My husband and I are looking to move to California when I EAS from the Marine Corps in a year. We are looking for some place by the water, small city or town, affortable living, safe for kids, and offers jobs in Finance and Law Enforcement. We have always lived on the east coast, and I'm not familiar with the west coast at all. We love to be in the outdoors; hiking, snorkeling, scuba diving, etc. Any advice we can get, would be greatly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Luau Worth the Money or Not?
- 2 Restaurant Recommendations for Queens/Brooklyn/Williamsburgl
- 3 Ridiculous Pacific Northwest Road Trip
- 4 First Time to Seattle-Portland-Willamette Valley
- 5 time to visit statue
- 6 ground transportation NYC to DC and connecting to MARC
- 7 Is there a train from SAN (airport) to Encinitas?
- 8 Looking to move from North Carolina to Colorado
- 9 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 10 Aladin tickets in NYC
- 11 Chester, CN
- 12 Suggestion for Hotel by Ford Museum/Tour
- 13 transportation from Plano TX to Norman OK
- 14 Sunset at Haleakala Summit - Maui, Hawaii
- 15 good restaurant near Nawiliwili port, Kauai
- 16 Ouray to Aspen or Carbondale to Estes
- 17 Northern California Gardens.
- 18 Civilian Visit to Schofield Barracks and Kolekole Pass
- 19 Planning a 12-13 Day Cali Trip SF to SD
- 20 Hawaii wedding
- 21 Charleston Itinerary Feedback Please
- 22 Route 66
- 23 Itinerary help Oregon: 9 nights
- 24 ASAP Help w/San Fran to San Diego 12 day road trip with young kids
- 25 Glacier National Park Helicopter/Plane tours