I have never been to the USA and is busy planning a trip next year March/April.
I am considering driving from the east cost to the west - I know it will take a long time but want to make the trip part of the vacation. When looking what a rental car will cost it seems that the one-way fee is almost the same as the rental, making it very expensive.
Is there a way or a company that will allow me not to pay this high fee?
Appreciate the help.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://hotsupplement.com/hydroluxe-wrinkle-ca
- 2 Road Trip-San Francisco and Los Angeles
- 3 Maui - luau question
- 4 Mesa Verde National Park Colorado
- 5 Bryce and Zion planning
- 6 The Big Island - Best Way to See the Volcano
- 7 NEW ORLEANS AND CAJUN COUNTRY...A WEEK-LONG FOOD QUEST
- 8 Salt Lake to Telluride Road Trip
- 9 Austin, Hotel
- 10 Landslide damages a portion of Scenic Highway 12 (SR-12)
- 11 Need advise(s) for travel from DFW to Destin FL
- 12 June trip to Colorado HELP
- 13 Monthly vacation rental Siesta Key
- 14 Colorado Itinerary
- 15 Rocky Mountain High...king
- 16 SW Colorado Itinerary
- 17 Drive from Ohio to NYC
- 18 1 year anniversary in Colorado in July
- 19 US Trip
- 20 Bryce and Zion hikes and photography
- 21 Philly Itinerary Help
- 22 Miami Beach and Baseball Trip - Hampton Inn or Sheraton Four Points
- 23 Miami Beach and Baseball Trip - Hampton Inn or Sheraton Four Points
- 24 Colorado Road Trip over Memorial Weekend
- 25 Boston Restaurant suggestion