Looking to take a first time family trip to Adirondack Park in middle of June. Will have a full 5-6 days to spend exploring the park. Looking for any suggestions for hiking (not strenuous), boat tours, etc. Into nature seeing and history. We are coming in from the West. Any suggestions on things to do and places to stay would be great. Thanks.
Adirondacks in 5/6 Days
- 1 15 hrs layoff at Miami International- Key West Possible ?
- 2 Pick up north of Boston Logan
- 3 Maine - July 5th to July 14
- 4 Traveling the upper west coast into vancouver
- 5 Cape Ann area
- 6 Yosemite Falls Lodge in the park or Cedar Lodge w/ budget constraints
- 7 Where to stay Charleston SC
- 8 Motor House
- 9 San Franciso to Vancouver
- 10 I-5 bridge over Skagit River collapses, cars with people in water |
- 11 10 days after cruise - Fort Lauderdale Fly out from LA?????
- 12 Pine Barrens- where to stay ?
- 13 Our Yellowstone Plans
- 14 ETHNIC RESTAURANTS IN DC W/ ETHNIC ENTERTAINMENT
- 15 stay near newark or nyc
- 16 Buy now or wait . . . airfare to Santa Barbara in late July?
- 17 Kauai golf
- 18 Manzanita Or restaurants
- 19 Need inexpensive trip: Northeastern Arkansas or Amarillo/Palo Duro Canyon?
- 20 Looking for "cheap and cheerful" hotel in Miami!
- 21 Carmel, California where to stay??
- 22 Which boat tour to take in New York with kids in June?
- 23 Sonoma CA Accommodations
- 24 time for a new countdown to Hawaii
- 25 Minneapolis Hotel