I'm planning a trip for next fall (mid-October) to the Hamptons. We'll be staying at Baker House 1650 in East Hampton. This will be our first trip there. I'd like some advice for how many days we should spend in the area. Will there be enough to do if I book 4 nights/5 days? We enjoy shopping, visiting wineries, restaurants, museums and sightseeing.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 US : HP Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:8OO:681 :72O8 HP PRINTER 24*7
- 2 Saratoga Springs, NY - affordable hotel?
- 3 Oregon Coast road trip
- 4 More problems for Big Sur
- 5 Outlet Mall in New Orleans
- 6 0NliNE : AOL MAIL Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:855/999 *8045 aol MAIL 24*7
- 7 PNC Park ~ convenient hotel?
- 8 Quick road trip
- 9 Washington to Oregon where I need help
- 10 Great Falls or Helena?
- 11 South Dakota to Bryce Canyon and what to do in between...
- 12 Boston area hotels
- 13 Santa Fe Itineray
- 14 How much cash do you travel with?
- 15 NYC opinions please! 2nt (shows & meals w/1st timer)
- 16 Newark Intl Airport-Long Term Parking
- 17 Atlanta to Orange Beach, AL
- 18 Ideas for month-long CA/WA/OR road trip
- 19 Epic Journey East coast and back
- 20 Visiting Parks by Car (SD, WY, CO)
- 21 11 Day Road Trip/Backpacking Trip to Utah's NPs, Looking for Suggestions.
- 22 place to eat and Grocery btn Salt lake city and Zion Canyon?
- 23 Amtrak California Zephyr and Yosemite waterfalls
- 24 AZ, UT, CO - urgent only 1 day to plan!
- 25 A pleasant day on the road in Oregon?