We just need a bit of advice on a good
2 day getaway from atlanta burbs.
Our choices include:
1. lookout mountain/rock city/ruby falls
2. helen GA with side trips to Anna Ruby
Falls & amicalola
3. Anything else in north georgia?
Which did you find more interesting and
We are not very athletic types so would
prefer short walks.
Also, is rock city a problem for those
with height fears?
And finally how much driving is involved
out of atlanta burbs (northwest burbs)?
Am guessing 2-3 hours, correct?
Thank you !!
advice on short trip
- 1 hotel in carmel or monterey
- 2 Las vegas hotels--can't make up my mind, help!
- 3 Marcola?
- 4 One day in NYC
- 5 Cast Party at Birdland Monday nights
- 6 Cape Cod, Nuntucket or Martha's Vineyard
- 7 Chicago Architectural Tours
- 8 Updates from Hanalei
- 9 Best Art Museum to visit for first time visitors to DC
- 10 Going to Dodge City, Kansas
- 11 Columbus food !
- 12 Hotels in New Orleans
- 13 Reasonably priced seafood/steak restaurant near the strip in Las Vegas?
- 14 A trip to east coast vs a trip to Hawaii
- 15 10 day Hawaii Vacations
- 16 San Francisco - Exploratorium
- 17 New York, New York...my kind of town
- 18 Logan Express
- 19 Great Beach's
- 20 Charleston, SC and Wild Dunes
- 21 National Parks?
- 22 Death Valley in November
- 23 Hotels in NYC 26th-29th August (2013)
- 24 Blue ridge parkway
- 25 Minnesota State Fair