My wife and I are contemplating a trip to include Natchez, to see some of the antebellum mansions. Are we better off to go during pilgrimage time and see some of the houses that are only open at that time, or will we be just as well off to go during the off-season and visit the houses that are open year around? How many houses can one visit before they start to look alike? Is it better to do some over two or three days? Thank you.
Advice for Natchez mansions
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Moving to New Jersey
- 2 Baltimore Inner Harbor to DC - without a car; with luggage - suggestions?
- 3 Looking for Next Destination
- 4 Eating at south Lake Tahoe
- 5 Dec / Jan in the USA- advice
- 6 Staying at holiday inn express midtown manhattan
- 7 TripReport--10 Utah Circle
- 8 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 9 Relaxing Honeymoon Week
- 10 Which Florida Key for one month stay with infant?
- 11 St. Simon, Georgia
- 12 Planning for Fall Foliage in NE, Oct 2015
- 13 Low Country Honor Flight to Washington DC
- 14 6 Days in NYC and then to Orlando - Best way to fly?
- 15 West Coast Road Trip
- 16 103rd annual northern Navajo nation fair
- 17 Need Minnesota leaf color reports
- 18 Best Sonoma wineries you've never heard of
- 19 Dressing up for theatre in new york
- 20 Travel between Maui and Big Island
- 21 Glacier NP & Yellowstone NP 8 day trip Itinerary
- 22 Trip Report - New York & Washington DC – May 30 – June 4, 2014
- 23 Petoskey Fall Break?
- 24 California
- 25 4 day trip from Denver this fall - First time in the Rockies - Where to go?