We will be in NYC the first week of October. We would like to see at least two Broadway musicals. We would like tickets to Wicked and one other perhaps the Lion King. Anyhow, do we need to buy the tickets in advance online? When? Also, we are on a budget, should we wait and try to the buy the tickets when we are there? Also, is joining TDF (Theatre Development Fund) worth the effort and money? It supposedly enables one to buy tickets at a discount but are the tickets to plays that are popular, mainstream?
Advice needed about Broadway tickets
View all United States activity »
- 1 Would this still be a good NYC to Boston Route?
- 2 For NYC Tourists ... How to spot a New Yorker
- 3 Biloxi questions again
- 4 RV trip from Raleigh NC to Grand Canyon, Zion, Arches.. and?
- 5 Roadtrip New Orleans, Vicksburg, Montgomery, Mobile, New Orleans
- 6 Heard Les Miz is Returning - Production Any Good
- 7 What is the most European looking city in the United States?
- 8 Road Trip to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Oregon
- 9 Traveling the pacific coast highway and national parks in one week
- 10 the Cliffs Resort at Princeville
- 11 Where is the best place to ski and stay in Lake Tahoe??
- 12 San Antonio
- 13 Univesity of Wisconsin Madison college visit -any tips
- 14 Sedona to Palm Springs
- 15 a very short, uneventful trip report of our 10 days in south Kona
- 16 Family holiday to Hawaii - which islands?
- 17 NOLA 10th Anniv. Suggestions?
- 18 Zion or Death Valley for 2 days in December?
- 19 Antelope Canyon, Zion, and Bryce advice needed
- 20 Spending a week in Palm Springs in February
- 21 Where to stay for a Baltimore/DC trip
- 22 Vero Beach FL
- 23 Two days December Arches Zion or ???
- 24 Question about Boulder area
- 25 Camping near Vail, Colorado