I have to do a course in New London (central) and need a place to stay for 6 nights. The radisson suits best in terms of location but it's not available on my last night. It would also be good if there was somewhere cheaper in the vicinity.
Any hotel, motel, b&b, inn .. would be great. I'm not having much luck on the general websites.
Any help would be good.. thanks.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 ONE DY ONE NIGHT IN LA
- 2 A day in Boston
- 3 2 days in DC with 18 year old
- 4 Florida - East Coast vs. Gulf Coast - opinion asap
- 5 Is Coney Island worth a trip if you don't like rides?
- 6 What's the 14th Street area like?
- 7 California Road Trip: SFO-Mount Shasta-Monterey (10 days)
- 8 Need advice about Toms River/Seaside Heights NJ
- 9 Western National Parks Road Trip (Revised)
- 10 Mystic CT
- 11 Maui in October? Hyatt Regency, or quieter spot??
- 12 How to search for condo rental in Oahu
- 13 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 14 Western National Parks Road Trip
- 15 A June trip to Kauai
- 16 Los Angeles - 12 hours in Downtown Travel Report
- 17 Your favourite places in New York City
- 18 The city never sleeps, but we needed to
- 19 Seattle to Gardiner by car.
- 20 Orlando - condoleances
- 21 Jazz and dinner -- Chicago
- 22 1st trip to Colorado
- 23 DC to Harrisonburg- need good hike
- 24 Sunday gospel mass in Harlem
- 25 Napa Valley Hotel