My wife and I are contemplating a trip to include Natchez, to see some of the antebellum mansions. Are we better off to go during pilgrimage time and see some of the houses that are only open at that time, or will we be just as well off to go during the off-season and visit the houses that are open year around? How many houses can one visit before they start to look alike? Is it better to do some over two or three days? Thank you.
Advice for Natchez mansions
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 2 Big Island Trip Report: Hooked on Hilo; Kohala Coast is Costly!
- 3 Commute from Kailua Kona to Hilo - doable?
- 4 Honeymoon - Maui and Oahu for first timers Oct 2014
- 5 Seattle TrainingTrip March 17, q's
- 6 Yes it's March, but let's talk Christmas destinations!
- 7 Visiting Denver
- 8 Visiting Denver
- 9 Feedback on Palm Springs with Kids Itinerary
- 10 boston to nantucket: what are our options?
- 11 Gatlinburg Tennessee Itinerary suggestions
- 12 Help for an upcoming NYC trip.
- 13 Alternatives to Disney in Florida
- 14 Death Valley in June in a motorhome
- 15 Denver in a half day
- 16 First family ski trip
- 17 Safe Way of renting property in Orlando
- 18 Return to Utah - New Sites
- 19 Oahu ideas
- 20 Grand Circle & Wyoming
- 21 driving from San Francisco to Seattle
- 22 Best places to move to Florida?
- 23 West Coast Bound End of March
- 24 Your favorite Glacier NP lodging and itinerary help
- 25 Philly sports fans: bar needed...and running route.