I will be traveling to New York with my wife in April and need some advice.
I'm taking a 2 day course that is given at the Holiday Inn Hasbrouck Heights-Meadowlands a saturday from 8 AM to 5 PM and then from 8:30 AM to 6 PM on Sunday.
Since I'm going with my wife I was thinking of staying in Manhattan and going by myself to the course each day so she can walk around town while I'm stuck with the books. I'm not planning on renting a car so I need advice on public transportation.
What do you think?
Is it an easy trip? To expensive?
Advice for stay in New York vs New Jersey
- 1 Road Trip - Las Vegas, NV to Monterey, CA
- 2 Albuquerque to Denver
- 3 Central Coast of Maine in August
- 4 Itinerary Ideas for 2nd Trip to NYC ... without kids this time
- 5 Bryce Canyon vs. Yellowsyone
- 6 Rocks and Roads in Utah
- 7 Chicago: Clark & Lake Street Subway Stop
- 8 New York-Texas Road Trip
- 9 DC Itinerary, June 8-13, suggestions welcome!
- 10 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013
- 11 Nashville Hot Fried Chicken
- 12 Help with July 4th Marriott Houston trip
- 13 Where to stay Charleston SC
- 14 Road trip Sacramento to Denver, help requested
- 15 How far ahead to book Alcatraz?
- 16 Yosemite Falls Lodge in the park or Cedar Lodge w/ budget constraints
- 17 Dulles Airport to Baltimore hotel
- 18 Michigan Beaches
- 19 Southwest Crawl: Colorado to Grand Canyon to Vegas
- 20 Middlebury vt quickie
- 21 STL Bucket List - College Student
- 22 MOBILE, AL SHORT TRIP REPORT
- 23 time for a new countdown to Hawaii
- 24 SW Utah
- 25 Honeymoon to Kauai and Maui from the East Coast