I have to do a course in New London (central) and need a place to stay for 6 nights. The radisson suits best in terms of location but it's not available on my last night. It would also be good if there was somewhere cheaper in the vicinity.
Any hotel, motel, b&b, inn .. would be great. I'm not having much luck on the general websites.
Any help would be good.. thanks.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 White Christmas
- 2 Midway point
- 3 Hawaii in August w 6 year old boy
- 4 Late Feb/Early March honeymoon: Maui, Kauai, or other?
- 5 Is it Appropriate for Grandmother to Sing to Bar Mitzvah Boy?
- 6 How many days recommended for Williamsburg stay?
- 7 Itinerary to America - Guidance Needed
- 8 What should a foreigner know about the US?
- 9 Denver/Breckenridge/Summit County
- 10 New York City
- 11 Driving from Yosemite to Las Vegas via Death Valley in December?
- 12 Relocating to the Deep South
- 13 How can the weather report be so wrong?
- 14 Nice hotel / B&B in Tucson - January
- 15 Arlington funeral plans
- 16 destin resorts
- 17 Utah: Southern Parks Itinerary Help
- 18 Not sure how long and how to explore the florida keys
- 19 Inter-island time Hawaii
- 20 NOLA Trip Report, October 2015
- 21 OUR MANHATTAN ADVENTURE 2015
- 22 Suggestions for summer vacation near lake with dog
- 23 Hotels in Beaufort, SC and Charleston, SC
- 24 Philadelphia PA: Safe Place/Watched Lot to Leave Car Near NYC Bus Depot
- 25 Nashville Weekend Bachelorette Trip