I have a little vacation coming up near there and would like to try the therapeutic waters there and maybe tour some real estate. Not into high end luxury spas. The natural hot springs near Albuquerque were free and so awesome in the middle of the wilderness, you had to hike a bit just to get to them. Is there anything like that in or near Hot Springs, Arkansas? And are there any springs or spas in Hot Springs Village, Arkansas? Also, any suggestions for clean and safe, possibly quaint, lodging around there for under $100 per night? Or less, of course!
Advice for Hot Springs Arkansas
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Sell Cvv, Dumps Track 1&2, Plastic cards and Transfer WU
- 2 Pavtube Back to School Coupons 2014: Giveaway + Biggest Coupons
- 3 Houston in September
- 4 Baggage & Missed Plane Connection Questions
- 5 Seattle to Las Vegas Family Road Trip
- 6 Aloha from Paradise (aka Kauai)
- 7 late-night DC restaurant
- 8 Joe Tro's San Francisco trip report
- 9 Dinner-Portland, OR-Favorites?
- 10 Disappointed with Hotwire for our Austin Rental Car
- 11 Yosemite First timers in August survival Guide
- 12 Orlando-off-the-beaten-track
- 13 Yellowstone Road Closures - Impact Old Faithful
- 14 Where to add a few days in Colorado?
- 15 Road trip from Oakville to Vermont, Maine, Boston - too much in 7 days?
- 16 rental car - Highway 1 Roadtrip
- 17 Exploring New Jersey and New York city
- 18 Trip Report - 4 Days in Olympic National Park
- 19 Please help with daily details for Utah Park trip next month!
- 20 S. Utah 10 day Circle-Itinery-Ist pass
- 21 HAWAII: Honolulu Airport Question
- 22 Oahu ideas
- 23 Kauai - Napali Coast - Air vs Water
- 24 Finally!!! Santa Fe/ Albuquerque Family Christmas Break 2014
- 25 cape cod seashore rail trail