I will be traveling to New York with my wife in April and need some advice.
I'm taking a 2 day course that is given at the Holiday Inn Hasbrouck Heights-Meadowlands a saturday from 8 AM to 5 PM and then from 8:30 AM to 6 PM on Sunday.
Since I'm going with my wife I was thinking of staying in Manhattan and going by myself to the course each day so she can walk around town while I'm stuck with the books. I'm not planning on renting a car so I need advice on public transportation.
What do you think?
Is it an easy trip? To expensive?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Luxury hotel in Charleston
- 2 Washington DC in mid May. Questions!
- 3 SF special dinner for 70 birthday
- 4 Day trip to Disney, Orlando
- 5 Walk on Matanuksa Glacier, Alaska
- 6 Southwest Road Trip in Oct
- 7 Early 2017 Broadway Banter - "Come From Away"
- 8 Hotel in Reno
- 9 Renting an RV to Tour NM
- 10 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 11 Tampa Suborns vs Orlando Suborns? To Raise a Family.
- 12 Bar Harbor to Boston
- 13 Alabama vacation "shark teeth fossils"
- 14 Retiring to Tucson
- 15 Roadtrip July 2017
- 16 A Puffin, a Whale, and a Moose walk into a bar. In Maine
- 17 Help Please - NYC Questions and Plans
- 18 Westhester/Bronx/Yonkers area event planning
- 19 Moab Weekend with Kids
- 20 Road trip to NP: from Denver to San Francisco or the other way around?
- 21 Amtrack: Denver to California?
- 22 RIP Rob Stewart/Sharkwater
- 23 Amtrak prices go up and down?
- 24 Saturday traffic heading to the Outer Banks
- 25 Restaurant suggestion in Venice, Fl