I have never been to the USA and is busy planning a trip next year March/April.
I am considering driving from the east cost to the west - I know it will take a long time but want to make the trip part of the vacation. When looking what a rental car will cost it seems that the one-way fee is almost the same as the rental, making it very expensive.
Is there a way or a company that will allow me not to pay this high fee?
Appreciate the help.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Do you want surprising gift cards?
- 2 Looking for a Bed and breakfast
- 3 http://fitnesssteer.com/muscle-boost-x/
- 4 Fix Spyware Problem
- 5 Are you looking customized cleaning service?
- 6 Mass Pike Electronic Tolling starts 10/28
- 7 http://www.fitwaypoint.com/skin-opulent
- 8 3 Advanced Tips Loose Man Breasts Fast
- 9 Choose An Antispyware Program Download
- 10 You have earned an associated
- 11 Yellowstone/Grand Tetons (Oct 2016)
- 12 http://www.toptryloburn.com/coal-cosmetic-moisturizer/
- 13 internet sites and is not to be had at local retail
- 14 http://healthnbeautyfacts.com/skinfresh-md-reviews/
- 15 Today it rained…on the road in the PNW
- 16 teaspoon of table sugar only has about sixteen
- 17 Polynesian Cultural Centre
- 18 How Lower Belly Fat Easy And Correctly
- 19 http://healthpurelives.com/skinfresh-md/
- 20 The Williamsburg Wedding
- 21 which airport when going to Stamford,CT?
- 22 OHare car service north suburbs
- 23 Yellowstone
- 24 Itinerary suggestion for southern Utah and Arizona
- 25 HELP! Solo road trip - the Deep south - Hints & Tips needed!