I'm planning a trip for next fall (mid-October) to the Hamptons. We'll be staying at Baker House 1650 in East Hampton. This will be our first trip there. I'd like some advice for how many days we should spend in the area. Will there be enough to do if I book 4 nights/5 days? We enjoy shopping, visiting wineries, restaurants, museums and sightseeing.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 New/Different in Kennebunkport?
- 2 Boston Ideas
- 3 14 Day Itinerary for Alaska in an RV
- 4 Week in LA & San Francisco
- 5 California: San Fran to San Diego
- 6 Kaihalulu Beach/Red Sand Beach - Maui, Hawaii
- 7 Vancouver to Seattle after cruise
- 8 Southern road trip ideas/reccomendations
- 9 Where to stay in or near San Simeon for one night?
- 10 San Diego Marriott Coronado Island or Marriott Marquis downtown?
- 11 4 Days in Juneau?
- 12 Favorites in North/South Carolina/Georgia? Help please!
- 13 5 Days near Denver
- 14 Lake Champlain, VT
- 15 hotel in NYC
- 16 20 Days Road Trip
- 17 Bar Harbor/Acadia Insight
- 18 Zion, Bryce, South/North Rim, Page
- 19 Itinerary help for Boston and Islands
- 20 prepaid broadband for ipad
- 21 A week in Ohau - what to do?
- 22 San Diego to San Francisco in 15 days
- 23 Folger-Shakespeare Library
- 24 Road trip during Winters in Utah-NV
- 25 Briefly, in WNY