My boyfriend and I (early 30’s) are planning a 6 month+ road trip of the United States from Washington DC to Washington State and everything in between.
We will be driving through Mississippi, around late spring and we’re hoping you guys could give us some advice, looking at the destinations we have so far.
We want to experience the true flavor of Mississippi. Our travel priorities are pretty wide.
We are somewhat foodies (though we hate the term) from fine dining to food trucks, want to be outdoor enthusiasts (new experience for us, get out of that car and hike) and are very much interested in historical attractions and art museums.
Here is what we have so far in no kind of order:
• Holly Springs
• Vicksburgh Nat Mil Park
So what do you think? What am I missing?
Like I said we want to get a real taste but I guess we have to keep in mind that this is a giant USA trip and in the scheme of things (rest of the USA) if you think I can cut something I will but if it’s essential Mississippi… No Way!
Thanks a lot! Gemma
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Digital marketing training institute in bangalore
- 2 Four San Francisco restaurants
- 3 They believe by practicing actual routines
- 4 http://eternitynaturalscleanse.com/max-gain-xtreme/
- 5 http://www.tophealthresource.com/premium-nutra-cleanse-vibe/
- 6 http://www.topwellnesspro.com/forever-bust/
- 7 What's the 14th Street area like?
- 8 Las vegas +21
- 9 Your favourite places in New York City
- 10 Portland, Crater Lake and coast to LA
- 11 July 4th fireworks in NYC
- 12 Thanksgiving Day in NYC
- 13 Best areas to stay from Dunedin to St Pete Beach?
- 14 Day trip suggestions from Frankenmuth
- 15 Trip Starting from New York
- 16 Travel suggestions from Mystic, CT to Bar Harbor, Maine
- 17 Mystic, Portland, Camden, Bar Harbor
- 18 Where to stay in Munising, MI?
- 19 Nilichik Ak.
- 20 Is Coney Island worth a trip if you don't like rides?
- 21 Best Brunswick Stew in Norfolk, Va
- 22 Grand Teton Questions
- 23 Gabfest in Fredericksburg VA
- 24 Bodega Bay with young kids
- 25 Grand American Road Trip!