My Alaska trips starts on 29th June
29th June 2.00am . Reach ANC. Rent the car and then drive to Whittier. Take the cruise 51/4 Price William sound and ten stay near Whittier(or Cooper Landing ?).
30th June(Sunday) Drive from Whittier to Talkeetna. Stay at Talkeetna.
1st July- Drive from Talkeetna to Denali.
2,3rd July Denali.
4th July - Denali to Paxson via Denali Highway
5th July Drive from Paxson to Valdez . Stay in Valdez
6th July- Drive from Valdez to MICA Guides.Do the MICA guides tour. Stay nearby.
7th July: Drive from MICA guides to ANC . Catc the flight at night 11.30pm.
Please advice if this itinerary is good,or if I am missing anything?
2) Any advice for affordable car rental, as car have booked currently is really costly.?
3) On day 1 ,shoudl I stay at Girdwood. Whittier, Cooper Landing or Seward. I mean does the drive from whittier to Seward , really worth the time spent?
Thank you so much in advance
Affordable Car rental
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Itinerary for : Vegas - Zion - Bryce - Antelope - Grand Canyon
- 2 One Night at Logan Airport
- 3 Need Ideas for Quiet Vacation in Upstate New York
- 4 Lodging in Mendocino County (Anderson Valley, Booneville, ??)
- 5 Backpacking in April
- 6 Four days in DC
- 7 Honeymoon - Maui and Oahu for first timers Oct 2014
- 8 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 9 Circle Oahu / luau
- 10 University of Texas Austin College Trip
- 11 Old City -- Philadelphia -- Cocktails?
- 12 Near Plum Island, MA ...what to see and do?
- 13 "Off the beaten path" road trip from Vail, CO
- 14 Aussies' USA "White Xmas" 2013/14 Trip Report
- 15 Visiting Paso Robles wine country
- 16 Help for an upcoming NYC trip.
- 17 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 18 replica designer handbags
- 19 First family ski trip
- 20 San Diego parks and attractions
- 21 Cape Cod in early April
- 22 USA with a 3 year old
- 23 And now...The 100 Best Things to Eat in Philadelphia
- 24 united and carry-ons
- 25 Portland Maine Hotels