I have never been to the USA and is busy planning a trip next year March/April.
I am considering driving from the east cost to the west - I know it will take a long time but want to make the trip part of the vacation. When looking what a rental car will cost it seems that the one-way fee is almost the same as the rental, making it very expensive.
Is there a way or a company that will allow me not to pay this high fee?
Appreciate the help.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 more info: https://mylaviveeyeserum.com/fxm-male-enhancement/
- 2 Los Angeles Area Restaurants - 2017 Edition
- 3 Suggestions for Sedona and Grand Canyon
- 4 Glacier National Park 2018
- 5 San Diego with teens in Februsry
- 6 Muir Woods in October
- 7 Hotel location Albuquerque
- 8 2 Grannies, 2 parents & 1 three-yr-old
- 9 Alaska 19 day itinerary - comments/opinions, please?
- 10 Chicago - Memphis - NO - Anaheim (train/plane and taxi)
- 11 San Diego VRBO area
- 12 Botanical gardens on Maui, Hilo, and Kauai: how much do they differ?
- 13 Queen Anne or Belltown Hotel
- 14 Southbound lanes at San Ysidro Border Crossing close for 57 hrs.
- 15 Disneyland Grand Californian
- 16 Overnight stay along Newburyport/Rockport train line
- 17 When will Key West be recovered from Irma?
- 18 Colorado Shows Off
- 19 New England Tour
- 20 Kauai: First Trip Help Please
- 21 help me plan a Cali trip
- 22 Hawaii at Christmas with older teens
- 23 10-hour MIA layover ideas?
- 24 Trip to San Francisco in Dec 2017
- 25 Wilmington DE questions