I am going to the Newport Folk Festival next month. Lodging is extremely expensive in Newport, RI. Are there any towns nearby where lodging is reasonable and/or are there any inexpensive hotels in Newport?
Affordable lodging for Newport Festival
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Acoma vs. Taos Pueblos
- 2 Washington and oregon help with itinerary
- 3 Please help with four days in Boston-Cambridge-Salem
- 4 WEST YELLOWSTONE TO GLACIER NP?
- 5 Coronado Ferry
- 6 Italian cookies in Minneapolis area
- 7 Unique but reasonable restaurants in Las Vegas
- 8 Maine in latter half of September
- 9 SC/GA/FL Coastal City Questions & Insect Issues
- 10 Kauai our way! A Feb 2015 Trip Report
- 11 Colorado trip
- 12 NY to Asheville then country place to stay
- 13 roast beef dinner in Manhattan
- 14 DC - WW2 flyover
- 15 Colorado trip in early May
- 16 Cape cod and Acadia
- 17 Mukilteo to Whidbey Is. via Deception Pass & a ferry return??
- 18 Sedona - ladies trips- suggestions on where to stay and time of year?
- 19 Florida - Bradenton or Fort Lauderdale
- 20 Scottsdale, Sedona, Grand Canyon
- 21 Cumberland Island and Surrounding Area
- 22 Have you ever heard of a place called Page, Arz?
- 23 Minneapolis hotel - special occasion
- 24 First visit in New Mexico
- 25 Business trip SFO - LAX and Standard Hotel