Hi, my husband and I are going to be in St. Louis area in Oct. for a one week horseback riding trip out of Bourbon, MO (about 1 hour outside of St. Louis) and are investigating lodgings for the first night, when we arrive at airport late - around 10:00. Probably don't want to drive too far that night. Then when our ride is done we have a weekend, Sat and Sun nights where we would like to perhaps find a B & B either between Bourbon and St. Louis or in St. Louis. We need to return to the airport early Mon AM to catch a flight home so that is a consideration. Any suggestions? Haven't been to this part of the country before so any advice is welcome. Thanks in advance!
advice on lodgings in St. Louis area
- 1 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013
- 2 Using public transit in San Diego
- 3 San Francisco - one semi-splurge restaurant?
- 4 NYC Newbie Needs Advice Re JFK Transportation
- 5 Hotel Suite Brands with Multiple Bedrooms?
- 6 Boston three day trip report, with photos
- 7 Amtrak to DC, then sightseeing
- 8 Help with NYC transit
- 9 Just saw the Book of Mormon in Chicago ! Can we talk about it
- 10 Help finalizing August itinerary for Utah NPs (with a child)
- 11 Finally, seeing the Outer Banks
- 12 Boston Area College Tour
- 13 1st time in Boston --need advice
- 14 Best places to stop New Orleans to Los Angeles
- 15 D.C. in a day
- 16 time for a new countdown to Hawaii
- 17 A Visit to Charleston
- 18 Need help with itinerary to Seattle, Oregon, California
- 19 What to see/do from north Texas area to SD (Mt. Rushmore area)
- 20 Boston, my 2 hour food shopping spree to satiate my man's needs
- 21 Williamsburg VA
- 22 Driving from Greensboro, NC, to Tampa
- 23 Cedar Point Wait Times
- 24 Baseball Road Trip
- 25 New Orleans trip (plus road trip) Help Pls!