I will be traveling to New York with my wife in April and need some advice.
I'm taking a 2 day course that is given at the Holiday Inn Hasbrouck Heights-Meadowlands a saturday from 8 AM to 5 PM and then from 8:30 AM to 6 PM on Sunday.
Since I'm going with my wife I was thinking of staying in Manhattan and going by myself to the course each day so she can walk around town while I'm stuck with the books. I'm not planning on renting a car so I need advice on public transportation.
What do you think?
Is it an easy trip? To expensive?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Need Advice For Trip with 16year old son-
- 2 The city never sleeps, but we needed to
- 3 Travel suggestions from Mystic, CT to Bar Harbor, Maine
- 4 Driving from San Francisco Airport to San Rafael
- 5 Black Hills, Mount Rushmore, Badlands Trip Report
- 6 Southwest charging USD15/ for early bird check in
- 7 Depot Bay OR
- 8 Seattle 5 day Itinerary
- 9 A June trip to Kauai
- 10 60th birthday trip to Vermont, NH, Maine in October
- 11 Do you have suggestions on my first roadtrip South-West USA?
- 12 Across the United States by Train
- 13 Phone SIM
- 14 Road trip lower 48 to juneau
- 15 Transit Advisory July 4, 2016 Local Transit will be on a hoilday schedule
- 16 Sacramento to South Lake Tahoe to Riverside, CA
- 17 Transportation from downtown Miami to Ft. Lauderdale airport
- 18 Trip Idea for Thanksgiving Break
- 19 A day in Boston
- 20 Five nights in Yellowstone: Where to stay?
- 21 1 Week Too Long For Napa/Sonoma/Mendocino?
- 22 October Fall Foliage Itinerary
- 23 Avoiding Los Angeles Traffic
- 24 ONE DY ONE NIGHT IN LA
- 25 California's Central Coast