I am going to the Newport Folk Festival next month. Lodging is extremely expensive in Newport, RI. Are there any towns nearby where lodging is reasonable and/or are there any inexpensive hotels in Newport?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Moab Weekend with Kids
- 2 http://www.mysupplementsera.com/testx-core/
- 3 Flux Event & Wedding Catering Redondo Beach
- 4 http://phytolyft.com/neurofuse-enhance/
- 5 Roadtrip July 2017
- 6 Early 2017 Broadway Banter - "Come From Away"
- 7 Amtrack: Denver to California?
- 8 SF special dinner for 70 birthday
- 9 RIP Rob Stewart/Sharkwater
- 10 Alabama vacation "shark teeth fossils"
- 11 Road trip to NP: from Denver to San Francisco or the other way around?
- 12 Help Please - NYC Questions and Plans
- 13 A Puffin, a Whale, and a Moose walk into a bar. In Maine
- 14 Day trip to Disney, Orlando
- 15 Amtrak prices go up and down?
- 16 Saturday traffic heading to the Outer Banks
- 17 Washington DC in mid May. Questions!
- 18 Restaurant suggestion in Venice, Fl
- 19 Westhester/Bronx/Yonkers area event planning
- 20 Retiring to Tucson
- 21 10 days vacation in California
- 22 Summer Vacation Ideas
- 23 Naples Hotel and Everglades
- 24 Grand Canyon solo - advisable?
- 25 Southwest Road Trip in Oct