I was hoping someone could offer an idea or two about a nice place to stay along the coast. We are spending a week at a cottage near Franklin, ME, then we'll spend a night somewhere on our way toward Portland, and then staying 2 nights in Portland, ME (don't have anything booked yet, so any ideas here?).
Do you have any ideas about where to stay? Does this sound like a good idea? I really wanted to savor the relaxed culture of the coast. Would you recommend Rockland?
Advice on B&B's on coast/Portland?
- 1 Taking a Road trip Memphis through to Smokey Mtns.
- 2 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 3 Which Florida Key to snorkel?
- 4 Where to stay for a Baltimore/DC trip
- 5 Hollywood with 17yr old son
- 6 New Yorkers Live Longer - Health Initiatives Seem to Work
- 7 hotel near Met NYC
- 8 Oahu Information
- 9 Trip Report: New Orleans, Nov. 20 - 25, 2013
- 10 Best Cirque du Soleil show in Vegas 14 and 11 yo boys?
- 11 Warm and don't Drive
- 12 driving route to disneyland, Anaheim
- 13 Historic District Hotel, St. Augustine, Florida, February
- 14 Any additions to my general plan for 2 night stay in Jacksonville (no car)?
- 15 Hotel near Public Theater
- 16 suewoo and any other Charleston, SC experts
- 17 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 18 One day in Washington DC
- 19 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 20 Eataly in Chicago -- Coming Soon!
- 21 Disney Florida - Which parks to go for 1.5 days?
- 22 Tucson First Week or Last Week of March
- 23 San Antonio
- 24 Key West on NYE
- 25 Ft. Stewart/Savannah