I'm planning a trip for next fall (mid-October) to the Hamptons. We'll be staying at Baker House 1650 in East Hampton. This will be our first trip there. I'd like some advice for how many days we should spend in the area. Will there be enough to do if I book 4 nights/5 days? We enjoy shopping, visiting wineries, restaurants, museums and sightseeing.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 WALK ON MATANUSKA GLACIER, ALASKA
- 2 Walk on Matanuksa Glacier, Alaska
- 3 Bar Harbor to Boston
- 4 Day trip to Disney, Orlando
- 5 Alabama vacation "shark teeth fossils"
- 6 Retiring to Tucson
- 7 Roadtrip July 2017
- 8 Southwest Road Trip in Oct
- 9 A Puffin, a Whale, and a Moose walk into a bar. In Maine
- 10 Help Please - NYC Questions and Plans
- 11 Luxury hotel in Charleston
- 12 Westhester/Bronx/Yonkers area event planning
- 13 Moab Weekend with Kids
- 14 Early 2017 Broadway Banter - "Come From Away"
- 15 Road trip to NP: from Denver to San Francisco or the other way around?
- 16 Amtrack: Denver to California?
- 17 SF special dinner for 70 birthday
- 18 RIP Rob Stewart/Sharkwater
- 19 Amtrak prices go up and down?
- 20 Saturday traffic heading to the Outer Banks
- 21 Washington DC in mid May. Questions!
- 22 Restaurant suggestion in Venice, Fl
- 23 10 days vacation in California
- 24 Summer Vacation Ideas
- 25 Naples Hotel and Everglades