I'm planning a trip for next fall (mid-October) to the Hamptons. We'll be staying at Baker House 1650 in East Hampton. This will be our first trip there. I'd like some advice for how many days we should spend in the area. Will there be enough to do if I book 4 nights/5 days? We enjoy shopping, visiting wineries, restaurants, museums and sightseeing.
Advice for Autumn in the Hamptons
- 1 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 2 Taking a Road trip Memphis through to Smokey Mtns.
- 3 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 4 Which Florida Key to snorkel?
- 5 Where to stay for a Baltimore/DC trip
- 6 Hollywood with 17yr old son
- 7 New Yorkers Live Longer - Health Initiatives Seem to Work
- 8 hotel near Met NYC
- 9 Oahu Information
- 10 Trip Report: New Orleans, Nov. 20 - 25, 2013
- 11 Best Cirque du Soleil show in Vegas 14 and 11 yo boys?
- 12 Warm and don't Drive
- 13 driving route to disneyland, Anaheim
- 14 Historic District Hotel, St. Augustine, Florida, February
- 15 Any additions to my general plan for 2 night stay in Jacksonville (no car)?
- 16 Hotel near Public Theater
- 17 suewoo and any other Charleston, SC experts
- 18 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 19 One day in Washington DC
- 20 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 21 Eataly in Chicago -- Coming Soon!
- 22 Disney Florida - Which parks to go for 1.5 days?
- 23 Tucson First Week or Last Week of March
- 24 San Antonio
- 25 Key West on NYE