Looking to take a first time family trip to Adirondack Park in middle of June. Will have a full 5-6 days to spend exploring the park. Looking for any suggestions for hiking (not strenuous), boat tours, etc. Into nature seeing and history. We are coming in from the West. Any suggestions on things to do and places to stay would be great. Thanks.
Adirondacks in 5/6 Days
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Colorado trip
- 2 Myrtle Beach, SC ... Where to drive to??
- 3 Cost of hotels in major cities of the USA
- 4 Carlsbad Cavern area - New Mexico ... Lodging
- 5 Grand Marais?
- 6 Beach holiday with baby
- 7 Things to do around New York
- 8 Is Hwy 59/389 an alternate for hwy 9
- 9 Does it seem like people in the US have become...
- 10 Cape cod and Acadia
- 11 Best hotels near the Kennedy Center?
- 12 New Orleans 2015 safety with kids
- 13 8 day honeymoon around Leavenworth and Seattle
- 14 Getting from Washington DC to Dulles airport, quickest way possible
- 15 Barrow Alaska
- 16 Seward to Anchorage transfer?
- 17 Salt Lake City
- 18 Alaska Cruise: Coral Princess or Norwegian sun?
- 19 Park City Utah
- 20 Bears and Traps. Our Grand Alaska Sea & Land Tour
- 21 Maine in latter half of September
- 22 Diego and Frida at the DIA -- Where to Stay?
- 23 Need advise for a Mother/Daughter trip to Arizona
- 24 Zion Shuttle Bus Info
- 25 Quick NYC trip review: Girls Gone Wild Part Deux