We are now looking for our next family vacation. Thinking about Long Island New York. Can anyone recommend a good family accomodation. I'm confused and very overwhelmed. We prefer something very clean. We like more of an upscale place, but don't mind as long as it is newer or clean.
Any recommendations? Also, some fun "must see" things to do. Our daughter is 5 years old.
Thank you kindly.
Accomodations needed for Long Island NY please
- 1 NYC to FLA Road Trip..stopovers (I-81) in Virginia and Sea Islands?
- 2 Air Bnb Declared Illegal in NYC
- 3 3 Week Roadtrip Starting in Nashville - Where to Go?!
- 4 Yellowstone Hiking Suggestions for a 7 1/2 Year Old
- 5 Hawaii- Can't decide which islands to include
- 6 Planning Road Trip Seattle to Denver and Back
- 7 American Airlines reservation question
- 8 Newport, RI Questions
- 9 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 10 Honeymoon to Kauai and Maui from the East Coast
- 11 DC Itinerary, June 8-13, suggestions welcome!
- 12 coast drive from Seattle to San Francisco
- 13 Car trip from Seattle
- 14 Best place to raise a family in Florida
- 15 Bryce Canyon vs. Yellowsyone
- 16 Need a bit of help planning a 3 week trip to the US
- 17 Oregon Cave NM or extra day in Redwoods area?
- 18 Best timeshare in Branson?
- 19 Dennisport: Haigis Beach v. Sea Street Beach
- 20 Help with July 4th Marriott Houston trip
- 21 Help with New York Itinerary!
- 22 Driving from Atlanta to Orlando With kids resting stops
- 23 Customs & Checked Baggage at O'Hare - coming from Dublin Airport
- 24 Rocks and Roads in Utah
- 25 Central Coast of Maine in August