I have never been to the USA and is busy planning a trip next year March/April.
I am considering driving from the east cost to the west - I know it will take a long time but want to make the trip part of the vacation. When looking what a rental car will cost it seems that the one-way fee is almost the same as the rental, making it very expensive.
Is there a way or a company that will allow me not to pay this high fee?
Appreciate the help.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 We want too see Statue of liberty. Flying into EWR and out of Jfk
- 2 Default Vegas-GC-Antelope-Bryce-Zion-Vegas
- 3 10 Day Road Trip in Colorado
- 4 Santa Fe Itineray
- 5 PNC Park ~ convenient hotel?
- 6 Washington to Oregon where I need help
- 7 Saratoga Springs, NY - affordable hotel?
- 8 Quick road trip
- 9 What to request?
- 10 Santa Barbara Hotels
- 11 How much cash do you travel with?
- 12 Miami for 2 days
- 13 Outlet Mall in New Orleans
- 14 Ideas for month-long CA/WA/OR road trip
- 15 Oregon Coast road trip
- 16 More problems for Big Sur
- 17 Great Falls or Helena?
- 18 South Dakota to Bryce Canyon and what to do in between...
- 19 Boston area hotels
- 20 NYC opinions please! 2nt (shows & meals w/1st timer)
- 21 Newark Intl Airport-Long Term Parking
- 22 Atlanta to Orange Beach, AL
- 23 Epic Journey East coast and back
- 24 Visiting Parks by Car (SD, WY, CO)
- 25 11 Day Road Trip/Backpacking Trip to Utah's NPs, Looking for Suggestions.