I posted a couple of days ago about driving from Key West to the Gulf Coast of Florida. We received some good suggestions. Does anyone have any suggestions for accomodations (2 nights) on the mainland near Captiva and/or Sanibel? Also any thoughts on staying also for (2 nights) in the Indian Rocks Beach area? Thanks.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 00nline : YAHOO Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:8OO:540 :683O YAHOO MAIL 24*7
- 2 Boston area hotels
- 3 Outlet Mall in New Orleans
- 4 Saratoga Springs, NY - affordable hotel?
- 5 More problems for Big Sur
- 6 Search for Best Travel Agency for India Ends on Vue India
- 7 Epic Journey East coast and back
- 8 South Dakota to Bryce Canyon and what to do in between...
- 9 Santa Fe Itineray
- 10 Best LA Tour Ever!
- 11 Visiting Parks by Car (SD, WY, CO)
- 12 Ideas for month-long CA/WA/OR road trip
- 13 11 Day Road Trip/Backpacking Trip to Utah's NPs, Looking for Suggestions.
- 14 place to eat and Grocery btn Salt lake city and Zion Canyon?
- 15 Amtrak California Zephyr and Yosemite waterfalls
- 16 AZ, UT, CO - urgent only 1 day to plan!
- 17 A pleasant day on the road in Oregon?
- 18 Trip Report: Vancouver, Seattle, Portland, September 2016
- 19 Miami for 2 days
- 20 Yosemite Trip May 2017
- 21 Great Falls or Helena?
- 22 NYC opinions please! 2nt (shows & meals w/1st timer)
- 23 What to request?
- 24 Help! 2nd half of trip...From GTNP, 11 days before flying out of Denver.
- 25 What to see in Portland