Next June I´ll be visiting Chicago for the 1st time and since I´m not famiiar at all with the city I would like your opinion on the location of an apartment I´m looking to rent at 439 W Huron St. Is this a safe location? Is it close to major attractions? I will be attending my nephew´s graduation at Northwestern in Evanston so I will have a car.
Any advise, please.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Colorado Hiking in September
- 2 Which island for teens
- 3 Yosemite and surrounding for WINTER 2017: DO NEED HELP!
- 4 Uber Ride from LV to South Rim, Grand Canyon?
- 5 Vanagon Road trip Denver to SF
- 6 Paris on my own
- 7 2017 Yellowstone or bust
- 8 Yellowstone - places to stay
- 9 Has anyone been to the Carlysle Lounge lately?
- 10 Road trip San Diego to Seattle
- 11 Acadia National Park
- 12 Vacation Apartment Rentals
- 13 Travelling from New York to JFK
- 14 Traveling with an infant
- 15 Travelling from Miami to New Orleans
- 16 Birthday vacation ideas
- 17 Kauai helicopter flight
- 18 Bears and Traps. Our Grand Alaska Sea & Land Tour
- 19 Looking for REPUTABLE travel insurance in US
- 20 Which area on Maui for hotel?
- 21 How to get from the Frick Collection to Brooklyn Academy of Music
- 22 You think the Rainbow Room is worth a visit?
- 23 Seeking Advice/Itineraries
- 24 Key West, FL
- 25 New York City to New Orleans Itinerary