We have 4 adults and 2 children (one in carseat and one in booster) traveling in early April to and from the Indy airport--w/6 peopple, our luggage and stroller, we do not feel confident that we will all fit in one vehicle. I am going to look at cost of parking two cars for 7 days but someone suggested that the limo services to and from airport may not be as pricey as we think. We are memebers of AAA Plus and have 2 government employees in our group--does anyone recommend any limo/transport services that will not break the bank and/or take honor AAA/govt discounts? Thanks in advance for suggestions.
Affordable reliable car service to Indianapolis airport?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Stony Point, NC to Richmond, VA and surrounding areas... help, please!
- 2 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 3 HELP WITH FALL TRIP PLAN!!
- 4 Where to eat lunch in Washington, D.C.?
- 5 NYC theatre broadway
- 6 Lunch somewhere between Arlington and Roanoke VA?
- 7 Chigo O'Hare layover
- 8 Other places like Chautauqua Institution
- 9 Quiet hotel room in University district?
- 10 Visiting Denver
- 11 Seattle TrainingTrip March 17, q's
- 12 Visiting Denver
- 13 travel up the coast from San Franciso to Seattle
- 14 Planning family gathering in Sedona
- 15 Laguna Beach, what to do
- 16 Commute from Kailua Kona to Hilo - doable?
- 17 Dividing time in Grand Canyon
- 18 Feedback on Palm Springs with Kids Itinerary
- 19 San Diego parks and attractions
- 20 Door County Suggestions
- 21 First family ski trip
- 22 New Hampshire Itinerary
- 23 Summer trip in New England (15 days)
- 24 Here's how I spent my 3 hour layover in Washington, DC
- 25 boston to nantucket: what are our options?