My Alaska trips starts on 29th June
29th June 2.00am . Reach ANC. Rent the car and then drive to Whittier. Take the cruise 51/4 Price William sound and ten stay near Whittier(or Cooper Landing ?).
30th June(Sunday) Drive from Whittier to Talkeetna. Stay at Talkeetna.
1st July- Drive from Talkeetna to Denali.
2,3rd July Denali.
4th July - Denali to Paxson via Denali Highway
5th July Drive from Paxson to Valdez . Stay in Valdez
6th July- Drive from Valdez to MICA Guides.Do the MICA guides tour. Stay nearby.
7th July: Drive from MICA guides to ANC . Catc the flight at night 11.30pm.
Please advice if this itinerary is good,or if I am missing anything?
2) Any advice for affordable car rental, as car have booked currently is really costly.?
3) On day 1 ,shoudl I stay at Girdwood. Whittier, Cooper Landing or Seward. I mean does the drive from whittier to Seward , really worth the time spent?
Thank you so much in advance
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 "Unique" New York City Experiences-Yours
- 2 Help us choose a hotel
- 3 Family trip - West Coast - Summer 2017
- 4 So if you had one night in SF, where would you eat?
- 5 Best/Cheapest way to get to Copper Mtn, CO?
- 6 Road trip from Madison, WI to Portland, OR in April, 2017
- 7 Grand Canyon / Bryce / Zion in August with Teens
- 8 Staying outside DC
- 9 Bringing alcohol into the US
- 10 Santa Fe & Taos for Christmas week: feedback on itinerary?
- 11 Seafood restaurant in San Francisco - recommendations
- 12 Ideas for New York
- 13 Bringin Wine in by car from Mexico
- 14 Oahu Dec 17th -22nd 2016
- 15 Hollywood Area where to stay
- 16 Kauai for a group over New Years
- 17 Three relaxing weeks in Palm Springs
- 18 CAJUN region, plus NEW ORLEANS
- 19 Where to stay in maui Kihei vs Paia vs Wailea vs Lahaina, Kaanapali
- 20 7 Day Photography Road trip from Vegas to Denver during Christmas
- 21 New York in December
- 22 Driving from San Diego CA to Great lakes IL in FEB
- 23 Christmas shopping in Sante Fe
- 24 Dallas, Austin, Waco in February
- 25 Hurricane Matthew damage along Florida East Coast?