Looking to take a first time family trip to Adirondack Park in middle of June. Will have a full 5-6 days to spend exploring the park. Looking for any suggestions for hiking (not strenuous), boat tours, etc. Into nature seeing and history. We are coming in from the West. Any suggestions on things to do and places to stay would be great. Thanks.
Adirondacks in 5/6 Days
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 traveling Amtrak cross country
- 2 Camping Summer of 2015 Yellowstone? Yosemite? GT?
- 3 Las Vegas to Los Angeles via Death Valley
- 4 San Diego/Los Angeles Trip with Teens
- 5 AirBnB is illegal in San Francisco,
- 6 Alaska cruise and land
- 7 Little Bighorn Battlefield & Yellowstone
- 8 Lunch with little girls UWS?
- 9 Grand Circle Itinerary Utah
- 10 Suggestions for road trip with children from Birmingham, AL to Grand Canyon
- 11 Sampling Ethnic Las Vegas trip report
- 12 NYC taxi vs car service
- 13 Best Glacier viewing (by boat) from Seward or Whittier
- 14 rain in Kauai
- 15 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 16 Hotel in Santa Barbara
- 17 Antelope Canyon. Tour form Page or just show up there and pick a guide ?
- 18 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 19 WISCONSIN
- 20 Wedding in Hawaii
- 21 Charleston, SC Beaches
- 22 Christmas cruise in Hawaii
- 23 Shuttle Recommendations - Penn Station to JFK
- 24 Cabins less than one hour Rabun County Georgia in NC
- 25 Yellowstone and Grand Tetons Sept - Itinerary/Lodging Decisions