I'm planning a trip for next fall (mid-October) to the Hamptons. We'll be staying at Baker House 1650 in East Hampton. This will be our first trip there. I'd like some advice for how many days we should spend in the area. Will there be enough to do if I book 4 nights/5 days? We enjoy shopping, visiting wineries, restaurants, museums and sightseeing.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://joannagainesskincare.com/ultavive-garcinia-za/
- 2 Primal Shred – Primal Shred Its Work Muscle Growth For Male
- 3 Planning our Move
- 4 Road Trip Travel Advice - 2 Days or 3?
- 5 Best options for viewing, learning about lava flows on Big Island?
- 6 Kauai: First Trip Help Please
- 7 Wilmington DE questions
- 8 Road trip during Winters in Utah-NV
- 9 Need tips for 14 day alaska trip Please help!
- 10 50th wedding anniversary in Hawaii??
- 11 2 Grannies, 2 parents & 1 three-yr-old
- 12 Hawaii at Christmas with older teens
- 13 Sperry chalet destroyed by fire
- 14 Overnight stay along Newburyport/Rockport train line
- 15 Best Marriott options NYC using Marriott points
- 16 9 day family New England Trip October - Advice
- 17 Hotel advise Chicago
- 18 Maui and Kauai
- 19 Santa Fe and Taos in November
- 20 Getting from Seatac airport to downtown Seattle
- 21 Botanical gardens on Maui, Hilo, and Kauai: how much do they differ?
- 22 Good gift for my father who loves to travel
- 23 affordable SF hotels convenient to art museums
- 24 Trip to Cali
- 25 NYC Hotel Decision