I posted a couple of days ago about driving from Key West to the Gulf Coast of Florida. We received some good suggestions. Does anyone have any suggestions for accomodations (2 nights) on the mainland near Captiva and/or Sanibel? Also any thoughts on staying also for (2 nights) in the Indian Rocks Beach area? Thanks.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Watch NFL Week 7 23 October 2016 Live
- 2 Northern California Redwoods
- 3 Currency and hotels
- 4 2016/17 Ski Season Opens
- 5 Advertising Sublets in NYC Now Illegal - Air BnB Has Pulled Listings
- 6 Getty center and Getty Villa
- 7 Christmas Dinner in NYC?
- 8 Arizona in winter
- 9 Eastern California Winter Roadtrip
- 10 Travel in Houston and surrounding area
- 11 Vegas with toddler twins
- 12 Las Vegas Vacation
- 13 OHare car service north suburbs
- 14 Washington DC Trip in December with Small Children
- 15 Restaurant Recommendations mid-city Manhattan
- 16 disneyland
- 17 Paris-Room Selection Advice Needed ASAP for last minute trip. TIA.
- 18 Key West
- 19 Glacier and Grand Tetons: June or July
- 20 LA! Active, FUN couple - area to stay/itenerary
- 21 Savannah and Charleston over New Years.
- 22 moving to Florida
- 23 Warmth in December without Zika??
- 24 DC restaurant report
- 25 Trip Report: San Francisco, Monterey, Wine Country