I will be traveling to New York with my wife in April and need some advice.
I'm taking a 2 day course that is given at the Holiday Inn Hasbrouck Heights-Meadowlands a saturday from 8 AM to 5 PM and then from 8:30 AM to 6 PM on Sunday.
Since I'm going with my wife I was thinking of staying in Manhattan and going by myself to the course each day so she can walk around town while I'm stuck with the books. I'm not planning on renting a car so I need advice on public transportation.
What do you think?
Is it an easy trip? To expensive?
Advice for stay in New York vs New Jersey
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Dauphin Island, AL
- 2 Broken Bow, Oklahoma in the Fall
- 3 Alexandria or Georgetown
- 4 Where to stay with kids in Nashville
- 5 Spring Has Officially Sprung in Central Park
- 6 3 Days in Denver area- want to hike and bike, stay in Boulder or Denver?
- 7 Santa Fe advice needed (40th anniversary)
- 8 Boston/Fenway park
- 9 Boutique Hotels - NYC
- 10 An overnight stay in NYC to see 2 shows
- 11 Searching For The Rhythm Of Florida
- 12 Atlanta with kids
- 13 Any nice Family Camps near Lake Winnepesauki?
- 14 VRBO/Airbnb rental status in San Francisco
- 15 Downtown Denver restaurant recommendation, please~
- 16 Hardly Strictly Bluegrass
- 17 New York City Taking First Steps Against Air BnB Members
- 18 Which NYC subway should I take?
- 19 New York City Restaurants
- 20 Cabaret seating at Studio 54 - huh?
- 21 Alaska- cruise or land? and most scenic areas?
- 22 NYC apartments through CitySonnet.com
- 23 East Coast road trip from Boston to Washington DC
- 24 Family Camp in Maine
- 25 San Diego