We have gotten such good advice on other trips here so hoping someone can advise us for this trip also. We're taking a daughter to Asheville the first weekend in May to celebrate her 21st birthday. We gave her a choice of Boston or Chicago & she wants to visit Asheville! She likes the eclectic "scene" & is a vegan, has read a lot about the city & thinks she would enjoy a visit there. She doesn't care much about seeing the Biltmore but we may do a tour anyway because I think she would enjoy the gardens. She is more interested in the downtown area I think. I'm about to book a hotel & wondering if we stay outside of the downtown area will parking be an issue for us? We will be in Asheville for 2 full days aside from our travel days. Also, any restaurant & activity suggestions would be great. Thanks in advance for taking time to answer!
Advice for Asheville Weekend
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 A Napa Valley Reprise: Mom turns the big 5-0!
- 2 Ideas for a family on a roadtrip around Denver and Utah
- 3 Kauai - day trips to North shore and Waimea Canyon/Kokee State Park
- 4 More than one hotel at Disney World?
- 5 Help with Moab itinerary for an overacheiver
- 6 Caklifornia & Oregon
- 7 New York City- Henri Matisse Cutouts at MOMA
- 8 Portland, OR hotel question
- 9 middlebury vt snow
- 10 Santa Fe Area Hiking Early June - 3 full days.
- 11 san diego or nearby area
- 12 Bar Harbor Maine or Mystic Connecticut in August.
- 13 Texas
- 14 Los Angeles day trips
- 15 Road trip to the Deep South revisited......itinerary for your perusal
- 16 Self guided White House tour
- 17 Mother/Daughter Trip to NYC
- 18 Atlantic coast and mountain vacation
- 19 Photos from Texas Christmas Road Trip
- 20 Omni Orlando Resort Champions Gate
- 21 Northwest USA
- 22 Charleston, SC Hotels
- 23 Tybee Island?... hilton head? help please?
- 24 LA for a day and a half
- 25 Itinerary for Vegas - Phoenix