I have a little vacation coming up near there and would like to try the therapeutic waters there and maybe tour some real estate. Not into high end luxury spas. The natural hot springs near Albuquerque were free and so awesome in the middle of the wilderness, you had to hike a bit just to get to them. Is there anything like that in or near Hot Springs, Arkansas? And are there any springs or spas in Hot Springs Village, Arkansas? Also, any suggestions for clean and safe, possibly quaint, lodging around there for under $100 per night? Or less, of course!
Advice for Hot Springs Arkansas
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 A tour of an Amish Community near Midland MI
- 2 Vail or Aspen in summertime?
- 3 Half Moon Bay, CA - stay there or go to Napa Valley?
- 4 Amtrak Train from California to Oregon or Washington
- 5 LUNCH IN ORLANDO, FL
- 6 Another Southwest Airlines Early Bird Question
- 7 December Break Need Recommendations for Southern Travel
- 8 Need help with Yellowstone and area starting in SLC
- 9 Heading to Maine in September - Where are the moose?
- 10 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 11 Mesa Verde
- 12 Hiking Arches or Canyonlands National Park in fall?
- 13 Bath County, VA - anyone ever been?
- 14 ONP help
- 15 NYC Clubs for live music
- 16 Trip to the Adirondacks
- 17 No accomodation in Hana...should we forget about it?
- 18 NEW YORK CITY!!!
- 19 Beachfront house rental - Fort Walton Beach/ Destin area
- 20 Seattle Hyatts
- 21 Detroit area getaway - outside of the city
- 22 Hearst Castle - Is the Grand Rooms tour really the best for first timers?
- 23 Coastal New England Road trip
- 24 Seattle: Something Different?
- 25 Bienville Hotel or Le Marais in New Orleans French Quarter