I have to do a course in New London (central) and need a place to stay for 6 nights. The radisson suits best in terms of location but it's not available on my last night. It would also be good if there was somewhere cheaper in the vicinity.
Any hotel, motel, b&b, inn .. would be great. I'm not having much luck on the general websites.
Any help would be good.. thanks.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 DC restaurant report
- 2 Eastern California Winter Roadtrip
- 3 Advertising Sublets in NYC Now Illegal - Air BnB Has Pulled Listings
- 4 Travel in Houston and surrounding area
- 5 Trip Report: San Francisco, Monterey, Wine Country
- 6 The famous SF -> Seattle road trip
- 7 Washington DC Trip in December with Small Children
- 8 Northern California Redwoods
- 9 2016/17 Ski Season Opens
- 10 Warmth in December without Zika??
- 11 LA! Active, FUN couple - area to stay/itenerary
- 12 Southwestern Virginia Ideas?
- 13 Smoky Mountains Honeymoon
- 14 East Tennesee to mohonk.
- 15 Neue Galerie
- 16 SF with school-age kids -- too much to choose!
- 17 Thoughts on our Palm Springs Plans
- 18 Polynesian Cultural Centre
- 19 Philadelphia - Safe?
- 20 Arizona in winter
- 21 SF-Yosemite-Monterey Peninsula
- 22 NYC bus tour suggestions
- 23 Arizona in late January
- 24 A Few Days in Asheville
- 25 University of Florida, Gainesville Breakfast Spot