I posted a couple of days ago about driving from Key West to the Gulf Coast of Florida. We received some good suggestions. Does anyone have any suggestions for accomodations (2 nights) on the mainland near Captiva and/or Sanibel? Also any thoughts on staying also for (2 nights) in the Indian Rocks Beach area? Thanks.
accomodations near captiva island and indian rocks beach
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 2 or 3 nights in Hana
- 2 Fort Myers Beach vs Naples Beach
- 3 Tipping advice
- 4 San Diego Little Italy
- 5 Cheapest, best to get from San Fran Airport to Hotel in Fina. District?
- 6 3 weeks in USA in February -- refined itinerary
- 7 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 8 Charleston/Savannah/Asheville, 6 days enough?
- 9 Hawaii Rental Cars - Book early
- 10 Queens, NY - Do not go
- 11 Denver Airport to Downtown Sheraton--Transportation Options?
- 12 Lake Rabun Hotel
- 13 Key West Hotel in January
- 14 Healdsburg tips
- 15 Hawaii or Rio for male single traveler
- 16 Maui - Need a Vegan-Friendly Restaurant Recommendation
- 17 Boston, NYC or Chicago for 3rd weekend in March?
- 18 los angeles restaurants
- 19 Where to add a few days in Colorado?
- 20 Help me plan a trip to Nashville and Memphis.
- 21 Avis Car rental Loss Damage Waiver LDW Fraud
- 22 Calf trip
- 23 Trip to Jupiter, FL
- 24 West Maui Restaurants
- 25 Napa/Sonoma hotel confusion...please help