I was hoping someone could offer an idea or two about a nice place to stay along the coast. We are spending a week at a cottage near Franklin, ME, then we'll spend a night somewhere on our way toward Portland, and then staying 2 nights in Portland, ME (don't have anything booked yet, so any ideas here?).
Do you have any ideas about where to stay? Does this sound like a good idea? I really wanted to savor the relaxed culture of the coast. Would you recommend Rockland?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Sunniest place to stay in Kauai
- 2 NYC opinions please! 2nt (shows & meals w/1st timer)
- 3 NYC For The Day
- 4 9-10 day trip to WA
- 5 What do you think of my Yellowstone itinerary - August 2017?
- 6 Need advice-Early June Oregon Coast, Columbia River Gorge, Crater Lake
- 7 Seattle and Vancouver/Victoria
- 8 Walking Safety Near Boston Common
- 9 West to East Coast in 10 days
- 10 Southwest/California NP roadtrip advice needed.
- 11 Atlanta With Toddler
- 12 Car rental from Baltimore airport
- 13 Tour of the Grand Circle USA .HELP!
- 14 Turo?
- 15 USA family tour
- 16 Maui Bed and Breakfast
- 17 2 hours international transit in DFW airport
- 18 Breckenridge, Estes Park, and Fort Collins in May
- 19 Senior citizens traveling as groupl
- 20 Kauai planning help
- 21 San Diego/La Jolla?
- 22 Hawaii - June vs Aug, hotel vs rental
- 23 Revisiting Kauai: Heartbreak and Happiness
- 24 California Trip
- 25 Northeast/Mid-Atlantics States History/Beach Vacation