I will be traveling to Morgantown, WV with my Dad for a week stay at the end of May. My Dad is 84 but gets around as well as I do. We are staying at a timeshare on the golf course so he can play a few times. We also will take one day to visit family in Pittsburgh. However, I am having trouble finding other things to do/see. It appears that Morgantown is a small university town. Any restaurant suggestions?
Activity suggestions for Morgantown
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Vegas hotels for families
- 2 Apartment Rentals DC
- 3 Bob Denver... Where are you?
- 4 Round trip from Chicago
- 5 Something to do besides drink wine in Sonoma.
- 6 Sonoma: Jack London State Historic Park
- 7 Sonoma and Napa Wine Country - How bad is it after the quake?
- 8 John Denver - Rocky Mountain High
- 9 100 Reason to Love New Mexico
- 10 Tour companies
- 11 Stay in Santa Fe or Taos, NM
- 12 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 13 Los Abrigados Sedona Arizona
- 14 Zion to Albuquerque
- 15 Best, most beautiful, unmissable sections of highway 1 on the CA coast
- 16 Bears and Traps. Our Grand Alaska Sea & Land Tour
- 17 Quick Trip to NYC
- 18 Why are hotels in San Francisco sooooo expensive 10/11-10/14/14
- 19 San Francisco - mid October
- 20 Need advise : Driving to Sequoia then to Las Vegas
- 21 Narrowing things down for DC and Virginia
- 22 3 weeks in Florida-Sarasota and Everglades recommendations needed
- 23 Nashville - Where to stay that's in the middle of it all?
- 24 DC, New York, Maine in 11 days with kids?
- 25 4th thread on East Coast trip.