I have a little vacation coming up near there and would like to try the therapeutic waters there and maybe tour some real estate. Not into high end luxury spas. The natural hot springs near Albuquerque were free and so awesome in the middle of the wilderness, you had to hike a bit just to get to them. Is there anything like that in or near Hot Springs, Arkansas? And are there any springs or spas in Hot Springs Village, Arkansas? Also, any suggestions for clean and safe, possibly quaint, lodging around there for under $100 per night? Or less, of course!
Advice for Hot Springs Arkansas
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Restaurant recommendations for lower east side & upper west side
- 2 Driving from NYC to Montreal - pls recommend a place to eat in upstate NY
- 3 California: Sonoma/ San Fran/ Carmel
- 4 Have you done an aquarium sleepover?
- 5 DC, Philadelphia, New York, Maine, Acadia NP and Niagara Falls in 11 days?
- 6 Looking for a beach front place from central to northern Cal
- 7 Kauai - Napali Coast - Air vs Water
- 8 New York Yankee Station
- 9 Stubhub and NFL Tickets
- 10 Day Trip OUT of Los Angeles
- 11 Orlando-off-the-beaten-track
- 12 Roads into Estes Park
- 13 Whale watching
- 14 New York City Borough Walking: Where for Diverse Flavorful Neighborhoods?
- 15 San Antonio suggestions anyone?
- 16 Disappointed with Hotwire for our Austin Rental Car
- 17 Priceline: bid for walkable to Alamo/Riverwalk in San Antonio. Possible?
- 18 Houston in September
- 19 Restaurant recommendations for Washington DC - city centre
- 20 Where to add a few days in Colorado?
- 21 Studio-size Apartments, Guest Houses for rent, Ojai and Ventura
- 22 Great Girls' Weekend in NYC!
- 23 Road Trip
- 24 New York City Restaurants
- 25 Best Sonoma Wineries for Group Visit