Next June I´ll be visiting Chicago for the 1st time and since I´m not famiiar at all with the city I would like your opinion on the location of an apartment I´m looking to rent at 439 W Huron St. Is this a safe location? Is it close to major attractions? I will be attending my nephew´s graduation at Northwestern in Evanston so I will have a car.
Any advise, please.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 "Kid" things to do in Stanwood area
- 2 The Great Debate, What is Worth Precious Money and Time in NYC
- 3 The city never sleeps, but we needed to
- 4 Nat Park Trip in Utah - Too Much??
- 5 SF <-> Seattle in Nov. (9 days)
- 6 A day in Boston
- 7 Movies to put you in the mood for a western road trip
- 8 Las vegas +21
- 9 Samsonite Silhouette 7 repair part
- 10 California Summer weather/ clothing
- 11 Newport , RI
- 12 Steamboat in August
- 13 60th birthday trip to Vermont, NH, Maine in October
- 14 Depot Bay OR
- 15 South beach Miami to Key west driving map
- 16 Tour guide in Bend, OR, for Lava Caves?
- 17 Sim Card and Carrier Plan for Data in US and Canada for tourist
- 18 Newport Historic District - where is it? Walking tour?
- 19 Transportation from downtown Miami to Ft. Lauderdale airport
- 20 Road trip from Boston to Florida
- 21 Drive from San Fran to Portland or Seattle in winter
- 22 Island of Oahu: looking for cheap accommodation
- 23 Gotta Go To Stanford U Medical Center
- 24 1st trip to DC - for 2 nights
- 25 Phone SIM