Hi, my husband and I are going to be in St. Louis area in Oct. for a one week horseback riding trip out of Bourbon, MO (about 1 hour outside of St. Louis) and are investigating lodgings for the first night, when we arrive at airport late - around 10:00. Probably don't want to drive too far that night. Then when our ride is done we have a weekend, Sat and Sun nights where we would like to perhaps find a B & B either between Bourbon and St. Louis or in St. Louis. We need to return to the airport early Mon AM to catch a flight home so that is a consideration. Any suggestions? Haven't been to this part of the country before so any advice is welcome. Thanks in advance!
advice on lodgings in St. Louis area
View all United States activity »
- 1 First timers in Kauai--would love advice/suggestions
- 2 Warm and don't Drive
- 3 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 4 Hotel near Public Theater
- 5 California Tour Groups?
- 6 Easter Holiday on Kauai with 10 year old daughter
- 7 Ohare Clearing Customs from VIE Sat May 24 @ 1:30pm for 3:10pm flight
- 8 a very short, uneventful trip report of our 10 days in south Kona
- 9 Paul Rabe - A West Chester Question
- 10 a very short trip report of our 10 days on the Big Island
- 11 PRIDE OF AMERICA
- 12 Viginia Jan 18-21st
- 13 Heard Les Miz is Returning - Production Any Good
- 14 NOLA 10th Anniv. Suggestions?
- 15 Broadway Banter: The Fall, 2013 edition
- 16 US West Coast - Car or Camper
- 17 Philadelphia or Chicago
- 18 DETROIT'S BEAUTIFUL SIDE
- 19 Road Trip to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Oregon
- 20 Taking a Road trip Memphis through to Smokey Mtns.
- 21 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 22 Savanah Sojourn
- 23 What is the United Lounge like at LAX?
- 24 Our first trip to the USA: What a holiday it has been!
- 25 Old Fall River Road closed in Rocky Mountain National Park through 2014