My husband and I will be spending up to a month in Boulder. I won't know if we will need accommodations for the entire month or a lesser amount of time so I need the flexibility to leave early. Our budget is very tight and we would like to find a place that is more economical then the well known chains. We need a clean place in town with a kitchen and wifi. Any ideas?
Affordable extended stay in Boulder
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Best place to stay for Canyon de Chelly
- 2 Which neighborhood to stay in that's convenient to Broadway shows?
- 3 Kauai - wow, just WOW!!!
- 4 Driving from RI to NB, Best Place to Overnight in Maine?
- 5 Does the Warner Brothers Tour (Burbank) actually sell out?
- 6 2 Short Trips to NYC: Broadway, Opera, Tenements, Hotels, Cholesterol
- 7 A Napa Valley Reprise: Mom turns the big 5-0!
- 8 Finger Lakes itineray suggestions?
- 9 Best restaurants in Seattle
- 10 Need recommendations for a restaurant in Rochester, NY!
- 11 Feedback needed for our book club trip to New England
- 12 Traffic from Wine Country to SFO on weekday
- 13 Broadway Banter revived, Spring 2015!
- 14 DC - WW2 flyover
- 15 Washington Monument Reservtions and timing ~ plus Paddleboats
- 16 Traveling from Vegas to Grand Canyon and Southern Utah
- 17 3 Days in Northern California w Car- Itinerary Recommendations?
- 18 Don't let me miss any special spots, YNP & GTNP in July.
- 19 Alaska Trip Planning
- 20 New York City-New Things?
- 21 New York in May - Dinner at Bouley,
- 22 Hiking in Georgia - beautiful photos
- 23 Rochester > Montreal > Quebec Road Trip
- 24 NC or SC Beach Escape
- 25 Romantic destination in the US