!
- 21 Carmel, California where to stay??
- 22 Which boat tour to take in New York with kids in June?
- 23 Sonoma CA Accommodations
- 24 time for a new countdown to Hawaii
- 25 Minneapolis Hotel