Hi everyone. Hoping to find someone who has stayed at either B&B in Newport. While the Fitzroy has better reviews overall on TripAdvisor, with only a few reviews posted for each, I was hoping for some more recent feedback. It's a difficult situation because we only need a 1 or 2-night stay over Memorial Day weekend, so that greatly limits our hotel options (most are either sold out or have a 3-night minimum.) Thanks in advance for any help!
Admiral Fitzroy & Inn on Bellevue In Newport, RI?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Moving to New Jersey
- 2 Glacier NP & Yellowstone NP 8 day trip Itinerary
- 3 suggestions for mobile auto repair glass company in utah
- 4 Dec / Jan in the USA- advice
- 5 Albuquerque to Vegas drive and sights
- 6 Relaxing Honeymoon Week
- 7 West Coast Road Trip
- 8 Car Needed in Austin?
- 9 Las vegas and Grand canyon trip with parents ( 4 days)
- 10 6 Days in NYC and then to Orlando - Best way to fly?
- 11 New Orleans Weekend
- 12 5 star Hotels in Virginia
- 13 Sights and Restaurants in Brooklyn
- 14 I will be in Wash DC in October.
- 15 advice for San jose to Napa limo
- 16 East Coast Road Trip
- 17 Planning for Fall Foliage in NE, Oct 2015
- 18 Which Florida Key for one month stay with infant?
- 19 Need Minnesota leaf color reports
- 20 Road Trip in January - New Orleans to Lexington
- 21 Delaware - what do you recommend?
- 22 Provincetown: Parking in City Lots and Restaurant Recommendations
- 23 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 24 Looking For Warm Vacation Spot for December in US With 16 Months Old
- 25 Maui itinerary