I will be traveling to New York with my wife in April and need some advice.
I'm taking a 2 day course that is given at the Holiday Inn Hasbrouck Heights-Meadowlands a saturday from 8 AM to 5 PM and then from 8:30 AM to 6 PM on Sunday.
Since I'm going with my wife I was thinking of staying in Manhattan and going by myself to the course each day so she can walk around town while I'm stuck with the books. I'm not planning on renting a car so I need advice on public transportation.
What do you think?
Is it an easy trip? To expensive?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 It contains pure garcinia extract.
- 2 US whole month of January where to
- 3 Miami airport--safety??
- 4 Recent Spam Attacks
- 5 http://healthytipweb.com/pain-absolve-rx/
- 6 http://healthytipweb.com/pain-absolve-rx/
- 7 Family trip Las Vegas to Zion, Bryce, Page, GC and Sedona?
- 8 San Fran & Monterey Bay with Tweens
- 9 Nebo Aerial Works
- 10 http://powerupmale.com/auvela-serum/
- 11 Looking for advice on my hitchhike trip plan
- 12 Is the power adapter plug necessary
- 13 Central Coast CA kayaking?
- 14 NEW ORLEANS AND CAJUN COUNTRY...A WEEK-LONG FOOD QUEST
- 15 Heading to Asheville, NC
- 16 Las vegas hotel off the beaten path
- 17 Driving from Glacier National Park to Hood River
- 18 Pacific Grove for 5 or 6 nights
- 19 UC Santa Barbara hotels
- 20 Baltimore Weekend
- 21 Dinosaur National Monument
- 22 Drive from Ohio to NYC
- 23 Road trip LA to Phoenix via Grand Canyon
- 24 Boston hotel in May - Suburb and using the T-line
- 25 Is Yosemite worth going too in July?