We will be in NYC the first week of October. We would like to see at least two Broadway musicals. We would like tickets to Wicked and one other perhaps the Lion King. Anyhow, do we need to buy the tickets in advance online? When? Also, we are on a budget, should we wait and try to the buy the tickets when we are there? Also, is joining TDF (Theatre Development Fund) worth the effort and money? It supposedly enables one to buy tickets at a discount but are the tickets to plays that are popular, mainstream?
Advice needed about Broadway tickets
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Ackislander
- 2 Cross Country RV Trip
- 3 Northern California in February
- 4 Universal Orlando
- 5 Park Central Hotel via Priceline uh-oh
- 6 Scottsdale Mexican Restaurant Near Omni Scottsdale
- 7 Where should a coffee drinker worship in NYC?
- 8 Roadtrip in the deep south in August?
- 9 California
- 10 First Trip to California with Family of 6
- 11 Less than a day in Seattle area
- 12 Portsmouth NH without a car
- 13 East Coast Summer Vacation Destination
- 14 Photos from Texas Christmas Road Trip
- 15 Sunday jazz brunch & weekday afternoon tea recs?
- 16 Florida or caribbean
- 17 Baby Boomer Road Trip
- 18 Petrified national forest, AZ
- 19 Chattanooga to Washington DC via Blue Ridge Parkway
- 20 Deep South sept 2015
- 21 1st time DC-NYC for family of 5 - Need itinerary advice
- 22 Winter trip over the holiday season
- 23 New England September
- 24 17 day photo trip report - upstate New York
- 25 Active Vacation