I will be traveling to New York with my wife in April and need some advice.
I'm taking a 2 day course that is given at the Holiday Inn Hasbrouck Heights-Meadowlands a saturday from 8 AM to 5 PM and then from 8:30 AM to 6 PM on Sunday.
Since I'm going with my wife I was thinking of staying in Manhattan and going by myself to the course each day so she can walk around town while I'm stuck with the books. I'm not planning on renting a car so I need advice on public transportation.
What do you think?
Is it an easy trip? To expensive?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 MADAM : YAHOO TEC*H SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:800:540:6830 YAHOO MAIL b*g
- 2 Daughters/ mother 4/5 girl trip
- 3 Rules of the NY Subway
- 4 Big Sur Help!!
- 5 CT to ABQ-favorite routes?
- 6 Rolling Thunder on Sunday- how bad will traffic be?
- 7 Best weather and tips to roadtrip to west coast USA
- 8 PNC Park ~ convenient hotel?
- 9 Travel from Philadelphia to New York
- 10 Anyone use Hawaiian Airlines?
- 11 Trail Ridge Road Will be Closed This Weekend
- 12 Yellowstone/Grand Teton Camping Itinerary
- 13 10 Day Road Trip in Colorado
- 14 Road trip from arizona to seattle.
- 15 Boston for a cruise: South end? Downtown?
- 16 Help! 2nd half of trip...From GTNP, 11 days before flying out of Denver.
- 17 Best Time to Travel the West Coast (USA)
- 18 Sad News for Maine Lobster Lovers
- 19 Drive from Chicago to Yellowstone and back
- 20 Montana, Wyoming ideas including beartooth highway and little big hotn
- 21 Epic Journey East coast and back
- 22 South Dakota to Bryce Canyon and what to do in between...
- 23 Las Vegas trip report
- 24 road trip from NC to Maine in Sept.
- 25 10 Days in Maine