I have a little vacation coming up near there and would like to try the therapeutic waters there and maybe tour some real estate. Not into high end luxury spas. The natural hot springs near Albuquerque were free and so awesome in the middle of the wilderness, you had to hike a bit just to get to them. Is there anything like that in or near Hot Springs, Arkansas? And are there any springs or spas in Hot Springs Village, Arkansas? Also, any suggestions for clean and safe, possibly quaint, lodging around there for under $100 per night? Or less, of course!
Advice for Hot Springs Arkansas
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Quiet hotel room in University district?
- 2 Visiting Denver
- 3 Seattle TrainingTrip March 17, q's
- 4 NYC theatre broadway
- 5 Visiting Denver
- 6 travel up the coast from San Franciso to Seattle
- 7 Planning family gathering in Sedona
- 8 Laguna Beach, what to do
- 9 Commute from Kailua Kona to Hilo - doable?
- 10 Stony Point, NC to Richmond, VA and surrounding areas... help, please!
- 11 Dividing time in Grand Canyon
- 12 Feedback on Palm Springs with Kids Itinerary
- 13 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 14 San Diego parks and attractions
- 15 Door County Suggestions
- 16 First family ski trip
- 17 New Hampshire Itinerary
- 18 Summer trip in New England (15 days)
- 19 Here's how I spent my 3 hour layover in Washington, DC
- 20 boston to nantucket: what are our options?
- 21 driving from San Francisco to Seattle
- 22 Your favorite Glacier NP lodging and itinerary help
- 23 Suggestions? Family of four that like National Parks
- 24 Salt Lake City, Utah
- 25 Big Island Trip Report: Hooked on Hilo; Kohala Coast is Costly!