I have to do a course in New London (central) and need a place to stay for 6 nights. The radisson suits best in terms of location but it's not available on my last night. It would also be good if there was somewhere cheaper in the vicinity.
Any hotel, motel, b&b, inn .. would be great. I'm not having much luck on the general websites.
Any help would be good.. thanks.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 West Coast (San Francisco to San Diego) Road Trip
- 2 Need advise sightseeing Seattle - Pendleton - Twin Falls - Yellowstone
- 3 Alabama trip in Dec
- 4 Summer mountains and lakes with kids
- 5 Destination and route guidance needed for Oct trip to New England.
- 6 Any off site car rental agencies around JFK?
- 7 SF and northern California - October
- 8 VRBO is now charging renters a service fee--What's up?
- 9 November redwoods trip
- 10 Yellowstone
- 11 Montana dude ranch recommendation
- 12 10 Year Anniversary Dinner in NYC
- 13 Towing a camper trailer during January
- 14 costco Big island
- 15 My Avis/kona rental experience
- 16 Napili in Maui with toddlers?
- 17 Which island for R&R?
- 18 Another Southwest Airlines Early Bird Question
- 19 Olympic NP w/toddler
- 20 Great trip to Portsmouth, NH and Portland, ME
- 21 Scenic road trip northeast Pennsylvania to Charlotte
- 22 Your Favorite Restaurant in Annapolis
- 23 Fodor's Boston GTG
- 24 20th Anniversary NYC Fringe Festival
- 25 Pls help keep dolphins happy & healthy