I will be traveling to New York with my wife in April and need some advice.
I'm taking a 2 day course that is given at the Holiday Inn Hasbrouck Heights-Meadowlands a saturday from 8 AM to 5 PM and then from 8:30 AM to 6 PM on Sunday.
Since I'm going with my wife I was thinking of staying in Manhattan and going by myself to the course each day so she can walk around town while I'm stuck with the books. I'm not planning on renting a car so I need advice on public transportation.
What do you think?
Is it an easy trip? To expensive?
Advice for stay in New York vs New Jersey
- 1 1st time in Boston --need advice
- 2 Help finalizing August itinerary for Utah NPs (with a child)
- 3 Southern Utah and GC Trip Cont.- Itinerary Help
- 4 Seattle restaurants in Queen Anne neighborhood?
- 5 San Francisco - one semi-splurge restaurant?
- 6 Seattle Hotel Choice and Other Questions
- 7 First-time to NYC Trip Report as promised!
- 8 D.C. in a day
- 9 New Orleans trip (plus road trip) Help Pls!
- 10 Luggage stolen from locked rental car in Orlando
- 11 Yellowstone Snow Melt, Roads and Trails - Timing
- 12 Finally, seeing the Outer Banks
- 13 Need help with itinerary to Seattle, Oregon, California
- 14 San Fran, Napa, Palo Alto, Carmel advice
- 15 Rocks and Roads in Utah
- 16 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013
- 17 Stay between San Francisco and Redwoods?
- 18 Using public transit in San Diego
- 19 Memphis Tours
- 20 Ideas for Northern California trip?
- 21 What to do with extra day in Virginia?
- 22 A Visit to Charleston
- 23 Cedar Point Wait Times
- 24 time for a new countdown to Hawaii
- 25 How far ahead to book Alcatraz?