Hi everyone. Hoping to find someone who has stayed at either B&B in Newport. While the Fitzroy has better reviews overall on TripAdvisor, with only a few reviews posted for each, I was hoping for some more recent feedback. It's a difficult situation because we only need a 1 or 2-night stay over Memorial Day weekend, so that greatly limits our hotel options (most are either sold out or have a 3-night minimum.) Thanks in advance for any help!
Admiral Fitzroy & Inn on Bellevue In Newport, RI?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 First visit in New Mexico
- 2 Maine in latter half of September
- 3 Business trip SFO - LAX and Standard Hotel
- 4 10 day Northern California Itinerary
- 5 Cape cod and Acadia
- 6 roast beef dinner in Manhattan
- 7 Where is the best shrimp on Oahu
- 8 Mukilteo to Whidbey Is. via Deception Pass & a ferry return??
- 9 Grand Marais?
- 10 Seattle to LA (or not).
- 11 Cross country back roads from Ortonville MN to Las Cruces NM
- 12 D.C. restaurants for families.
- 13 trip outside of San Francisco with kids
- 14 Minneapolis hotel - special occasion
- 15 Central US goecaching trip via Amtrak
- 16 Grand Teton in October
- 17 Trip Update: Road trip from GA to NY on student budget
- 18 Zion Shuttle Bus Info
- 19 adams morgan - safety
- 20 How much to tip for Free tour on Foot
- 21 Minneapolis-Where to stay?
- 22 Morning in miami
- 23 Las Vegas must sees
- 24 Hotel Recommendations For Rapid City, SD?
- 25 Setting Up Business with Airbnb?