I have to do a course in New London (central) and need a place to stay for 6 nights. The radisson suits best in terms of location but it's not available on my last night. It would also be good if there was somewhere cheaper in the vicinity.
Any hotel, motel, b&b, inn .. would be great. I'm not having much luck on the general websites.
Any help would be good.. thanks.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 릴게임사이트 ※☏접_속: KTX449.컴 ※
- 2 Bryce, Zion, Arches, Canyonlands in one week? In October?
- 3 오션파라다이스 ⊙☏홈 피 -KTX449.컴 ⊙
- 4 황금성 ▣ 홈피:【 ' m k 2 8 9 컴 ' 】
- 5 Pacific Grove for 5 or 6 nights
- 6 Cleveland West Side Market
- 7 Recent Spam Attacks
- 8 Santa Fe, New Mexico looking for a house
- 9 Boston hotel in May - Suburb and using the T-line
- 10 Is Yosemite worth going too in July?
- 11 Driving from Glacier National Park to Hood River
- 12 Heading to Asheville, NC
- 13 HAWAII- best islands at xmas time
- 14 Maui - luau question
- 15 Looking for advice on my hitchhike trip plan
- 16 LA/ Santa Monica with boyfriend and another couple!
- 17 Family trip Las Vegas to Zion, Bryce, Page, GC and Sedona?
- 18 Las vegas hotel off the beaten path
- 19 Zurich airport connections
- 20 I95 or I81 to Florida from NJ on Memorial Day Weekend Friday?
- 21 NEW ORLEANS AND CAJUN COUNTRY...A WEEK-LONG FOOD QUEST
- 22 Miami airport--safety??
- 23 Mesa Verde National Park Colorado
- 24 Cape Cod summer vacation
- 25 Things to do in Toronto