My Alaska trips starts on 29th June
29th June 2.00am . Reach ANC. Rent the car and then drive to Whittier. Take the cruise 51/4 Price William sound and ten stay near Whittier(or Cooper Landing ?).
30th June(Sunday) Drive from Whittier to Talkeetna. Stay at Talkeetna.
1st July- Drive from Talkeetna to Denali.
2,3rd July Denali.
4th July - Denali to Paxson via Denali Highway
5th July Drive from Paxson to Valdez . Stay in Valdez
6th July- Drive from Valdez to MICA Guides.Do the MICA guides tour. Stay nearby.
7th July: Drive from MICA guides to ANC . Catc the flight at night 11.30pm.
Please advice if this itinerary is good,or if I am missing anything?
2) Any advice for affordable car rental, as car have booked currently is really costly.?
3) On day 1 ,shoudl I stay at Girdwood. Whittier, Cooper Landing or Seward. I mean does the drive from whittier to Seward , really worth the time spent?
Thank you so much in advance
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Chicago - Memphis - NO - Anaheim (train/plane and taxi)
- 2 is phenq safe
- 3 Colorado Shows Off
- 4 Philadelphia Movers LLC : Local Moving Company
- 5 Health insurance for Europeans travelling to USA
- 6 San Diego VRBO area
- 7 Local Movers Charlotte NC : Cheap Moving Company
- 8 New England Tour
- 9 Kauai: First Trip Help Please
- 10 Botanical gardens on Maui, Hilo, and Kauai: how much do they differ?
- 11 help me plan a Cali trip
- 12 Hawaii at Christmas with older teens
- 13 Disneyland Grand Californian
- 14 10-hour MIA layover ideas?
- 15 Los Angeles Area Restaurants - 2017 Edition
- 16 Trip to San Francisco in Dec 2017
- 17 Wilmington DE questions
- 18 San Francisco to Seattle in a day (fires in Oregon)
- 19 50th wedding anniversary in Hawaii??
- 20 Inexpensive Restaurants Near Canyonlands and Capitol Reef?
- 21 Getting from Seatac airport to downtown Seattle
- 22 2 Grannies, 2 parents & 1 three-yr-old
- 23 NYC 9/11 Tour - best options?
- 24 Muir Woods in October
- 25 Dining after show at Sondheim Theatre