I am in a weird situation where I am supposed to be booking a hotel for a family trip to scatter my mother's ashes. My father wants to stay at a particular hotel but from what I can see online it is totally sold out that week. I have been told there are special managers and experts at the hotel who sometimes have rooms put aside, but I'm not sure who to ask for--has anyone done this?
Advice on booking a sold out hotel
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 A few hours in Salt Lake City
- 2 rental car - Highway 1 Roadtrip
- 3 Philadelphia ?
- 4 Tour of the Wester US
- 5 Road trip from Oakville to Vermont, Maine, Boston - too much in 7 days?
- 6 Petoskey Fall Break?
- 7 Turning right with red traffic light ?
- 8 S. Utah 10 day Circle-Itinery-Ist pass
- 9 Driving from Philly to Stowe, VT. Need a scenic route!
- 10 Predictions for peak leaf color in September?
- 11 Hawaii Trip - Maui, Kauai and Honolulu in 9 days
- 12 Kauai - Napali Coast - Air vs Water
- 13 Yosemite First timers in August survival Guide
- 14 Dinner-Portland, OR-Favorites?
- 15 Trip Report - 4 Days in Olympic National Park
- 16 3 days in Lake Travis area near Austin Texas
- 17 Long Weekend In Austin, Texas
- 18 Driving from coastal Maine to St. Gaudens Historical Site, Cornish NH
- 19 Great Girls' Weekend in NYC!
- 20 Connecticut trip 3rd week of September
- 21 Hawaii
- 22 Chicago Girls Weekend
- 23 Newport, RI - What's it like?
- 24 LV-Zion-Bryce-GC trip: itenerary help
- 25 Convenient Accommodation suggestions