I have never been to the USA and is busy planning a trip next year March/April.
I am considering driving from the east cost to the west - I know it will take a long time but want to make the trip part of the vacation. When looking what a rental car will cost it seems that the one-way fee is almost the same as the rental, making it very expensive.
Is there a way or a company that will allow me not to pay this high fee?
Appreciate the help.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Driving from NY to Boston in February
- 2 http://www.getsunergetics.com/elysian-natural-daily-revitalizer/
- 3 Transport LGA to Grand Central
- 4 Help! Road Trip from Boulder to Oregon 2/2016
- 5 Las Vegas and Area - Nature and Hiking
- 6 Accomodation in NYC under USD150/
- 7 San Francisco during Super Bowl week
- 8 Whale Watching in Kauai
- 9 Another great trip to 4 Corners area
- 10 40th in Key West
- 11 What to do in New York?
- 12 When do school start again in August?
- 13 Havasu Falls/Grand Canyon Hike
- 14 8 Days in Yellowstone/GTNP
- 15 Disney for Florida residents
- 16 Charleston+Kiawah+Asheville+?
- 17 Our Boston Getaway
- 18 Yosemite
- 19 DNA test re: ancestry - had it done?
- 20 8-Hour Napali Fishing Charter with Kids?
- 21 Summer Vaca Destination for families driving from Michigan and Georgia?
- 22 California + Las Vegas & Grand Canyon for 12-15 Day Trip in May
- 23 Must Sees in San Francisco
- 24 3/31-5/29 New Tracy Letts Play!
- 25 How many days to spend in San Francisco, LA & Las vegas?