My husband and I will be spending up to a month in Boulder. I won't know if we will need accommodations for the entire month or a lesser amount of time so I need the flexibility to leave early. Our budget is very tight and we would like to find a place that is more economical then the well known chains. We need a clean place in town with a kitchen and wifi. Any ideas?
Affordable extended stay in Boulder
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Moving to CT
- 2 New Orleans: Is 2 hours enough time to enjoy brunch at Commander's Palace?
- 3 LA for a day and a half
- 4 Hotels Philly
- 5 More than one hotel at Disney World?
- 6 Northwest USA
- 7 A Napa Valley Reprise: Mom turns the big 5-0!
- 8 ski trip: utah or colorado
- 9 Help with Moab itinerary for an overacheiver
- 10 What is the weather like in Kona in November?
- 11 Texas
- 12 Photos from Texas Christmas Road Trip
- 13 Charleston, SC Hotels
- 14 Ackislander
- 15 Road trip to the Deep South revisited......itinerary for your perusal
- 16 Charlotte NC Lodging & Driving Question
- 17 Thanksgiving in Lake Placid / Adirondacks
- 18 Hawaii: Multi-generational family vacation
- 19 Omni Orlando Resort Champions Gate
- 20 Miami with a 2 yr old -- any activities?
- 21 First Trip to Nashville, TN - tips, suggestions
- 22 Mother/Daughter Trip to NYC
- 23 First Trip to California with Family of 6
- 24 New York City- Henri Matisse Cutouts at MOMA
- 25 January Jaunt to the Southernmost City ~ Long with Pics!