In July/August 13 I would like to take my 4 kids out west to tour some of our beautiful national parks. We have about 3 weeks, we are thinking of flying in and out of Vegas. So far we know NOTHING. Which parks? Which RV? Which gear? How much time to spend where? good planning tools? Any advice would be appreciated!
advice: 3 wks National parks - help plan my trip!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Las Vegas to Los Angeles via Death Valley
- 2 San Diego/Los Angeles Trip with Teens
- 3 AirBnB is illegal in San Francisco,
- 4 traveling Amtrak cross country
- 5 Alaska cruise and land
- 6 Little Bighorn Battlefield & Yellowstone
- 7 Lunch with little girls UWS?
- 8 Grand Circle Itinerary Utah
- 9 Suggestions for road trip with children from Birmingham, AL to Grand Canyon
- 10 Sampling Ethnic Las Vegas trip report
- 11 NYC taxi vs car service
- 12 Best Glacier viewing (by boat) from Seward or Whittier
- 13 rain in Kauai
- 14 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 15 Hotel in Santa Barbara
- 16 Antelope Canyon. Tour form Page or just show up there and pick a guide ?
- 17 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 18 WISCONSIN
- 19 Wedding in Hawaii
- 20 Charleston, SC Beaches
- 21 Christmas cruise in Hawaii
- 22 Shuttle Recommendations - Penn Station to JFK
- 23 Cabins less than one hour Rabun County Georgia in NC
- 24 Yellowstone and Grand Tetons Sept - Itinerary/Lodging Decisions
- 25 San Fransisco to LA