We have gotten such good advice on other trips here so hoping someone can advise us for this trip also. We're taking a daughter to Asheville the first weekend in May to celebrate her 21st birthday. We gave her a choice of Boston or Chicago & she wants to visit Asheville! She likes the eclectic "scene" & is a vegan, has read a lot about the city & thinks she would enjoy a visit there. She doesn't care much about seeing the Biltmore but we may do a tour anyway because I think she would enjoy the gardens. She is more interested in the downtown area I think. I'm about to book a hotel & wondering if we stay outside of the downtown area will parking be an issue for us? We will be in Asheville for 2 full days aside from our travel days. Also, any restaurant & activity suggestions would be great. Thanks in advance for taking time to answer!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 East Nashville or Hillsboro Village
- 2 Road Trip From Central PA TO CA (LA, California)
- 3 Early 2017 Broadway Banter - "Come From Away"
- 4 No Spam this morning!!
- 5 San Francisco transit options
- 6 Best Kids' Skiing <3 hours from Chicago?
- 7 South Beach, Miami Affordable Hotels
- 8 "Unique" New York City Experiences-Yours
- 9 Best ground transportation from Denver airport to Boulder?
- 10 Honeymoon on PCH
- 11 Driving from San Francisco to Seattle late december/early january
- 12 First time visit to New Orleans: Hilton Riverside or New Orleans Marriott?
- 13 Best/Cheapest way to get to Copper Mtn, CO?
- 14 Ideas for New York
- 15 Driving from San Diego CA to Great lakes IL in FEB
- 16 Seeing The Hunley in Charleston
- 17 Hollywood Area where to stay
- 18 Lodging outside of Yellowstone
- 19 Four Nights in Texas? San Antonio? Austin? Dallas?
- 20 San Francisco food suggestions?
- 21 Christmas shopping in Sante Fe
- 22 Hurricane Matthew damage along Florida East Coast?
- 23 My quickie roadtrip to Philly - art, photos, food, and some good karma.
- 24 Suggestions for a Week in Portland
- 25 Road trip from Madison, WI to Portland, OR in April, 2017