I'm planning a trip for next fall (mid-October) to the Hamptons. We'll be staying at Baker House 1650 in East Hampton. This will be our first trip there. I'd like some advice for how many days we should spend in the area. Will there be enough to do if I book 4 nights/5 days? We enjoy shopping, visiting wineries, restaurants, museums and sightseeing.
Advice for Autumn in the Hamptons
- 1 US West Coast - Car or Camper
- 2 hawaii for 10 weeks
- 3 Orlando to Salt Lake City route, end of January
- 4 Im new and need HELP to plan my Rv travel !!
- 5 Has anyone used AirBnB to find lodging?
- 6 Road Trip to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Oregon
- 7 Hey drivers, taking my grandmother to San Fran - lil help?!?
- 8 First time to Austin-San Antonio area
- 9 Bowers Museum - Need Restaurant Suggestions Nearby
- 10 St. Augustine, Florida
- 11 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 12 San Antonio
- 13 Maybe a trip to NYC will make my 16 year old think Mom's okay
- 14 hotel near Met NYC
- 15 Where should I move to?
- 16 Inexpensive Weekend Getaway- New England
- 17 Las Vegas to Zion National Park - Fear of Heights
- 18 Taking a Road trip Memphis through to Smokey Mtns.
- 19 Fripp island
- 20 2nd visit to California wine country, recommendations needed.
- 21 Help Requested for Winter Cross-Country Driving Move
- 22 Eataly in Chicago -- Coming Soon!
- 23 Where to stay for a Baltimore/DC trip
- 24 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 25 Car service from JFK to lower Manhattan