I'm planning a trip for next fall (mid-October) to the Hamptons. We'll be staying at Baker House 1650 in East Hampton. This will be our first trip there. I'd like some advice for how many days we should spend in the area. Will there be enough to do if I book 4 nights/5 days? We enjoy shopping, visiting wineries, restaurants, museums and sightseeing.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://boosthightestosterones.com/leuxia-fr/
- 2 http://www.supplementsoffer.com/inteligen
- 3 Trip Report 2012 : 11 wonderful days in Alaska
- 4 Attending a wedding on Nantucket !
- 5 Visiting Oregon - Portland to Crater Lake
- 6 Yellowstone and Tetons in July 2016
- 7 Thinking of moving FROM Pittsburgh TO Seattle
- 8 San Francisco through Colorado Rockies
- 9 Aussie family heading to the US for the first time
- 10 Lake Tahoe hotel with a lake view
- 11 Los Angeles Indefinitely
- 12 September trip Portland/Seattle
- 13 Road trip: Boston to Salt Lake City
- 14 Help Planning Zion/Bryce Itinerary
- 15 Boston waterfront Italian
- 16 Recommendation: Beachfront in VA or MD walking distance to quaint downtown
- 17 Last minute Maine/New Hampshire trip
- 18 where to stop on the way from Montreal to Acadia
- 19 Kids Vacation Place
- 20 Another Key West Trip Report, July 3 - 9, 2016
- 21 Napa valley getaway
- 22 Best restaurants?! - first time to NYC!
- 23 Day in Spokane
- 24 Marriott or Sheraton in Orlando?
- 25 CA Fire - need revised itinerary help