Looking to take a first time family trip to Adirondack Park in middle of June. Will have a full 5-6 days to spend exploring the park. Looking for any suggestions for hiking (not strenuous), boat tours, etc. Into nature seeing and history. We are coming in from the West. Any suggestions on things to do and places to stay would be great. Thanks.
Adirondacks in 5/6 Days
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 NYC Department Store Windows for Christmas - Ready, Set, Go
- 2 Washington and Oregon Fall vacation 2015
- 3 4 week family trip ideas
- 4 Accommodation New Orleans LA
- 5 Transportation from Seattle to Vancouver BC
- 6 Philadelphia accommodation thoughts
- 7 best places to visit in winter through WV to North Carolina
- 8 san fran sightseeing
- 9 Best way to spend a few hours in Greater Los Angeles?
- 10 San Diego/ Baja / Desert / Vegas/ Mexico
- 11 Yellowstone in the winter?
- 12 A trip to the SW: Not rushed, do it all, perfect time of year.
- 13 Gulf coast - Naples, Sanibel Island, Marco Island or Fort Meyers, which one
- 14 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 15 Side Show is a must-see show on Broadway
- 16 Boston in winter?
- 17 Public transportation in Salem MA
- 18 Did Interstates ruin travel in America?
- 19 American Honeymoon in March
- 20 Midway to Mag. Mile area -- cab or public transport?
- 21 Family Friendly Resort Vacation for Holidays
- 22 Public Transportation to DC and NY from Baltimore Area
- 23 A Week in Naples Florida--Much Ado About Food (and Wine)
- 24 Manhattan Marriott Property December
- 25 Colorado Skiing