We are now looking for our next family vacation. Thinking about Long Island New York. Can anyone recommend a good family accomodation. I'm confused and very overwhelmed. We prefer something very clean. We like more of an upscale place, but don't mind as long as it is newer or clean.
Any recommendations? Also, some fun "must see" things to do. Our daughter is 5 years old.
Thank you kindly.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Colorado Road Trip over Memorial Weekend
- 2 Road Trip-San Francisco and Los Angeles
- 3 NEW ORLEANS AND CAJUN COUNTRY...A WEEK-LONG FOOD QUEST
- 4 Oregon Waterfalls, Mt Rainier & Palouse Waterfall in 5 Days
- 5 Favorite restaurants in Savannah
- 6 Trip to Palm Springs and San Diego
- 7 California in July - need itinerary help please
- 8 Bryce and Zion planning
- 9 Feinsteins 54 Below
- 10 I continue to be stumped by amtrak...advice?
- 11 Trip Report 2012 : 11 wonderful days in Alaska
- 12 Overnight between Moab and Grand Canyon village
- 13 Boston Restaurant suggestion
- 14 Boston with baby
- 15 Alaska trip rough Itinerary for Sep 2017
- 16 Where to go: Dallas-Austin-Houston-San Antonio
- 17 Sacramento Hotel
- 18 USA family tour
- 19 Philly Itinerary Help
- 20 4 days road trip southern New England
- 21 How to spend a few days in mid June near Oakland
- 22 Road Trip Florida to Maine
- 23 Los Angeles Area Restaurants - 2017 Edition
- 24 California Coast Road Trip Itinerary Help
- 25 Driving Hwy 12 from Missoula Mr ro Walla Walla WA