My husband and I are looking to move to California when I EAS from the Marine Corps in a year. We are looking for some place by the water, small city or town, affortable living, safe for kids, and offers jobs in Finance and Law Enforcement. We have always lived on the east coast, and I'm not familiar with the west coast at all. We love to be in the outdoors; hiking, snorkeling, scuba diving, etc. Any advice we can get, would be greatly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Western US Road Trip- PeakBagging
- 2 Driving northern AL to central FL
- 3 Road trip from D.C. to Maine
- 4 NYC - 10-day visit!!!
- 5 Nashville restaurants
- 6 Uber Ride from LV to South Rim, Grand Canyon?
- 7 MO road trip itinerary
- 8 Late winter road trip Deep South
- 9 4 days in wine country. Where should we stay?
- 10 Bryce Canyon Astronomy Festival
- 11 Empire Sate: best time; best vendor etcx
- 12 DC area hotel for end of June...
- 13 Birthday vacation ideas
- 14 San Francisco to Costa Mesa
- 15 Highlights of our return to Kauai
- 16 Travel from Boise, Idaho to Grand Canyon
- 17 Who offers multi-island guided birding trips in Hawaii?
- 18 philly to fredericksburg sat of memorial day wknd - bad idea?
- 19 Is Silverwood Amusement park worth a visit?
- 20 Early 30's Couple Spending Two Weeks in Coastal Maine and Canada
- 21 Where to visit driving through coast of Maine
- 22 Scenic / Walking Day Trip from Las Vegas
- 23 Thanksgiving Road trip California
- 24 Day Trip from Chicago Suburbs with Kids
- 25 Around New Orleans