I posted a couple of days ago about driving from Key West to the Gulf Coast of Florida. We received some good suggestions. Does anyone have any suggestions for accomodations (2 nights) on the mainland near Captiva and/or Sanibel? Also any thoughts on staying also for (2 nights) in the Indian Rocks Beach area? Thanks.
accomodations near captiva island and indian rocks beach
- 1 Need inexpensive trip: Northeastern Arkansas or Amarillo/Palo Duro Canyon?
- 2 stay near newark or nyc
- 3 Buy now or wait . . . airfare to Santa Barbara in late July?
- 4 ETHNIC RESTAURANTS IN DC W/ ETHNIC ENTERTAINMENT
- 5 Traveling the upper west coast into vancouver
- 6 Looking for "cheap and cheerful" hotel in Miami!
- 7 Pick up north of Boston Logan
- 8 Carmel, California where to stay??
- 9 Which boat tour to take in New York with kids in June?
- 10 Sonoma CA Accommodations
- 11 San Franciso to Vancouver
- 12 time for a new countdown to Hawaii
- 13 Maine - July 5th to July 14
- 14 Minneapolis Hotel
- 15 Place for lunch in Philly?
- 16 Trail Ridge Road in Rocky Mountain National Park opens today
- 17 South Tahoe around July 4 - GTG?
- 18 Driving from Seattle to San Fran
- 19 Washington Wineries
- 20 MERIDIAN HILL PARK DRUM CIRCLE
- 21 Charleston, Savannah and more cheesy grits please
- 22 Road trip Sacramento to Denver, help requested
- 23 Seward to Anchorage
- 24 California, Northern
- 25 East coast tour - Part2: Phily, Washington, Niagara Falls