I have to do a course in New London (central) and need a place to stay for 6 nights. The radisson suits best in terms of location but it's not available on my last night. It would also be good if there was somewhere cheaper in the vicinity.
Any hotel, motel, b&b, inn .. would be great. I'm not having much luck on the general websites.
Any help would be good.. thanks.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Is the California Zephyr really a once in a life time experience?
- 2 Empire Sate: best time; best vendor etcx
- 3 Trip Report: Charleston SC, Hilton Head, Savannah GA and Jekyll Island
- 4 Broadway show tickets
- 5 14 day trip advice Spokane Wa to Glacier,Banff, Jasper, Lake Louise
- 6 Yellowstone and...what park would you do?
- 7 Great eats Portland, Seattle, Vancouver
- 8 Quick trip to New Mexico
- 9 Camping Sites in and around NY
- 10 BYOB in New York City
- 11 alaska kenai peninsula places to stay for fishing.
- 12 Who offers multi-island guided birding trips in Hawaii?
- 13 Driving from Carmel to Incline Village on Wednesday
- 14 Sedona to Vegas
- 15 Traveling with an infant
- 16 A stop between St Louis and Little Rock
- 17 DC area hotel for end of June...
- 18 San Diego/La Jolla?
- 19 GRAND CIRCLE 1 week RV/Campervan
- 20 Yosemite Hike
- 21 Thanksgiving Road trip California
- 22 New York City to New Orleans Itinerary
- 23 Day Trip from Chicago Suburbs with Kids
- 24 Road trip from D.C. to Maine
- 25 Across country drive