I have to do a course in New London (central) and need a place to stay for 6 nights. The radisson suits best in terms of location but it's not available on my last night. It would also be good if there was somewhere cheaper in the vicinity.
Any hotel, motel, b&b, inn .. would be great. I'm not having much luck on the general websites.
Any help would be good.. thanks.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://www.prohealthguides.com/megadrox/
- 2 http://platinumcleanserinfo.com/ripped-testo-and-ripped-nox/
- 3 http://www.oralhealthplus.com/blackcore-edge-max/
- 4 http://www.healthbuzzer.com/testx-core-scam/
- 5 http://platinumcleanserinfo.com/ripped-testo-and-ripped-nox/
- 6 Metabolism And Gain Muscle
- 7 http://klereumcol.com/zymax-male-enhancement/
- 8 http://skincaresfreetrial.com/ripped-testo-reviews/
- 9 http://testosteronesboosterweb.com/survive-the-end-days-book-reviews/
- 10 Western USA instead of XC road trip - Qs
- 11 Crazy Mass Legal Steriods - better your Sleeping Pattern
- 12 Alaska or northwestern states
- 13 Driving Salt Lake to Chicago
- 14 San Francisco to LA road trip
- 15 For anyone driving I-5 thru central CA in the next week . . .
- 16 NJ to Florida drive
- 17 kauai hiking on kalalau
- 18 VRBO is now charging renters a service fee--What's up?
- 19 Charleston and Savannah
- 20 Portland-Seattle and lots more: Itinerary comments requested
- 21 From NYC to DC...Bus Questions
- 22 Denver CO what to do arriving at 8am
- 23 Franklin, TN
- 24 Restaurants in or close to Cary, North Carolina
- 25 Alaska Road Trip (Anchorage-Denali-Valdez)