I was hoping someone could offer an idea or two about a nice place to stay along the coast. We are spending a week at a cottage near Franklin, ME, then we'll spend a night somewhere on our way toward Portland, and then staying 2 nights in Portland, ME (don't have anything booked yet, so any ideas here?).
Do you have any ideas about where to stay? Does this sound like a good idea? I really wanted to savor the relaxed culture of the coast. Would you recommend Rockland?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Best ground transportation from Denver airport to Boulder?
- 2 "Unique" New York City Experiences-Yours
- 3 Driving from San Francisco to Seattle late december/early january
- 4 Honeymoon on PCH
- 5 Road Trip From Central PA TO CA (LA, California)
- 6 No Spam this morning!!
- 7 Best/Cheapest way to get to Copper Mtn, CO?
- 8 Ideas for New York
- 9 Driving from San Diego CA to Great lakes IL in FEB
- 10 Seeing The Hunley in Charleston
- 11 Hollywood Area where to stay
- 12 Lodging outside of Yellowstone
- 13 Four Nights in Texas? San Antonio? Austin? Dallas?
- 14 San Francisco food suggestions?
- 15 Christmas shopping in Sante Fe
- 16 South Beach, Miami Affordable Hotels
- 17 Hurricane Matthew damage along Florida East Coast?
- 18 My quickie roadtrip to Philly - art, photos, food, and some good karma.
- 19 Suggestions for a Week in Portland
- 20 Road trip from Madison, WI to Portland, OR in April, 2017
- 21 Help us choose a hotel
- 22 Magic Show
- 23 So if you had one night in SF, where would you eat?
- 24 2 Nights Dealth Valley from L.A.
- 25 Best Kids' Skiing <3 hours from Chicago?