I was hoping someone could offer an idea or two about a nice place to stay along the coast. We are spending a week at a cottage near Franklin, ME, then we'll spend a night somewhere on our way toward Portland, and then staying 2 nights in Portland, ME (don't have anything booked yet, so any ideas here?).
Do you have any ideas about where to stay? Does this sound like a good idea? I really wanted to savor the relaxed culture of the coast. Would you recommend Rockland?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://www.healthboostup.com/spartagen-xt-reviews/
- 2 Your favourite places in New York City
- 3 Thanksgiving Day in NYC
- 4 cruising the Mississippi river
- 5 Juneau cruise stop
- 6 Universal Orlando 2.5 days
- 7 Niagara Falls.
- 8 Maui in October? Hyatt Regency, or quieter spot??
- 9 Trip Starting from New York
- 10 DC to Harrisonburg- need good hike
- 11 New England Canada Road Trip
- 12 Travel between Orlando and Boston.
- 13 Southwest charging USD15/ for early bird check in
- 14 Limited time on Maui: Advice please
- 15 The city never sleeps, but we needed to
- 16 Balboa Park - Recommendations for Museums/Restaurants/Gardens?
- 17 Napa Valley Hotel
- 18 The Great Debate, What is Worth Precious Money and Time in NYC
- 19 A day in Boston
- 20 Where to stay in Munising, MI?
- 21 "Kid" things to do in Stanwood area
- 22 California Summer weather/ clothing
- 23 Nilichik Ak.
- 24 public transportation to and from Freedom Trail from cruiseport
- 25 Nat Park Trip in Utah - Too Much??