Stopping in St. Louis tomorrow night during a roadtrip. Does anybody know of a place that's affordable ($50-60) close to decent local restaurants, and not too difficult to find?
Affordable & interesting lodging in St. Louis
View all United States activity »
- 1 Ohare Clearing Customs from VIE Sat May 24 @ 1:30pm for 3:10pm flight
- 2 Road Trip to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Oregon
- 3 Old Fall River Road closed in Rocky Mountain National Park through 2014
- 4 PRIDE OF AMERICA
- 5 Family holiday to Hawaii - which islands?
- 6 Viginia Jan 18-21st
- 7 Warm and don't Drive
- 8 Our first trip to the USA: What a holiday it has been!
- 9 Savanah Sojourn
- 10 US West Coast - Car or Camper
- 11 Help Requested for Winter Cross-Country Driving Move
- 12 Orlando to Salt Lake City route, end of January
- 13 Madison Square Garden
- 14 hawaii for 10 weeks
- 15 Got Plans for New Year's Eve? Want to Count Down With a Giant Walleye?
- 16 Easter Holiday on Kauai with 10 year old daughter
- 17 St. Augustine, Florida
- 18 hotel near Met NYC
- 19 Im new and need HELP to plan my Rv travel !!
- 20 Christmas-time in New York City? Special holiday experiences?
- 21 Are hotels in Waikiki really this bad?
- 22 Inexpensive Weekend Getaway- New England
- 23 NYC Rooftop bar with a view?
- 24 Las Vegas to Zion National Park - Fear of Heights
- 25 Which Florida Key to snorkel?