My husband and I will be on a Princess Cruise and land tour this month. We have planned some excursions but failed to note until now that we have most of an afternoon in Kenai at leisure (then the next day, we get on the boat tour of Kenai National Park). We will be staying at the Kenai Princess Lodge. Unfortunately, the excursions are pretty much filled up that are offered by Princess (at least as far as our interests). Has anyone stayed at this lodge and used transportation and/or tour companies independent of what the lodge offers? Thank you in advance.
Activities in Kenai, Alaska area
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 San Juan Islands... cruise question
- 2 Charlesmark Hotel, Boston-opinions?
- 3 Great Smoky Mountains - family driving trip
- 4 2 weeks in California++ in April - Need suggestions on itinerary
- 5 Boston for Easter -- mainly dining questions.
- 6 Looking for Classic/ vintage cars points of interest
- 7 Considering moving from Boston to North Carolina
- 8 Accommodation : Jan 2016 LA Los Vegas
- 9 Old Town Alexandria Restaurants?
- 10 Best way to get discounts on hotel rooms? Priceline?
- 11 Glacier, Yellowstone, Teton Road Trip
- 12 Looking For best Holiday Destination
- 13 We are flying into Phoenix in November
- 14 Where to stay and what to do in New York!?
- 15 Phoenix, Grand Canyon & Sedona with kids
- 16 Advice on Roadtrip
- 17 Sedona & Grand Canyon - 1 week trip from Phoenix
- 18 Zion the narrows
- 19 Where to eat in & around San Diego
- 20 Tahoe - Yosemite Spring Hiking Trip Advice
- 21 Paso Robles Here We Come...!
- 22 Denver, Colorado to Grand Canyon, Arizona Summer Trip
- 23 Lake Las Vegas Hotels Properties: Any favorites?
- 24 cincinnati with kids
- 25 Friendship, fiddling, and freezing in Boston