I have never been to the USA and is busy planning a trip next year March/April.
I am considering driving from the east cost to the west - I know it will take a long time but want to make the trip part of the vacation. When looking what a rental car will cost it seems that the one-way fee is almost the same as the rental, making it very expensive.
Is there a way or a company that will allow me not to pay this high fee?
Appreciate the help.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Chinese restaurants in D.C.?
- 2 East Coast Road Trip - What maps to use?
- 3 4 Days in Mass.
- 4 My Avis/kona rental experience
- 5 Christmas Day in NYC?
- 6 Washington visit...perhaps relocate
- 7 Spokane to Glacier NP
- 8 Smoky Mountains -Cades Cove saw wolf.
- 9 Hawaii with older parents
- 10 Big Sur evacuated due to Soberanes fire August 7, 2016
- 11 Uber availability on Long Island
- 12 Fort Myers Area
- 13 Road Trip from Portland to San Francisco
- 14 Drive tour Portland to San Francisco
- 15 9 days Zion/Bryce from Vegas
- 16 Requesting info about location of Hertz rental counter at airport in Kauai
- 17 One night one day in dallas accommodation
- 18 Escrunchy's can you pls recommend a guide for Charleston
- 19 yk's Family Trip to the Berkshires, 2016
- 20 Suggestions Buffalo NY
- 21 Opinions: key west accommodation
- 22 Fall in Ozarks
- 23 Spring Break trip to National Park
- 24 Any off site car rental agencies around JFK?
- 25 driving from Atlanta to Denver