I will be traveling to New York with my wife in April and need some advice.
I'm taking a 2 day course that is given at the Holiday Inn Hasbrouck Heights-Meadowlands a saturday from 8 AM to 5 PM and then from 8:30 AM to 6 PM on Sunday.
Since I'm going with my wife I was thinking of staying in Manhattan and going by myself to the course each day so she can walk around town while I'm stuck with the books. I'm not planning on renting a car so I need advice on public transportation.
What do you think?
Is it an easy trip? To expensive?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Austin TX restaurants
- 2 Travel from Seattle w to San Francisco
- 3 hotel in NYC
- 4 Staten Island, Statue of LIberty
- 5 Airbnb and Santa Fe/Where to Stay
- 6 Southern California and young kids
- 7 Driving from Wisconsin to Vail Co in Mid October
- 8 911 Museum
- 9 train from NYC to Philadelphia
- 10 Traveling out west
- 11 Need advice for a 3 days trip to Sedona then Grand Canyon
- 12 Lake Champlain, VT
- 13 New/Different in Kennebunkport?
- 14 Bar Harbor, Maine
- 15 5 Days near Denver
- 16 Post-Alaska cruise ideas July, 2018
- 17 Kaihalulu Beach/Red Sand Beach - Maui, Hawaii
- 18 yeah or nay grand canyon in dec/jan
- 19 Yosemite, Sequoia, Kings Canyon in June 2018
- 20 TSA Security Question
- 21 Utah too much crammed into 9 days, help please
- 22 3 day wine detour through the Willamette Valley
- 23 Crab restaurants near Silver Springs MD
- 24 Zion, Bryce, South/North Rim, Page
- 25 Denver to Mesa Verde National Park