I'm seeking a place in the US (some place preferably warmish) to go on a affordable retreat/vacation. I'm open to many options but would love a place where I can do any of the following: horseback ride, do art, spiritual exploration, workshops esp involving personal growth and/or healing, swimming with wild dolphins, relax, read, eat healthy, gentle exercise, trail hikes etc (I have chronic fatigue syndrome so I'm looking for a place that is fairly low key and relaxing). I normally love adventure and being active, but while I recover from cfs I need a calmer atmosphere, tho I would like to do some kind of movement in moderation. I also want to be in community. I'd love to stay for two weeks or longer but I'm on a budget as I'm not currently working. I also have been saving air miles for over a decade so a place that accepts payment in air miles would be a total bonus -- not sure if that even exists. Bec I'll be travelling alone and I have health issues I would rather stay in the US (I live in Canada) rather than experience any rigorous travelling to remote retreats in central America. I also need safe drinking water where the risk of infection is low (I developed cfs while travelling in Nepal and India -- think parasites. Want to avoid those). Any ideas would be greatly welcome! Thank you.
Affordable retreats, spas or ranches
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Colorado aspen updates
- 2 N California trip questions
- 3 St Augustine Hotels, what area?
- 4 Fall color yet?
- 5 Halloween in California on Hwy 1
- 6 Need Bryce Canyon Advice
- 7 Zion NP - Grand Canyon North Rim - Las Vegas
- 8 Carmel by the sea to Las Vegas by road
- 9 FIRST TIME ARIZONA WITH KIDS! HELP PLEASE!
- 10 Sequoia and King's Canyon NP Lodging options
- 11 New England Skiing
- 12 advice please.. family of 8 trip to california in august
- 13 Megabus, Tripper, or Boltbus from Wash DC to NYC. Which one is better?
- 14 Salem public transportation- how early or late??
- 15 Ideas for short driving tour around Washington DC, please
- 16 Rittenhouse restaurants?
- 17 Activities in Maui and Kauai.....Please Help!
- 18 Steakhouse Suggestion in Boston Please
- 19 New York City with 3 teens!! Need help!!!
- 20 Charleston, SC transportation to HD from Airport
- 21 ABQ Balloon Fiesta - What to do in the down time?
- 22 Chicago - Midway airport to downtown
- 23 Looking for Next Destination
- 24 Yosemite Lodging
- 25 Worst Restaurants in America