I was hoping someone could offer an idea or two about a nice place to stay along the coast. We are spending a week at a cottage near Franklin, ME, then we'll spend a night somewhere on our way toward Portland, and then staying 2 nights in Portland, ME (don't have anything booked yet, so any ideas here?).
Do you have any ideas about where to stay? Does this sound like a good idea? I really wanted to savor the relaxed culture of the coast. Would you recommend Rockland?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Rolling Thunder on Sunday- how bad will traffic be?
- 2 Help! 2nd half of trip...From GTNP, 11 days before flying out of Denver.
- 3 We want too see Statue of liberty. Flying into EWR and out of Jfk
- 4 Best weather and tips to roadtrip to west coast USA
- 5 Daughters/ mother 4/5 girl trip
- 6 Trail Ridge Road Will be Closed This Weekend
- 7 Driving from FLL to Key West
- 8 sugestions
- 9 Default Vegas-GC-Antelope-Bryce-Zion-Vegas
- 10 Maui experts..too late to plan August-Sept. visit???
- 11 Yellowstone/Grand Teton Camping Itinerary
- 12 Rules of the NY Subway
- 13 Big Sur Help!!
- 14 CT to ABQ-favorite routes?
- 15 PNC Park ~ convenient hotel?
- 16 Travel from Philadelphia to New York
- 17 Anyone use Hawaiian Airlines?
- 18 10 Day Road Trip in Colorado
- 19 Road trip from arizona to seattle.
- 20 Boston for a cruise: South end? Downtown?
- 21 Best Time to Travel the West Coast (USA)
- 22 Sad News for Maine Lobster Lovers
- 23 Drive from Chicago to Yellowstone and back
- 24 Montana, Wyoming ideas including beartooth highway and little big hotn
- 25 Epic Journey East coast and back