Hi everyone. Hoping to find someone who has stayed at either B&B in Newport. While the Fitzroy has better reviews overall on TripAdvisor, with only a few reviews posted for each, I was hoping for some more recent feedback. It's a difficult situation because we only need a 1 or 2-night stay over Memorial Day weekend, so that greatly limits our hotel options (most are either sold out or have a 3-night minimum.) Thanks in advance for any help!
Admiral Fitzroy & Inn on Bellevue In Newport, RI?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Oahu ideas
- 2 Feedback on Palm Springs with Kids Itinerary
- 3 Vacation rentals in Tucson
- 4 Key Largo, FL
- 5 Death Valley in June in a motorhome
- 6 Death Valley in June
- 7 FLORIDA CONDO--seeking general advice
- 8 travel up the coast from San Franciso to Seattle
- 9 Your favorite Glacier NP lodging and itinerary help
- 10 Grand Circle & Wyoming
- 11 Rodeo Near Tulsa or Woodward?
- 12 San Diego grocery stores
- 13 Gatlinburg Tennessee Itinerary suggestions
- 14 Big Island Trip Report: Hooked on Hilo; Kohala Coast is Costly!
- 15 Yes it's March, but let's talk Christmas destinations!
- 16 West Coast Bound End of March
- 17 Planning help for honeymoon - likely Maui and the big island of Hawaii
- 18 Southern California Dining Guide - 2014/2015
- 19 Need an interesting place for one night near Memphis
- 20 Nude Beaches- Positive or Negative Experience?
- 21 Buy GoPro Hero3
- 22 Down to three New York City hotels for December visit
- 23 Huntington Beach - hostels?
- 24 Roadtrip Across the Country
- 25 Best places to move to Florida?