We are now looking for our next family vacation. Thinking about Long Island New York. Can anyone recommend a good family accomodation. I'm confused and very overwhelmed. We prefer something very clean. We like more of an upscale place, but don't mind as long as it is newer or clean.
Any recommendations? Also, some fun "must see" things to do. Our daughter is 5 years old.
Thank you kindly.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Bio Rocket Blast
- 2 Lunch in Central Park
- 3 place to eat and Grocery btn Salt lake city and Zion Canyon?
- 4 My travels to Monument Valley
- 5 Photos from Glacier National Park October 2016
- 6 In search of cool beach town in the Carolinas
- 7 road trip from NC to Maine in Sept.
- 8 We want too see Statue of liberty. Flying into EWR and out of Jfk
- 9 Amtrak California Zephyr and Yosemite waterfalls
- 10 Las Vegas trip report
- 11 Oregon Coast road trip
- 12 Portland,Oregon- hotels and good food
- 13 11 day PNW coast-Olympic-Portland-Glacier
- 14 Miami for 2 days
- 15 Living in Tampa /West Palm
- 16 How much cash do you travel with?
- 17 Food Festival Tour
- 18 Boston area hotels
- 19 ALASKA TWO WEEK TRIP Cruise/Land
- 20 Asheville to Atlanta 5 nights in between...need advice for the coast
- 21 10 Day Road Trip in Colorado
- 22 California Coast Highway 1 from SF to LA Closed?
- 23 Seattle weather: not a troll
- 24 seattle apartment
- 25 Universal Studios vacation