I have a little vacation coming up near there and would like to try the therapeutic waters there and maybe tour some real estate. Not into high end luxury spas. The natural hot springs near Albuquerque were free and so awesome in the middle of the wilderness, you had to hike a bit just to get to them. Is there anything like that in or near Hot Springs, Arkansas? And are there any springs or spas in Hot Springs Village, Arkansas? Also, any suggestions for clean and safe, possibly quaint, lodging around there for under $100 per night? Or less, of course!
Advice for Hot Springs Arkansas
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 DC - WW2 flyover
- 2 Colorado trip
- 3 Colorado trip in early May
- 4 Nets vs Bulls (All Access) Middle Sideline Tickets for Listing
- 5 Cape cod and Acadia
- 6 Mukilteo to Whidbey Is. via Deception Pass & a ferry return??
- 7 SC/GA/FL Coastal City Questions & Insect Issues
- 8 Sedona - ladies trips- suggestions on where to stay and time of year?
- 9 Florida - Bradenton or Fort Lauderdale
- 10 Acoma vs. Taos Pueblos
- 11 Washington and oregon help with itinerary
- 12 Scottsdale, Sedona, Grand Canyon
- 13 Cumberland Island and Surrounding Area
- 14 Have you ever heard of a place called Page, Arz?
- 15 Minneapolis hotel - special occasion
- 16 Please help with four days in Boston-Cambridge-Salem
- 17 First visit in New Mexico
- 18 Business trip SFO - LAX and Standard Hotel
- 19 Zion Shuttle Bus Info
- 20 Maine in latter half of September
- 21 Grand Marais?
- 22 D.C. restaurants for families.
- 23 roast beef dinner in Manhattan
- 24 10 day Northern California Itinerary
- 25 Where is the best shrimp on Oahu