I have never been to the USA and is busy planning a trip next year March/April.
I am considering driving from the east cost to the west - I know it will take a long time but want to make the trip part of the vacation. When looking what a rental car will cost it seems that the one-way fee is almost the same as the rental, making it very expensive.
Is there a way or a company that will allow me not to pay this high fee?
Appreciate the help.
Advice for an American Vacation
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Book ahead for weekends this spring in Asheville, NC
- 2 Asheville NC without a car
- 3 Audio Driving Tour Big Island and Oahu
- 4 Albuquerque Recommendations
- 5 Alaska- cruise or land? and most scenic areas?
- 6 Metro from airport to hotel?
- 7 RIP Rizzoli, J&R Music, Pearl Paint
- 8 Myrtle Beach
- 9 9 Day Trip to Yosemite, Oregon and Washington State
- 10 Seeking advice from year round Tucson residents
- 11 2 weeks in FL, Savannah and Charleston
- 12 Colorado in the summer!
- 13 Place for a drink where kids are allowed? An NYC question.
- 14 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 15 AK-Glacier Bay, Wrangel Elias, Lake Clark, Matanuska glacier, Valdez?
- 16 Washington DC Metro
- 17 Houseboat on Lake Powell
- 18 Suggestions for road trip with children from Birmingham, AL to Grand Canyon
- 19 NYC apartments through CitySonnet.com
- 20 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 21 AirBnB is illegal in San Francisco,
- 22 Alexandria or Georgetown
- 23 Travel West Coast
- 24 Hotels in LA ... I know...how long is a piece of string type question...
- 25 What to see/do in Baltimore without a car?