We are now looking for our next family vacation. Thinking about Long Island New York. Can anyone recommend a good family accomodation. I'm confused and very overwhelmed. We prefer something very clean. We like more of an upscale place, but don't mind as long as it is newer or clean.
Any recommendations? Also, some fun "must see" things to do. Our daughter is 5 years old.
Thank you kindly.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Fake reviews on Tripadvisor
- 2 New York: "It's SOOOOOOOO Touristy"
- 3 Martha's Vineyard area
- 4 Easy to Moderate Hikes - Moab Area
- 5 2 days to do Denver/Colorado Springs
- 6 Contemplating moving from Chicago to Nashville
- 7 Alaska- itinerary and general questions
- 8 Avalon/ Catalina Questions
- 9 Your guy's favorite things to do in Door County
- 10 Rental Car using the ferries in Washington
- 11 Returned from Sedona
- 12 Mill Valley California Walks and Hikes
- 13 Seattle to Oakland, CA in three days?
- 14 Magazine St. and Garden District favorites
- 15 Centra Coast Wildlife
- 16 Mid 20's Honeymoon
- 17 hawaii location for young couple needed
- 18 Western U.S. Road trip
- 19 Looking For Specific Accommodation Recommendations
- 20 Drive time from Lynwood to CenturyLink Field
- 21 Awesome Things to do in Door County in the Summer
- 22 A short stay in LA...Trip Report
- 23 Washington DC: your favorite part of your visit
- 24 Itinerary help for 3-night stay in DC?
- 25 Boston--Another Art Mission