I have never been to the USA and is busy planning a trip next year March/April.
I am considering driving from the east cost to the west - I know it will take a long time but want to make the trip part of the vacation. When looking what a rental car will cost it seems that the one-way fee is almost the same as the rental, making it very expensive.
Is there a way or a company that will allow me not to pay this high fee?
Appreciate the help.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Where to eat before the show?
- 2 Florida vacation
- 3 Yosemite Trip May 2017
- 4 Same Day Flower Delivery in Chennai
- 5 Buying a home in NJ - need advice from locals thank you!
- 6 Florida beach vacation
- 7 Rafting the Colorado
- 8 Capture this stunning moment within the heart of the beloved
- 9 Trip to USA in July
- 10 a short trip to san francisco
- 11 Wine Country
- 12 Please help with Route 66 planning, overnight stops and detours
- 13 Driving from Provo to Grand Junction in March 2017
- 14 Arizona on a whirlwind update
- 15 Uber boston
- 16 Fall 1st time trip wine country
- 17 Where's best place to stay near volcano big island besides volcano house?
- 18 Steamboat Springs, CO
- 19 First Time Oahu/Maui
- 20 4 Nights in NM with a 10 Year Old
- 21 Camping in or near Big Bend National Park
- 22 San Diego to Oregon road trip itinerary
- 23 Kauai - Grand Hyatt and somewhere else?
- 24 28 Day Road Trip to the Northwest from Chicago
- 25 Olympic vs. Redwood NPs