I'm planning a trip for next fall (mid-October) to the Hamptons. We'll be staying at Baker House 1650 in East Hampton. This will be our first trip there. I'd like some advice for how many days we should spend in the area. Will there be enough to do if I book 4 nights/5 days? We enjoy shopping, visiting wineries, restaurants, museums and sightseeing.
Advice for Autumn in the Hamptons
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Broadway Banter 2014: Starting off with book recommendation
- 2 Where can I best see Orca whales in the wild?
- 3 Is it a good idea to stay near LAX?
- 4 RIP Rizzoli, J&R Music, Pearl Paint
- 5 Buying African Masks in Chicago, New York City or Atlanta
- 6 Maui vacation
- 7 Hotel to stay before Channel Islands
- 8 Brooklyn why?
- 9 2 Days in Portland - Best of?
- 10 What to see/do in Baltimore without a car?
- 11 Favorite Washington, DC restaurants
- 12 Valdez (keystone canyon falls)? Matanuska? and other itinerary help
- 13 Boston to PEI: Where would YOU stop over?
- 14 NYC apartments through CitySonnet.com
- 15 Trip to Portland and Oregon Wine Tour
- 16 NYC over Memorial Day Weekend 2014
- 17 WISCONSIN
- 18 Road trip from Nashville to Dallas
- 19 WEst Coast WINTER holiday - 5 weeks driving.
- 20 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 21 Yellowstone Lodging in October
- 22 Roadtrip Across the Country
- 23 Glacier, Yellowstone, and Grand Teton itinerary - advice requested please!
- 24 New York City Restaurants
- 25 let's do a new Hawaii countdown