My husband and I are looking to move to California when I EAS from the Marine Corps in a year. We are looking for some place by the water, small city or town, affortable living, safe for kids, and offers jobs in Finance and Law Enforcement. We have always lived on the east coast, and I'm not familiar with the west coast at all. We love to be in the outdoors; hiking, snorkeling, scuba diving, etc. Any advice we can get, would be greatly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 2-day romantic couple getaway in CO mountains?
- 2 New Itinerary
- 3 Las vegas and nearby
- 4 Cape Cod trip report
- 5 Itin help - West / Grand Canyon
- 6 Napa & Sonoma - Winery Suggestions
- 7 Need input on the following itinerary for Mid Coast Maine
- 8 Week of July 4th in Hamptons. First-timer, bday dinner...
- 9 Best Vegas hotel with 12 & 15 year olds
- 10 Key West Hidden Gem Hotels?
- 11 SF-Yosemite-Monterey-SF
- 12 Thoughts on these 3 spots for Estes Park lodging?
- 13 Where to take mom for 70th birthday?
- 14 Road trip from Asheville to western United States!
- 15 Sad News for Maine Lobster Lovers
- 16 Ashville, NC; where to stay?
- 17 Restaurant Recs in Boston
- 18 Help with Denver - Moab - Denver Trip Itinerary Suggestions
- 19 San Francisco Hotel With Car
- 20 Washington - what should we see between Seattle and Cashmere?
- 21 Quaint towns in Sonoma County
- 22 Orlando area weather in June
- 23 Hilton Waikoloa Village - Yay or Nay?
- 24 Help with Northwest Trip
- 25 Driving from San Fran to Seattle