My husband and I will be spending up to a month in Boulder. I won't know if we will need accommodations for the entire month or a lesser amount of time so I need the flexibility to leave early. Our budget is very tight and we would like to find a place that is more economical then the well known chains. We need a clean place in town with a kitchen and wifi. Any ideas?
Affordable extended stay in Boulder
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 2 weeks in FL, Savannah and Charleston
- 2 An overnight stay in NYC to see 2 shows
- 3 Sampling Ethnic Las Vegas trip report
- 4 Colorado in the summer!
- 5 Kennebunkport and....?
- 6 Need limo service from JFK
- 7 Where to go in Maine?
- 8 Travel West Coast
- 9 My Boston weekend...killing time near MGH
- 10 Alaska- cruise or land? and most scenic areas?
- 11 Cute towns in VIrginia for boutique shopping and restaurants
- 12 recommended cheaper hotels around thanksgiving
- 13 New York City Restaurants
- 14 NYC apartments through CitySonnet.com
- 15 Hotels in LA ... I know...how long is a piece of string type question...
- 16 traveling Amtrak cross country
- 17 Favorite Washington, DC restaurants
- 18 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 19 Napa Girls Getaway - Need hotel advice
- 20 Seeking advice from year round Tucson residents
- 21 Place for a drink where kids are allowed? An NYC question.
- 22 Grand Staircase Esclante National Monument
- 23 Grand Circle Itinerary Utah
- 24 Dining in D.C.
- 25 Lunch with little girls UWS?