I reside in OH. I have insurance through progressive, my payments are about $230/month. I do finance my vehicle so it's necessary to have full coverage, I do have GAP insurance through my car dealership. OK. I have a ticket and 2 at fault accidents on my record (one really wasn't my fault) both under $500 claims... ANYWAYS, I know people who have DUI's that have lower car insurance than I do and I am a good driver, ugh. Is there any sugesstions on ways to lower my car insurance?
Advice about car insurance in Ohio..paying way too much?
View all United States activity »
- 1 Inexpensive Weekend Getaway- New England
- 2 St. Augustine, Florida
- 3 Maybe a trip to NYC will make my 16 year old think Mom's okay
- 4 Las Vegas to Zion National Park - Fear of Heights
- 5 Bowers Museum - Need Restaurant Suggestions Nearby
- 6 Taking a Road trip Memphis through to Smokey Mtns.
- 7 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 8 Fripp island
- 9 Im new and need HELP to plan my Rv travel !!
- 10 2nd visit to California wine country, recommendations needed.
- 11 Hey drivers, taking my grandmother to San Fran - lil help?!?
- 12 Help Requested for Winter Cross-Country Driving Move
- 13 Eataly in Chicago -- Coming Soon!
- 14 Where should I move to?
- 15 Where to stay for a Baltimore/DC trip
- 16 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 17 Car service from JFK to lower Manhattan
- 18 Hollywood with 17yr old son
- 19 Which Florida Key to snorkel?
- 20 Hotel near Public Theater
- 21 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 22 suewoo and any other Charleston, SC experts
- 23 San Antonio
- 24 hotel near Met NYC
- 25 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles