We have gotten such good advice on other trips here so hoping someone can advise us for this trip also. We're taking a daughter to Asheville the first weekend in May to celebrate her 21st birthday. We gave her a choice of Boston or Chicago & she wants to visit Asheville! She likes the eclectic "scene" & is a vegan, has read a lot about the city & thinks she would enjoy a visit there. She doesn't care much about seeing the Biltmore but we may do a tour anyway because I think she would enjoy the gardens. She is more interested in the downtown area I think. I'm about to book a hotel & wondering if we stay outside of the downtown area will parking be an issue for us? We will be in Asheville for 2 full days aside from our travel days. Also, any restaurant & activity suggestions would be great. Thanks in advance for taking time to answer!
Advice for Asheville Weekend
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Oregon Road Trip
- 2 Itinerary suggestions/advice for driving fr PAlto/Sequoia/GC/LV/Palo Alto
- 3 St. Simon, Georgia
- 4 Georgetown Washington DC Historic row houses along C&O Canal?
- 5 Edison Hotel or Holiday Inn Express manhattan midtown w
- 6 Albuquerque to Vegas drive and sights
- 7 4 week family trip ideas
- 8 Christmas in TX
- 9 Looking For Warm Vacation Spot for December in US With 16 Months Old
- 10 Staying at holiday inn express midtown manhattan
- 11 Lunch near 254 west 54th st.
- 12 Priceline: bid for walkable to Alamo/Riverwalk in San Antonio. Possible?
- 13 Ben Landa
- 14 December 2014 travel. Family w/young adults
- 15 First trip to Seattle, WA - what should my "musts" be?
- 16 Eating at south Lake Tahoe
- 17 Tucson area flooding
- 18 Road Trip: Niagara to New York Via Vermont
- 19 Storing luggage in Manhattan for a few hours
- 20 Restaurant recommendations for Ft. Lauderdale
- 21 California
- 22 lunch in Boulder CO TODAY!!
- 23 San Diego locals-can you advise?
- 24 First trip to Portland, OR - looking for recommendations
- 25 Long Island Advice