I have a little vacation coming up near there and would like to try the therapeutic waters there and maybe tour some real estate. Not into high end luxury spas. The natural hot springs near Albuquerque were free and so awesome in the middle of the wilderness, you had to hike a bit just to get to them. Is there anything like that in or near Hot Springs, Arkansas? And are there any springs or spas in Hot Springs Village, Arkansas? Also, any suggestions for clean and safe, possibly quaint, lodging around there for under $100 per night? Or less, of course!
Advice for Hot Springs Arkansas
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Sacramento to State College, PA in late November
- 2 Angels Crest and Rim of the World Scenic Drives: Mid-November 2014
- 3 Three nights in Chicago -- a report
- 4 New York Movie Tours & TV Show Tours on your Mobile
- 5 Hotel in Newton outside Boston - need transportation and related advice
- 6 I am turning 60 and boy do I need help with my trip!
- 7 Relocation: Where Do We Fit In
- 8 What do you do when your VRBO rental is a nightmare in Lake Geneva?
- 9 Thinking about moving from PA to Florida (Dr. Phillips area of Orlando)
- 10 Saturday arrival Seattle airport to Lake Crescent
- 11 USA and Canada in 2 months
- 12 Grand Canyon , Zion and Bryce Itinerary suggestions
- 13 Drive from Grand Canyon to Prescott next week
- 14 Houston Weekend Planning Help Needed, please
- 15 Special Occasion/Fancy Dress shops in South Florida
- 16 Looking for a travel loop in Arizona (Las Vegas to Tucson & back)
- 17 Is the New York subway safe?
- 18 Skiing New Mexico
- 19 Hotel near the Miami airport
- 20 Girls Weekend Trip to Sarasota/Tampa Florida Area
- 21 Where to from Tampa?
- 22 kuai and maui top 10 to see list
- 23 DC in Dec-Restaurant ideas near Hilton Mark Alexandria
- 24 Richmond to Oklahoma City Slowly: what not to miss?
- 25 Take the T or cab from Logan