My wife and I are contemplating a trip to include Natchez, to see some of the antebellum mansions. Are we better off to go during pilgrimage time and see some of the houses that are only open at that time, or will we be just as well off to go during the off-season and visit the houses that are open year around? How many houses can one visit before they start to look alike? Is it better to do some over two or three days? Thank you.
Advice for Natchez mansions
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 First visit in New Mexico
- 2 Maine in latter half of September
- 3 Business trip SFO - LAX and Standard Hotel
- 4 10 day Northern California Itinerary
- 5 Cape cod and Acadia
- 6 roast beef dinner in Manhattan
- 7 Where is the best shrimp on Oahu
- 8 Mukilteo to Whidbey Is. via Deception Pass & a ferry return??
- 9 Grand Marais?
- 10 Seattle to LA (or not).
- 11 Cross country back roads from Ortonville MN to Las Cruces NM
- 12 D.C. restaurants for families.
- 13 trip outside of San Francisco with kids
- 14 Minneapolis hotel - special occasion
- 15 Central US goecaching trip via Amtrak
- 16 Grand Teton in October
- 17 Trip Update: Road trip from GA to NY on student budget
- 18 Zion Shuttle Bus Info
- 19 adams morgan - safety
- 20 How much to tip for Free tour on Foot
- 21 Minneapolis-Where to stay?
- 22 Morning in miami
- 23 Las Vegas must sees
- 24 Hotel Recommendations For Rapid City, SD?
- 25 Setting Up Business with Airbnb?