We are taking a few days in Sept. or Oct. to do some fishing and hiking. Thinking of the Adirondacks or the Catskills (or open to suggestions). We will be driving from Buffalo. We would like to be near a town that has a few restaurant choices. Which is better as far as scenery and things to do?
Adirondacks or Catskills?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Use of an iPad in France
- 2 Searching For The Rhythm Of Florida
- 3 Check List for a Sri Lankan Wedding
- 4 West coast and East coast trip for 18 days
- 5 Dim Sum and Pho in San Francisco
- 6 Chicago Architectural River Tours - which one for us?
- 7 Maui vacation
- 8 Chicago in early March 2015 - a dilemma...
- 9 New York City Taking First Steps Against Air BnB Members
- 10 New York City Restaurants
- 11 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 12 Helicopter tours from Vegas to Grand Canyon
- 13 2 Days in Portland - Best of?
- 14 Where to stay with kids in Nashville
- 15 Cabin Honeymoon Out West
- 16 DRIVING ACROSS COUNTRY EAST TO WEST MID MAY TO JUNE
- 17 Dining Suggestions for the Baltimore/Annapolis Area?
- 18 Trip Report: An Intoxicating Birthday Day-Trip in Napa
- 19 Boston/Fenway park
- 20 California self drive trip
- 21 Santa Fe advice needed (40th anniversary)
- 22 Boutique Hotels - NYC
- 23 Timeshare Nightmares
- 24 Glacier, Yellowstone, and Grand Teton itinerary - advice requested please!
- 25 10 day trip to California