I will be traveling to New York with my wife in April and need some advice.
I'm taking a 2 day course that is given at the Holiday Inn Hasbrouck Heights-Meadowlands a saturday from 8 AM to 5 PM and then from 8:30 AM to 6 PM on Sunday.
Since I'm going with my wife I was thinking of staying in Manhattan and going by myself to the course each day so she can walk around town while I'm stuck with the books. I'm not planning on renting a car so I need advice on public transportation.
What do you think?
Is it an easy trip? To expensive?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Weegee...you can't be a 'nice Nellie' and do street photography
- 2 Is Myrtle Beach, SC a good option for new years weekend?
- 3 Suggestions for beach towns on FL west coast?
- 4 Family trip - West Coast - Summer 2017
- 5 Special Rate for LGA
- 6 Itinerary help please - Monterey & Sonoma
- 7 Jazzfest side trips
- 8 "Unique" New York City Experiences-Yours
- 9 East Nashville or Hillsboro Village
- 10 Miami
- 11 Back from the Big Easy
- 12 Driving Alaska
- 13 Oregon or California to Nebraska
- 14 Zion National Park Hikes and HOtels
- 15 Yellowstone/Grand Tetons (Oct 2016)
- 16 Traveling into the US with Alcohol
- 17 March in New Mexico
- 18 San Francisco/Northern California Trip
- 19 In search of cool beach town in the Carolinas
- 20 Transportation suggestions from Charleston Executive Airport
- 21 DIA to Estes Park in mid-Feb. 4x4?
- 22 Border crossing
- 23 Is Fox Rent A Car any good?
- 24 Last minute Keys Trip Advice Please
- 25 NYC Girls' Weekend Trip Report