I am going to the Newport Folk Festival next month. Lodging is extremely expensive in Newport, RI. Are there any towns nearby where lodging is reasonable and/or are there any inexpensive hotels in Newport?
Affordable lodging for Newport Festival
- 1 Yellowstone Hiking Suggestions for a 7 1/2 Year Old
- 2 East coast tour - Part1: NYC
- 3 Santa Fe at the end of May?
- 4 Boston and surrounding area
- 5 Middlebury vt quickie
- 6 Washington DC - Philadelphia - New York extravaganza
- 7 Denver 1 day in denver
- 8 1st time to Kauai! Will not be the last!
- 9 Smoky Mountains -Cades Cove saw wolf.
- 10 Crater Lake-North entrance open
- 11 Pick up north of Boston Logan
- 12 Honeymoon to Kauai and Maui from the East Coast
- 13 Air Bnb Declared Illegal in NYC
- 14 New Orleans - Alligator Cheesecake???
- 15 Savannah restaurants
- 16 New York City Itinerary and Restaurant Help
- 17 1st time in Boston --need advice
- 18 Transportation from Jackson to Jackson Hole airport
- 19 Albuquerque to Denver
- 20 Santa Fe Home Exchange - Three Wks, from start to finish
- 21 Oregon Cave NM or extra day in Redwoods area?
- 22 Help with July 4th Marriott Houston trip
- 23 American Airlines reservation question
- 24 Hawaii- Can't decide which islands to include
- 25 Car trip from Seattle