My wife and I are contemplating a trip to include Natchez, to see some of the antebellum mansions. Are we better off to go during pilgrimage time and see some of the houses that are only open at that time, or will we be just as well off to go during the off-season and visit the houses that are open year around? How many houses can one visit before they start to look alike? Is it better to do some over two or three days? Thank you.
Advice for Natchez mansions
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Alaska Trip Report—10 days by car in July
- 2 Denver, Colorado, local's advice: Bistrot Vendome or other?
- 3 car rental from denver airport and shuttle question
- 4 Carlsbad/San Diego Ideas
- 5 A few SF recommendations/itinerary review
- 6 Trip Report - Jersey Shore, Cherry Hill, Philly, back to the roots...
- 7 Drive Seattle to Las Vegas
- 8 Road Trip SW
- 9 Seafood
- 10 Convenient Accommodation suggestions
- 11 Connecticut River Byway
- 12 Oregon Wildfire Reports
- 13 Boston
- 14 What a great weekend in Cooperstown (July 24-27)
- 15 Road Trip Help--- Philly to Sunset, SC (Virginia portion)
- 16 Mt Ranier parking questions
- 17 Atascadero -> Pacific Grove -> San Francisco
- 18 moving to florida
- 19 Seattle, Portland, and day trips all around
- 20 Seatle in September 19-22, Where to stay? Avg prices?
- 21 3 days, 4 nights in Denver
- 22 Another Californian Odyssey (June/July 2014)
- 23 Ogunquit Family Get Together
- 24 Boston/Salem with kids
- 25 Ideas for 1st time trip to LA/Santa Monica/Hollywood with 16 yr old