Looking to take a first time family trip to Adirondack Park in middle of June. Will have a full 5-6 days to spend exploring the park. Looking for any suggestions for hiking (not strenuous), boat tours, etc. Into nature seeing and history. We are coming in from the West. Any suggestions on things to do and places to stay would be great. Thanks.
Adirondacks in 5/6 Days
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 XMAS STORES IN CENTRAL FL??
- 2 East Coast trip including DC, New York and surrounding areas.
- 3 Pizza Recs in the Bronx Area
- 4 Another California/Utah/Arizona Road Trip Where to EAT
- 5 Bears and Traps. Our Grand Alaska Sea & Land Tour
- 6 Visiting Hemingway Country, Petoskey Area
- 7 Beaufort, NC or Wilmington, NC?
- 8 Road trip itinerary
- 9 Metro or cab from Delancey St to Penn Station?
- 10 Alexandria, VA Marriott Residence Inn et al
- 11 Lake Huron Circle Tour
- 12 Two 64 year old buddies on A week trip
- 13 Need help planning trip to Atlanta, Alabama and then New Orleans
- 14 Apartment Rentals DC
- 15 San Francisco-Coventry Inn??
- 16 Kauai - a few miscellaneous questions
- 17 Two airports to choose from?
- 18 Narrowing things down for DC and Virginia
- 19 Burlington VT day trip
- 20 SLC and JAC?? - ski advice needed
- 21 Please help with daily details for Utah Park trip next month!
- 22 Finally!!! Santa Fe/ Albuquerque Family Christmas Break 2014
- 23 Hiking, Horses, Having fun: Family Adventure in Yellowstone & Grand Teton
- 24 please advise on my Seattle-Vancouver itinerary
- 25 DC - Choosing a place to stay where the action is!