I have a little vacation coming up near there and would like to try the therapeutic waters there and maybe tour some real estate. Not into high end luxury spas. The natural hot springs near Albuquerque were free and so awesome in the middle of the wilderness, you had to hike a bit just to get to them. Is there anything like that in or near Hot Springs, Arkansas? And are there any springs or spas in Hot Springs Village, Arkansas? Also, any suggestions for clean and safe, possibly quaint, lodging around there for under $100 per night? Or less, of course!
Advice for Hot Springs Arkansas
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Sacramento: 2 days, best use of that time?
- 2 3 Days in Northern California w Car- Itinerary Recommendations?
- 3 West Coast US trip from Sep to Oct 15 for 30days
- 4 Help on choosing outdoorsy town to move to after college
- 5 A trip from Pensacola to Miami
- 6 Pizza Paradise In Pasadena
- 7 Planning to see chicago with a big family
- 8 TOWING SCAM IN WASHINGTON, DC
- 9 12-hour layover in Honolulu: What to do?
- 10 Would a Annual Park pass be worth it?
- 11 Las Vegas, GC, Page, Bryce, Zion - August with teens - advice welcome
- 12 Alaska Marine highway - worth the 2 day trip?
- 13 Boston to see Sargent works
- 14 Trip report, Part 4 - Monument Valley, Arches, Bryce, Vegas, Jan 2015
- 15 New York City - apartment locations
- 16 Utah 2
- 17 Southern states in March/April 2016
- 18 Dinsey Wolrd - another "what resort" question
- 19 Tudor city -special help/info
- 20 Scottsdale, Sedona, Grand Canyon
- 21 Coffee shop or dinner recommendations for Fullerton/Anaheim area?
- 22 Xmas in Key West: Come on Vacation, Leave on Probation
- 23 Short New York City Weekend Trip report March 2015
- 24 Good restaurants near Griffith Observatory?
- 25 Notom-Burr or Rt 12 from Capitol Reef to Bryce