My husband and I are looking to move to California when I EAS from the Marine Corps in a year. We are looking for some place by the water, small city or town, affortable living, safe for kids, and offers jobs in Finance and Law Enforcement. We have always lived on the east coast, and I'm not familiar with the west coast at all. We love to be in the outdoors; hiking, snorkeling, scuba diving, etc. Any advice we can get, would be greatly appreciated.
affortable, military friendly towns for relocation
- 1 suewoo and any other Charleston, SC experts
- 2 San Antonio
- 3 Hotel near Public Theater
- 4 How much would it cost to have dental implants done in India?
- 5 Hollywood with 17yr old son
- 6 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 7 Eataly in Chicago -- Coming Soon!
- 8 How to safely transport a newborn baby in downtown Chicago without your own car?
- 9 Long Weekend in KY: Bourbon Trail and Mammoth Cave
- 10 Oahu Information
- 11 Disney Florida - Which parks to go for 1.5 days?
- 12 Any additions to my general plan for 2 night stay in Jacksonville (no car)?
- 13 Charlotte Area Suggestions
- 14 Wailea Maui Restaurants
- 15 Traveling the U.S. by car for a long time!
- 16 Group Tahoe Ski/Snowboard Feb Trip Planning, help!
- 17 Best Cirque du Soleil show in Vegas 14 and 11 yo boys?
- 18 Savanah Sojourn
- 19 One day in Washington DC
- 20 Which Florida Key to snorkel?
- 21 Special Chrstmas Tree
- 22 Staying at the Omni in downtown austin. Anywhere to park cheaper?
- 23 South Florida luxury hotels with a 5 year old
- 24 Help! Travel plans to USA West Coast
- 25 RIP Judy Rogers