I was hoping someone could offer an idea or two about a nice place to stay along the coast. We are spending a week at a cottage near Franklin, ME, then we'll spend a night somewhere on our way toward Portland, and then staying 2 nights in Portland, ME (don't have anything booked yet, so any ideas here?).
Do you have any ideas about where to stay? Does this sound like a good idea? I really wanted to savor the relaxed culture of the coast. Would you recommend Rockland?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Route Dr. - FLA speed traps?
- 2 easy to access car rental near but not in Logan Airport
- 3 Best Fly-fishing in July
- 4 Denver CO what to do arriving at 8am
- 5 Okc,Ok to Taos,NM
- 6 Boston/Cape/ Back to Boston (Or Have we Made a Big Mistake?)
- 7 San Francisco accommodation suggestions for November
- 8 What's There to Do in Kauai???
- 9 what western states to spend the most time in
- 10 San Diego, Yosemite, Napa
- 11 Las vegas to Kingston, NY - 7/8 days- June 4th
- 12 Kauai in November
- 13 What to do in Portland, Maine
- 14 Three Days In Portland, Maine
- 15 Help with itinerary...4 days in DC
- 16 Crested Butte lodging suggestions...summer
- 17 Austin, TX to Seattle. Road trip with two dogs
- 18 10 Days- California during the holidays
- 19 Hawaii - where?
- 20 Request Driving tips from Zion NP, UT to San Francisco?
- 21 Memphis to New Orleans Trip
- 22 Advice Road trip 15 days California Grand Canyon
- 23 Little Compton, RI
- 24 Trail Ridge Probably Not Open
- 25 Moab UT Accommendations