I will be traveling to New York with my wife in April and need some advice.
I'm taking a 2 day course that is given at the Holiday Inn Hasbrouck Heights-Meadowlands a saturday from 8 AM to 5 PM and then from 8:30 AM to 6 PM on Sunday.
Since I'm going with my wife I was thinking of staying in Manhattan and going by myself to the course each day so she can walk around town while I'm stuck with the books. I'm not planning on renting a car so I need advice on public transportation.
What do you think?
Is it an easy trip? To expensive?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Yosemite - importance of staying in park?
- 2 Hawaii wedding
- 3 Driving CA 395
- 4 I-84 Columbia Gorge
- 5 Adirondacks trip repot
- 6 2 Grannies, 2 parents & 1 three-yr-old
- 7 Suggestions for Sedona and Grand Canyon
- 8 Great Lakes extended road trip
- 9 Hotel location Albuquerque
- 10 Los Angeles Area Restaurants - 2017 Edition
- 11 Looking for areas to live? Commuting to Palo Alto
- 12 Philadelphia Traffic Help
- 13 sf Chinatown restaurant
- 14 New England Tour
- 15 50th Anniversary ocean stay with luxuries?
- 16 Botanical gardens on Maui, Hilo, and Kauai: how much do they differ?
- 17 City of Seattle: What we might miss and the kick ourselves later
- 18 Downtown Denver hotel
- 19 When will Key West be recovered from Irma?
- 20 San Diego with teens in Februsry
- 21 Olympic National Park (3-4 Days)
- 22 San Diego VRBO area
- 23 Queen Anne or Belltown Hotel
- 24 Glacier National Park 2018
- 25 Muir Woods in October