I'm planning a trip for next fall (mid-October) to the Hamptons. We'll be staying at Baker House 1650 in East Hampton. This will be our first trip there. I'd like some advice for how many days we should spend in the area. Will there be enough to do if I book 4 nights/5 days? We enjoy shopping, visiting wineries, restaurants, museums and sightseeing.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Portland, Crater Lake and coast to LA
- 2 Grand Teton Questions
- 3 Is Coney Island worth a trip if you don't like rides?
- 4 Gabfest in Fredericksburg VA
- 5 Bodega Bay with young kids
- 6 Where to stay in Munising, MI?
- 7 Grand American Road Trip!
- 8 Your favourite places in New York City
- 9 What's the 14th Street area like?
- 10 Best Brunswick Stew in Norfolk, Va
- 11 Santa Cruz and down the coast.
- 12 Rules of the Subway
- 13 Grand Teton Questuons
- 14 Jazz and dinner -- Chicago
- 15 Thanksgiving Day in NYC
- 16 Visiting Seattle and Vancouver, BC in August, 2016
- 17 Los Angeles, California - Hiking
- 18 Mini Trip Report: Vegas in June-- HOT HOT HOT
- 19 San Francisco - Best place to see street art
- 20 Mystic CT
- 21 Alabama trip in Dec
- 22 Las vegas +21
- 23 Western National Parks Road Trip (Revised)
- 24 Sunday gospel mass in Harlem
- 25 Itinerary Help Bryce and Zion