We have gotten such good advice on other trips here so hoping someone can advise us for this trip also. We're taking a daughter to Asheville the first weekend in May to celebrate her 21st birthday. We gave her a choice of Boston or Chicago & she wants to visit Asheville! She likes the eclectic "scene" & is a vegan, has read a lot about the city & thinks she would enjoy a visit there. She doesn't care much about seeing the Biltmore but we may do a tour anyway because I think she would enjoy the gardens. She is more interested in the downtown area I think. I'm about to book a hotel & wondering if we stay outside of the downtown area will parking be an issue for us? We will be in Asheville for 2 full days aside from our travel days. Also, any restaurant & activity suggestions would be great. Thanks in advance for taking time to answer!
Advice for Asheville Weekend
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 2 Charleston/Savannah/Asheville, 6 days enough?
- 3 Tipping advice
- 4 West Maui Restaurants
- 5 2 or 3 nights in Hana
- 6 Denver Airport to Downtown Sheraton--Transportation Options?
- 7 Hawaii Rental Cars - Book early
- 8 Key West Hotel in January
- 9 Maui - Need a Vegan-Friendly Restaurant Recommendation
- 10 Hawaii or Rio for male single traveler
- 11 7 things to do under $21 in Las Vegas
- 12 Avis Car rental Loss Damage Waiver LDW Fraud
- 13 3 weeks in USA in February -- refined itinerary
- 14 Fort Myers Beach vs Naples Beach
- 15 Hotel - Caesars Palace OR Signature @ MGM
- 16 Cheapest, best to get from San Fran Airport to Hotel in Fina. District?
- 17 Boston to Ohio, with visits to FDR Home and Fallingwater
- 18 San Diego Girl's Trip in December
- 19 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 20 San Diego Little Italy
- 21 Queens, NY - Do not go
- 22 Lake Rabun Hotel
- 23 Healdsburg tips
- 24 Boston, NYC or Chicago for 3rd weekend in March?
- 25 los angeles restaurants