My husband and I will be on a Princess Cruise and land tour this month. We have planned some excursions but failed to note until now that we have most of an afternoon in Kenai at leisure (then the next day, we get on the boat tour of Kenai National Park). We will be staying at the Kenai Princess Lodge. Unfortunately, the excursions are pretty much filled up that are offered by Princess (at least as far as our interests). Has anyone stayed at this lodge and used transportation and/or tour companies independent of what the lodge offers? Thank you in advance.
Activities in Kenai, Alaska area
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Arthritis and Humidity where to live?
- 2 Yellowstone in the winter?
- 3 Northern West Coast Road Trip
- 4 To San Francisco for 8 days
- 5 A trip to the SW: Not rushed, do it all, perfect time of year.
- 6 A Week in Naples Florida--Much Ado About Food (and Wine)
- 7 From Seattle airport to the city
- 8 Middle America in October
- 9 New York City Christmas Trip
- 10 Recomendations for outlets in miami and hotels in orlando
- 11 Craft Beer & Delicious Food in Vegas
- 12 visit to HIghLine
- 13 Please Recommend Florida Gulf Coast Beach Towns to Live
- 14 golf and fishing recommendations in Tampa area
- 15 Transportation from Newark to Midtown Hotel
- 16 Best route from Nashville to Panama City Beach Florida
- 17 Colorado Skiing
- 18 4 week family trip ideas
- 19 Martha's Vineyard Sailing
- 20 NYC Department Store Windows for Christmas - Ready, Set, Go
- 21 Las Vegas to Grand Canyon, February
- 22 Help with the Itinerary - February 2015
- 23 attraction/tour ticket purchase
- 24 Accommodation New Orleans LA
- 25 Best way to spend a few hours in Greater Los Angeles?