I was hoping someone could offer an idea or two about a nice place to stay along the coast. We are spending a week at a cottage near Franklin, ME, then we'll spend a night somewhere on our way toward Portland, and then staying 2 nights in Portland, ME (don't have anything booked yet, so any ideas here?).
Do you have any ideas about where to stay? Does this sound like a good idea? I really wanted to savor the relaxed culture of the coast. Would you recommend Rockland?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://newhealthsupplement.com/black-diamond-force/
- 2 Denali
- 3 Moving to Florida from Oregon
- 4 http://maleenhancementshop.info/muscle-boost-x/
- 5 http://www.healthsupreviews.com/ion-z/
- 6 Today it rained…on the road in the PNW
- 7 http://www.topwellnesspro.com/muscle-boost-x/
- 8 washington-blueridge parkway-myrtle beach
- 9 Are you looking Clipping Path Service?
- 10 Seaside, California
- 11 Are you looking Online Site for Dubai Car?
- 12 http://www.healthytalkzone.com/muscle-boost-x/
- 13 JFK Terminal 8
- 14 Maine in May?
- 15 Living room should have easy access to the sunshine.
- 16 http://www.supplement4choice.com/dermagieo-serum/
- 17 Are you looking Root of Success?
- 18 http://goldenhealthcenters.com/testx-core/
- 19 http://intelligentadvices.com/1TAC-MILITARY/
- 20 Are you looking Best polling result?
- 21 SF-Yosemite-Monterey Peninsula
- 22 Dinner Cruise down San Antonio River?
- 23 Harpers Ferry weekend
- 24 Yellowstone/Grand Tetons (Oct 2016)
- 25 Seattle, Las Vegas and Salt Lake