I have a little vacation coming up near there and would like to try the therapeutic waters there and maybe tour some real estate. Not into high end luxury spas. The natural hot springs near Albuquerque were free and so awesome in the middle of the wilderness, you had to hike a bit just to get to them. Is there anything like that in or near Hot Springs, Arkansas? And are there any springs or spas in Hot Springs Village, Arkansas? Also, any suggestions for clean and safe, possibly quaint, lodging around there for under $100 per night? Or less, of course!
Advice for Hot Springs Arkansas
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 NYC becoming a battleground for Air BnB apartment rentals
- 2 Trip Report to Pacific Northwest: August 2014
- 3 Packer game hotel on the bus line.
- 4 Quick advice needed for 1st visit to HNL & Kauai
- 5 Baltimore Inner Harbor to DC - without a car; with luggage - suggestions?
- 6 Alaskan coast travel options
- 7 USA trip
- 8 Timeshare Nightmares
- 9 Road trips - CHI-ATL and MEM-NOLA - April/May 2014
- 10 Antelope Canyon, Best Friends, Bryce, Zion trip report
- 11 bus tour for Grand canyon(South Rim), Horse shoe in 1-day?
- 12 Drinking a beer in all 50 states for cancer reseach. Need bar suggestions!
- 13 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 14 Wilderness Lodge at Disney World questions
- 15 I am "The Prince of Tides"
- 16 "HUMORLESS" response to Kauai comment silliness
- 17 Kanab and Page with Kids Trip Report
- 18 How to dress in Vegas
- 19 Things to do in and around Westbrook, CT in November 2014
- 20 Chicago Questions
- 21 Air Connections on Maui
- 22 camaro hire in waikiki
- 23 Pet Friendly places in Myrtle Beach
- 24 Booking Lodging at the Grand Canyon
- 25 Breckenridge in October