I have a little vacation coming up near there and would like to try the therapeutic waters there and maybe tour some real estate. Not into high end luxury spas. The natural hot springs near Albuquerque were free and so awesome in the middle of the wilderness, you had to hike a bit just to get to them. Is there anything like that in or near Hot Springs, Arkansas? And are there any springs or spas in Hot Springs Village, Arkansas? Also, any suggestions for clean and safe, possibly quaint, lodging around there for under $100 per night? Or less, of course!
Advice for Hot Springs Arkansas
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Self guided White House tour
- 2 Atlantic coast and mountain vacation
- 3 More than one hotel at Disney World?
- 4 Bar Harbor Maine or Mystic Connecticut in August.
- 5 Caklifornia & Oregon
- 6 Photos from Texas Christmas Road Trip
- 7 New York City- Henri Matisse Cutouts at MOMA
- 8 Kauai - day trips to North shore and Waimea Canyon/Kokee State Park
- 9 Santa Fe Area Hiking Early June - 3 full days.
- 10 Omni Orlando Resort Champions Gate
- 11 Northwest USA
- 12 Road trip to the Deep South revisited......itinerary for your perusal
- 13 Charleston, SC Hotels
- 14 Los Angeles day trips
- 15 middlebury vt snow
- 16 Tybee Island?... hilton head? help please?
- 17 Help with Moab itinerary for an overacheiver
- 18 LA for a day and a half
- 19 Texas
- 20 Itinerary for Vegas - Phoenix
- 21 New Orleans: Is 2 hours enough time to enjoy brunch at Commander's Palace?
- 22 What is the weather like in Kona in November?
- 23 First Trip to Nashville, TN - tips, suggestions
- 24 Moving to CT
- 25 Hotels Philly