In July/August 13 I would like to take my 4 kids out west to tour some of our beautiful national parks. We have about 3 weeks, we are thinking of flying in and out of Vegas. So far we know NOTHING. Which parks? Which RV? Which gear? How much time to spend where? good planning tools? Any advice would be appreciated!
advice: 3 wks National parks - help plan my trip!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Durango-Ouray-Telluride- Mesa Verde
- 2 Old City -- Philadelphia -- Cocktails?
- 3 Spending February on the Florida Panhandle
- 4 Yellowstone & Grand Tetons Wildlife
- 5 NYC theatre broadway
- 6 First family ski trip
- 7 Need Ideas for Quiet Vacation in Upstate New York
- 8 Universal studios/Orlando
- 9 Most affordable Wineries in Northern California near Napa?
- 10 Florida, Gulf Coast recommendations
- 11 Help for an upcoming NYC trip.
- 12 Great Smokies - Seasonal Closings
- 13 Planning help for honeymoon - likely Maui and the big island of Hawaii
- 14 Road Trip Sept/Oct (4 weeks) Key West-Carolina's-Nashville-Memphis-Dallas-Denver
- 15 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 16 What to do in Pawley's Island in Early March?
- 17 Über, peer sharing sites, and insurance
- 18 Salt Lake City, Utah
- 19 USA with a 3 year old
- 20 Death Valley in June in a motorhome
- 21 Big Island Trip Report: Hooked on Hilo; Kohala Coast is Costly!
- 22 Best seafood restaurant in Boston
- 23 Accomodations in Seattle for 15
- 24 A dreamy week on Kauai with three generations
- 25 Dividing time in Grand Canyon