We will be in NYC the first week of October. We would like to see at least two Broadway musicals. We would like tickets to Wicked and one other perhaps the Lion King. Anyhow, do we need to buy the tickets in advance online? When? Also, we are on a budget, should we wait and try to the buy the tickets when we are there? Also, is joining TDF (Theatre Development Fund) worth the effort and money? It supposedly enables one to buy tickets at a discount but are the tickets to plays that are popular, mainstream?
Advice needed about Broadway tickets
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Fort Myers Beach vs Naples Beach
- 2 Tipping advice
- 3 Queens, NY - Do not go
- 4 Tuscon to Las Vegas Drive in December
- 5 Dad and daughter trip to Santa Fe
- 6 Hawaii Rental Cars - Book early
- 7 Avis Car rental Loss Damage Waiver LDW Fraud
- 8 Rules of the Sidewalk
- 9 Boston, NYC or Chicago for 3rd weekend in March?
- 10 Maui - Need a Vegan-Friendly Restaurant Recommendation
- 11 Denver Airport to Downtown Sheraton--Transportation Options?
- 12 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 13 Charleston/Savannah/Asheville, 6 days enough?
- 14 3 weeks in USA in February -- refined itinerary
- 15 Hotel - Caesars Palace OR Signature @ MGM
- 16 Key West Hotel in January
- 17 los angeles restaurants
- 18 West Maui Restaurants
- 19 2 or 3 nights in Hana
- 20 Hawaii or Rio for male single traveler
- 21 7 things to do under $21 in Las Vegas
- 22 Cheapest, best to get from San Fran Airport to Hotel in Fina. District?
- 23 Boston to Ohio, with visits to FDR Home and Fallingwater
- 24 San Diego Girl's Trip in December
- 25 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15