I will be traveling to Morgantown, WV with my Dad for a week stay at the end of May. My Dad is 84 but gets around as well as I do. We are staying at a timeshare on the golf course so he can play a few times. We also will take one day to visit family in Pittsburgh. However, I am having trouble finding other things to do/see. It appears that Morgantown is a small university town. Any restaurant suggestions?
Activity suggestions for Morgantown
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Seattle Transportation??
- 2 2 weeks in California++ in April - Need suggestions on itinerary
- 3 Car Rental - NYC help me figure out logistics
- 4 Specific Hotel & Activity Help Seattle - Sheraton or Switch?
- 5 Anyone familiar with America Car Rental?
- 6 Glacier, Yellowstone, Teton Road Trip
- 7 Favorite Casual D.C. Restaurants?
- 8 Drive from San Francisco to Seattle
- 9 Lake Las Vegas Hotels Properties: Any favorites?
- 10 Zion the narrows
- 11 Friendship, fiddling, and freezing in Boston
- 12 Mendocino - Sonoma
- 13 16 Days in Utah and Colorado with Our 2 Young Boys!
- 14 Twenty Nine Palms to Dana Point, CA
- 15 Cell phone service in Moab
- 16 New Orleans - good side trip in a car?
- 17 Girls Weekend Trip to Sarasota/Tampa Florida Area
- 18 Advice on Roadtrip
- 19 Another Trip to DC for baseball!
- 20 Old Town Alexandria Restaurants?
- 21 Where to eat in & around San Diego
- 22 Chicago - Girl Scout Itinerary
- 23 Tallest and largest living Saguaros at Saguaro National Park
- 24 Fall trip, best location to stay in Vermont. Need help please.
- 25 trip from Memphis, TN to San Antonio, TX