My husband and I will be spending up to a month in Boulder. I won't know if we will need accommodations for the entire month or a lesser amount of time so I need the flexibility to leave early. Our budget is very tight and we would like to find a place that is more economical then the well known chains. We need a clean place in town with a kitchen and wifi. Any ideas?
Affordable extended stay in Boulder
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Yet Another Yellowstone/Glacier/Grand Teton Trip Request For Help
- 2 adams morgan - safety
- 3 Grand Marais?
- 4 Setting Up Business with Airbnb?
- 5 How much to tip for Free tour on Foot
- 6 US Southwest
- 7 Dublin International Customs / Connections
- 8 National Park itinerary- Utah, Wyoming
- 9 Yellowstone in late Sept - early October
- 10 New England Road Trip- RI, MA, NH, ME
- 11 Restaurant Recommendations in Tucson
- 12 Dulles to DC at 2:00 a.m with kids - Taxi or Rental Car.
- 13 Hawaii: Is it warm right now? How about the water?
- 14 Unique & off the beaten path accomodations for Nature Lovers
- 15 Do foreign visitors need special car insurance?
- 16 Favorite Casual D.C. Restaurants?
- 17 Seattle Visit April
- 18 Grand Teton in October
- 19 Seattle to LA (or not).
- 20 Morning in miami
- 21 Cumberland Island and Surrounding Area
- 22 Trip Update: Road trip from GA to NY on student budget
- 23 Whidbey Island inns that allow kids
- 24 1 day in the Tampa/St Pete's area- what to do?
- 25 Best destination for east coast beach vacation in August?