I'm planning a trip for next fall (mid-October) to the Hamptons. We'll be staying at Baker House 1650 in East Hampton. This will be our first trip there. I'd like some advice for how many days we should spend in the area. Will there be enough to do if I book 4 nights/5 days? We enjoy shopping, visiting wineries, restaurants, museums and sightseeing.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Just How To Create Massive Biceps .
- 2 http://eternitynaturalsgarcinia.com/acai-plus-avis/
- 3 Destination and route guidance needed for Oct trip to New England.
- 4 November redwoods trip
- 5 Derma Vibrance Skin Cream
- 6 20th Anniversary NYC Fringe Festival
- 7 First Trip to New Mexico
- 8 ExoSlim is such a great weight loss option
- 9 Cape Cod Biking & Lodging
- 10 Spring Break trip to National Park
- 11 Layover
- 12 Charleston - how long to stay?
- 13 Florida couples first trip to Maine
- 14 San Diego Sunset or La Jolla
- 15 Phantom of the Opera Row H Seats 101-102 thoughts?
- 16 new orleans french quarter hotels for "the ladies"
- 17 Wedding gifts?
- 18 December Vacation in Florida by Beach
- 19 My Avis/kona rental experience
- 20 Seattle?
- 21 Pacific Northwest Trip - Mother/Daughter
- 22 Parking a Ford Transit Passenger Van NYC
- 23 Luxury Mountain Resort in PA or WV for sightseeing
- 24 driving from Atlanta to Denver
- 25 SF Area - Fall Family Trip