I will be traveling to New York with my wife in April and need some advice.
I'm taking a 2 day course that is given at the Holiday Inn Hasbrouck Heights-Meadowlands a saturday from 8 AM to 5 PM and then from 8:30 AM to 6 PM on Sunday.
Since I'm going with my wife I was thinking of staying in Manhattan and going by myself to the course each day so she can walk around town while I'm stuck with the books. I'm not planning on renting a car so I need advice on public transportation.
What do you think?
Is it an easy trip? To expensive?
Advice for stay in New York vs New Jersey
- 1 American Airlines reservation question
- 2 Need a bit of help planning a 3 week trip to the US
- 3 DC Itinerary, June 8-13, suggestions welcome!
- 4 Santa Fe at the end of May?
- 5 Air Bnb Declared Illegal in NYC
- 6 Yellowstone Hiking Suggestions for a 7 1/2 Year Old
- 7 Help with New York Itinerary!
- 8 Road Trip - Las Vegas, NV to Monterey, CA
- 9 Where to stay Charleston SC
- 10 Driving from Atlanta to Orlando With kids resting stops
- 11 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013
- 12 Customs & Checked Baggage at O'Hare - coming from Dublin Airport
- 13 Hawaii- Can't decide which islands to include
- 14 Central Coast of Maine in August
- 15 Middlebury vt quickie
- 16 Road trip New Jersey to Montana
- 17 Bryce Canyon vs. Yellowsyone
- 18 NYC
- 19 Rocks and Roads in Utah
- 20 Finally, seeing the Outer Banks
- 21 NYC to FLA Road Trip..stopovers (I-81) in Virginia and Sea Islands?
- 22 10 days after cruise - Fort Lauderdale Fly out from LA?????
- 23 Kwaussies road trip, the final chapter!
- 24 First-time to NYC Trip Report as promised!
- 25 Cheap Hotel in NY