I have to do a course in New London (central) and need a place to stay for 6 nights. The radisson suits best in terms of location but it's not available on my last night. It would also be good if there was somewhere cheaper in the vicinity.
Any hotel, motel, b&b, inn .. would be great. I'm not having much luck on the general websites.
Any help would be good.. thanks.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Hawaii with 2 young teens
- 2 Briefly, in WNY
- 3 Post-Alaska cruise ideas July, 2018
- 4 Bedford Stuyvesant
- 5 Seattle Airport to Downtown
- 6 Where to stay in or near San Simeon for one night?
- 7 Hawaii's Rat Lungworm
- 8 Beef on Weck in WNY
- 9 Zion and Bryce... which to do first
- 10 Need Help w/ Itinerary-Redwood NP, Mendocino, Sea Ranch Lodge
- 11 accessible shuttes from Nashville airport to Omni Hotel
- 12 prepaid broadband for ipad
- 13 Anna Maria Island--is north end "too" quiet?
- 14 October New England Honeymoon??
- 15 Would Torrey be a good base for Moab/Canyonlands
- 16 Zion National Park
- 17 Lodging recs for Mackinac Island
- 18 Luggage Storage at ORD (Hilton)
- 19 A week in Ohau - what to do?
- 20 What to do in Asheville
- 21 Good restaurant in Topeka, KS
- 22 Road trip from San Francisco to San Diego
- 23 Denver to Yellowstone
- 24 Grand Canyon, Lake Powell, Zion..
- 25 Boulder, CO vs Denver, CO