I have a little vacation coming up near there and would like to try the therapeutic waters there and maybe tour some real estate. Not into high end luxury spas. The natural hot springs near Albuquerque were free and so awesome in the middle of the wilderness, you had to hike a bit just to get to them. Is there anything like that in or near Hot Springs, Arkansas? And are there any springs or spas in Hot Springs Village, Arkansas? Also, any suggestions for clean and safe, possibly quaint, lodging around there for under $100 per night? Or less, of course!
Advice for Hot Springs Arkansas
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Tipping advice
- 2 Rules of the Sidewalk
- 3 Fort Myers Beach vs Naples Beach
- 4 Dad and daughter trip to Santa Fe
- 5 charleston during Christmas Week
- 6 3 weeks in USA in February -- refined itinerary
- 7 Avis Car rental Loss Damage Waiver LDW Fraud
- 8 Advanced Reservations for USS Arizona Memorial Available Again
- 9 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 10 Queens, NY - Do not go
- 11 Tuscon to Las Vegas Drive in December
- 12 Hawaii Rental Cars - Book early
- 13 Boston, NYC or Chicago for 3rd weekend in March?
- 14 Maui - Need a Vegan-Friendly Restaurant Recommendation
- 15 Denver Airport to Downtown Sheraton--Transportation Options?
- 16 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 17 Charleston/Savannah/Asheville, 6 days enough?
- 18 Hotel - Caesars Palace OR Signature @ MGM
- 19 Key West Hotel in January
- 20 los angeles restaurants
- 21 West Maui Restaurants
- 22 2 or 3 nights in Hana
- 23 Hawaii or Rio for male single traveler
- 24 7 things to do under $21 in Las Vegas
- 25 Cheapest, best to get from San Fran Airport to Hotel in Fina. District?