I am headed to a wedding this weekend at Gunn Lake. A group of us arrive on Friday morning and leave Sunday afternoon. Unfortunately, the forecast for the weekend is rain Any recommendations for rainy day activities in the Gunn Lake area (or within a 30-45 min drive)? We would be interested in bowling, wine tasting, anything...we would love some suggestions!
Activities around Gunn Lake??
- 1 Samsung S5360 TFT capacitive touchscreen 256K
- 2 10 day anniversary trip to Oregon Coast
- 3 Back to the Lovely City!!
- 4 Advice for 2 night intro trip to Moab in early June (1-3)
- 5 Using public transit in San Diego
- 6 Washington Wineries
- 7 Maine - July 5th to July 14
- 8 East coast tour - Part1: NYC
- 9 Buy now or wait . . . airfare to Santa Barbara in late July?
- 10 Kodachrome Basin State Park in Utah
- 11 Exciting historical sites in upstate NY
- 12 Charleston, Savannah and more cheesy grits please
- 13 Hill-Crest "Museum"
- 14 Suggestions for NYC trip next week
- 15 Hudson Valley to Stockbridge, MA/Berkshires
- 16 Memphis Tours
- 17 Please critique our plan...
- 18 time for a new countdown to Hawaii
- 19 Gearhart Oregon
- 20 Seattle to coast to columbia River Gorge
- 21 J-ville airport ground transportation
- 22 Seattle restaurant near Pikes Market
- 23 California, Northern
- 24 Seattle Hotel Choice and Other Questions
- 25 Best place to raise a family in Florida