We have 4 adults and 2 children (one in carseat and one in booster) traveling in early April to and from the Indy airport--w/6 peopple, our luggage and stroller, we do not feel confident that we will all fit in one vehicle. I am going to look at cost of parking two cars for 7 days but someone suggested that the limo services to and from airport may not be as pricey as we think. We are memebers of AAA Plus and have 2 government employees in our group--does anyone recommend any limo/transport services that will not break the bank and/or take honor AAA/govt discounts? Thanks in advance for suggestions.
Affordable reliable car service to Indianapolis airport?
View all United States activity »
- 1 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 2 Eataly in Chicago -- Coming Soon!
- 3 How to safely transport a newborn baby in downtown Chicago without your own car?
- 4 Long Weekend in KY: Bourbon Trail and Mammoth Cave
- 5 Oahu Information
- 6 Disney Florida - Which parks to go for 1.5 days?
- 7 Any additions to my general plan for 2 night stay in Jacksonville (no car)?
- 8 Charlotte Area Suggestions
- 9 Wailea Maui Restaurants
- 10 Traveling the U.S. by car for a long time!
- 11 Group Tahoe Ski/Snowboard Feb Trip Planning, help!
- 12 Best Cirque du Soleil show in Vegas 14 and 11 yo boys?
- 13 Savanah Sojourn
- 14 One day in Washington DC
- 15 Which Florida Key to snorkel?
- 16 Special Chrstmas Tree
- 17 Staying at the Omni in downtown austin. Anywhere to park cheaper?
- 18 South Florida luxury hotels with a 5 year old
- 19 Help! Travel plans to USA West Coast
- 20 RIP Judy Rogers
- 21 Fun restaurants in New Orleans
- 22 Road trip across the USA - looking for suggestions.
- 23 Boston area
- 24 10 day Hawaii Vacations
- 25 2nd visit to California wine country, recommendations needed.