We are now looking for our next family vacation. Thinking about Long Island New York. Can anyone recommend a good family accomodation. I'm confused and very overwhelmed. We prefer something very clean. We like more of an upscale place, but don't mind as long as it is newer or clean.
Any recommendations? Also, some fun "must see" things to do. Our daughter is 5 years old.
Thank you kindly.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Seattle to Gardiner by car.
- 2 Western National Parks Road Trip
- 3 Mystic CT
- 4 California Road Trip: SFO-Mount Shasta-Monterey (10 days)
- 5 2 days in DC with 18 year old
- 6 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 7 Need advice about Toms River/Seaside Heights NJ
- 8 Maui in October? Hyatt Regency, or quieter spot??
- 9 Orlando - condoleances
- 10 Jazz and dinner -- Chicago
- 11 1st trip to Colorado
- 12 Is Coney Island worth a trip if you don't like rides?
- 13 Your favourite places in New York City
- 14 DC to Harrisonburg- need good hike
- 15 The city never sleeps, but we needed to
- 16 Sunday gospel mass in Harlem
- 17 Napa Valley Hotel
- 18 Southwest charging USD15/ for early bird check in
- 19 Thanksgiving Day in NYC
- 20 Yellowstone Lake Scenic Cruise
- 21 Good cheap eats in/near San Francisco, including coffee
- 22 Zion NP & Las Vegas with Kids for 3 days in July - Please Help
- 23 road trip during husbands bday
- 24 Trip Starting from New York
- 25 A day in Boston