Dude ranch vacations seem like a lot of fun, but the prices I've seen seem outrageous! They want from $ 800- $1500 for one child for a week! Add airfare and a vacation for a family of 4 becomes out of our price range. Does anyone know of any ranch type family vacations that won't break the bank?
Affordable Dude ranches?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 2 Brooklyn why?
- 3 Glacier, Yellowstone, and Grand Teton itinerary - advice requested please!
- 4 Cab Cost from McCarren to Venetian Hotel?
- 5 Where to stay with kids in Nashville
- 6 Chicago Architectural River Tours - which one for us?
- 7 New York City Subway Fare Payment
- 8 Which NYC subway should I take?
- 9 Advice on a Hamptons Day Trip
- 10 Rafting in Wisconsin
- 11 Helicopter tours from Vegas to Grand Canyon
- 12 Cocoa Beach Restaurant Recommendations near Courtyard Cocoa Beach
- 13 Hawaii Trip. Paradise Lost (Or At Least Misplaced)
- 14 New York City Taking First Steps Against Air BnB Members
- 15 East Coast road trip from Boston to Washington DC
- 16 Phoenix restaurants
- 17 5 week in US/Mexico
- 18 Camping at Grand Canyon, Bryce, Zion and Arches
- 19 10 day trip to California
- 20 Best Glacier viewing (by boat) from Seward or Whittier
- 21 Alaska- cruise or land? and most scenic areas?
- 22 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 23 Rafting near Denali
- 24 New York City Restaurants
- 25 Oregon to SF - avoid Coastal Route