My husband and I are looking to move to California when I EAS from the Marine Corps in a year. We are looking for some place by the water, small city or town, affortable living, safe for kids, and offers jobs in Finance and Law Enforcement. We have always lived on the east coast, and I'm not familiar with the west coast at all. We love to be in the outdoors; hiking, snorkeling, scuba diving, etc. Any advice we can get, would be greatly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://isscamreview.com/binary-trust-method/
- 2 Scenic road trip northeast Pennsylvania to Charlotte
- 3 EWR to Staten Island 9:50PM
- 4 San Antonio shopping
- 5 Where to stay to visit Glacier National Park
- 6 Towing a camper trailer during January
- 7 1.5 Days in Boston with 3 little ones
- 8 Napili in Maui with toddlers?
- 9 Travelling from NYC to Washington Depot
- 10 Are you sick from Alaskan tour?
- 11 May 2016 Trip to the Big Island
- 12 Any off site car rental agencies around JFK?
- 13 First Trip to New Mexico
- 14 JFK TO MANHATTEN
- 15 NYC Airport transport (well, Newark)
- 16 My Avis/kona rental experience
- 17 10 Year Anniversary Dinner in NYC
- 18 Need advise sightseeing Seattle - Pendleton - Twin Falls - Yellowstone
- 19 Which island for R&R?
- 20 Montana dude ranch recommendation
- 21 blue ridge parkway?
- 22 Cross country road trip to the east coast- here we go...
- 23 Warning: Recent increase in violent crime in New Orleans' French Quarter
- 24 Pls help keep dolphins happy & healthy
- 25 San Diego, mission valley