My husband and I are looking to move to California when I EAS from the Marine Corps in a year. We are looking for some place by the water, small city or town, affortable living, safe for kids, and offers jobs in Finance and Law Enforcement. We have always lived on the east coast, and I'm not familiar with the west coast at all. We love to be in the outdoors; hiking, snorkeling, scuba diving, etc. Any advice we can get, would be greatly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Parking in Boston
- 2 Lake Chelan
- 3 Florida - East Coast vs. Gulf Coast - opinion asap
- 4 Travel advice for travel from Portland to San Diego
- 5 Best Brunswick Stew in Norfolk, Va
- 6 Gabfest in Fredericksburg VA
- 7 What's the 14th Street area like?
- 8 1st trip to Colorado
- 9 Mystic CT
- 10 Mystic, Portland, Camden, Bar Harbor
- 11 Portland, Crater Lake and coast to LA
- 12 Need Northeast itinerary ASAP
- 13 60th birthday trip to Vermont, NH, Maine in October
- 14 NJ to Sunset Beach, NC
- 15 Las vegas +21
- 16 Your favourite places in New York City
- 17 Best areas to stay from Dunedin to St Pete Beach?
- 18 Which Motel with Magic Fingers Beds?
- 19 Trip Starting from New York
- 20 Four San Francisco restaurants
- 21 July 4th fireworks in NYC
- 22 Thanksgiving Day in NYC
- 23 Day trip suggestions from Frankenmuth
- 24 Travel suggestions from Mystic, CT to Bar Harbor, Maine
- 25 Where to stay in Munising, MI?