My boyfriend and I (early 30’s) are planning a 6 month+ road trip of the United States from Washington DC to Washington State and everything in between.
We will be driving through Mississippi, around late spring and we’re hoping you guys could give us some advice, looking at the destinations we have so far.
We want to experience the true flavor of Mississippi. Our travel priorities are pretty wide.
We are somewhat foodies (though we hate the term) from fine dining to food trucks, want to be outdoor enthusiasts (new experience for us, get out of that car and hike) and are very much interested in historical attractions and art museums.
Here is what we have so far in no kind of order:
• Holly Springs
• Vicksburgh Nat Mil Park
So what do you think? What am I missing?
Like I said we want to get a real taste but I guess we have to keep in mind that this is a giant USA trip and in the scheme of things (rest of the USA) if you think I can cut something I will but if it’s essential Mississippi… No Way!
Thanks a lot! Gemma
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 POGO@ Password Reset CONTACT ☎ 1:800:308:2504 Tech SUPP0RT CARE *
- 2 3 month cheap rent in New York City
- 3 Washington - what should we see between Seattle and Cashmere?
- 4 Help with Denver - Moab - Denver Trip Itinerary Suggestions
- 5 Great Steel Building
- 6 Gmail phishing attack is Become tricky
- 7 SF-Yosemite-Monterey-SF
- 8 Help with Northwest Trip
- 9 Driving from San Fran to Seattle
- 10 road trip
- 11 San Francisco Hotel With Car
- 12 In Reverse Gear in Chicago
- 13 Orlando area weather in June
- 14 Quaint towns in Sonoma County
- 15 New Itinerary
- 16 Camping in FL - Topsail Hill Preserve SP
- 17 Help - Drive from Olympia, WA to SLC, UT
- 18 1st trip to Maine Need feedback and advice
- 19 Restaurant Recommendation Somehwere Between O'Hare and Berrien County, MI
- 20 Myrtle beach
- 21 Brief Savannah Trip--Brief Savannah Trip Report
- 22 HELP FOR ITINERARY
- 23 Miami or New Orleans for 3 days in mid December
- 24 Andaman and Nicobar Islands of South India
- 25 Transit Advisory - NY Penn Station - Amtrak track work Ju;y 10 thru