I have never been to the USA and is busy planning a trip next year March/April.
I am considering driving from the east cost to the west - I know it will take a long time but want to make the trip part of the vacation. When looking what a rental car will cost it seems that the one-way fee is almost the same as the rental, making it very expensive.
Is there a way or a company that will allow me not to pay this high fee?
Appreciate the help.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 How to contact AOL support phone number(1866) (804) (9569)
- 2 Discounted Rental Car?
- 3 http://testosteronesboosterweb.com/vitapulse-reviews/
- 4 2-day pass through trip in Glacier & Waterton National Park
- 5 travel & Learn eminent Indian traditional art
- 6 http://testosteronesboosterweb.com/vitapulse-reviews/
- 7 http://www.mylaviveeyeserum.com/staminon-reviews/
- 8 FocusNutra Amped - Widly Acclaimed by Health Experts
- 9 US or US territory beach resort
- 10 Gulf Shores Trip Report
- 11 http://www.optimalnutritions.com/megadrox-reviews
- 12 http://www.supplement2go.com/diabetes-declassified/
- 13 San Francisco to Monterey Bay Time?
- 14 San Francisco Itinerary help
- 15 https://staminonmaleenhancement.wordpress.com/
- 16 Hajj and Umrah Packages
- 17 http://www.mylaviveeyeserum.com/staminon-reviews/
- 18 Best Fly-fishing in July
- 19 Colorado Winter Wedding Venue
- 20 Road Trip From IA to Niagara Falls
- 21 Help with first time
- 22 Boston thru New Hampshire to Quebec City
- 23 Lodge at Torrey Pines or Hilton Torrey Pines?
- 24 Best City/Place to stopover between Seattle & San Francisco
- 25 Crowd levels in Pigeon Forge/Sevierville