I am in a weird situation where I am supposed to be booking a hotel for a family trip to scatter my mother's ashes. My father wants to stay at a particular hotel but from what I can see online it is totally sold out that week. I have been told there are special managers and experts at the hotel who sometimes have rooms put aside, but I'm not sure who to ask for--has anyone done this?
Advice on booking a sold out hotel
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Durango-Ouray-Telluride- Mesa Verde
- 2 Visiting Denver
- 3 Commute from Kailua Kona to Hilo - doable?
- 4 Seattle TrainingTrip March 17, q's
- 5 Great Smokies - Seasonal Closings
- 6 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 7 New Yorkers,,,Yea!!
- 8 San Diego parks and attractions
- 9 NYC theatre broadway
- 10 Lunch somewhere between Arlington and Roanoke VA?
- 11 Laguna Beach, what to do
- 12 Other places like Chautauqua Institution
- 13 Planning family gathering in Sedona
- 14 Dividing time in Grand Canyon
- 15 Stony Point, NC to Richmond, VA and surrounding areas... help, please!
- 16 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 17 HELP WITH FALL TRIP PLAN!!
- 18 Where to eat lunch in Washington, D.C.?
- 19 Chigo O'Hare layover
- 20 Quiet hotel room in University district?
- 21 Visiting Denver
- 22 travel up the coast from San Franciso to Seattle
- 23 Feedback on Palm Springs with Kids Itinerary
- 24 Door County Suggestions
- 25 First family ski trip